Ticket Support - Worse now than ever before

michikobaby
michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
This thread was made because the QUALITY of support has been diminishing over the years, more noticeably in the past few months. It is about LEGIT issues not being solved when the player is NOT at fault. Also, some situations when the player IS at fault and the same issue has been solved many times in the past. There can be wide variations of service that one player receives compared to another with the same problem. I did NOT make this thread to argue about the immature players that make irrational tickets in order to rant or whine and complain about issues that are completely ridiculous. Yes, some people do not submit tickets in the most efficient way to solve their problem, but that does not mean they deserve to be disrespected, ridiculed, or ignored...

I am not one of the oldest players, but I have been playing actively for almost 5 years and I cannot believe the changes PWI has been making to their Ticket Support.

This new "support" is drastically harming the gaming experience of many players.

Ticket responses are definitely quicker than they were in the past. In return for this speedy service, players now have to deal with canned responses, support staff who don't even bother to read their ticket, and inconsistent compensation depending on which GM handles your ticket. Support now does not seem to care about compensating players or treating them fairly. Personally, I would rather have the old slow ticket response that actually solves my issue.

All players should be treated the same
, and solving current issues should be handled the way the same issues were resolved in the past, easily.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1698401 Great thread about the inconsistent support that happens in this "Perfect World"

Accidentally NPCing items

I had npc'd an item in the past that was able to be returned to me with hardly any effort. I know multiple people that npc'd endgame gear that was sharded/refined and were able to get those pieces back including the refinement and shards. Even fashion was returned including new pigments to re-dye it. Yet, now they will refuse to help players with the same exact issues. This did not use to be so "difficult" for them to solve, and repeatedly getting the same response, "Unfortunately, we are unable to recover your items" is a huge LIE.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22193631&postcount=16
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22193351&postcount=14

It is also a lie to claim that coins cannot be returned for purchasing errors or scams. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22188421&postcount=2

Crafting the wrong item

Obviously people have made this mistake before, but now they have decided not to help current players with this same problem. Here is an example of an R9 ring being crafted for the wrong class. The OP is unable to receive compensation for their issue, but in the past, many people have been known to have gotten their item replaced http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22192951&postcount=9

This next post shows a player who crafted the wrong skill book and got their item replaced http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22195311&postcount=28

Another example of inconsistent support

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22193021&postcount=10

Here is a list of issues that GMs will send you in their canned response refusing to help you with problems that use to be easily solved.

- Items sold to the NPC.
- Items dropped to the ground.
- Items mailed to the wrong character.
- Items bound to the wrong character.
- Items taken from the Guild Bank.
- Manufactured the wrong equipment.
- Decomposed the wrong equipment.
- Items traded to Alternative Account.

- Items lost due the Game Glitch/Bug.
Ex. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1736871

And another list of rules when you are the victim of a scam. These are obvious to most players, but trade scams still affect so many people.

• Check all items and pets' tooltips (descriptions) when the trade is locked to make sure they match what you agreed on.
• Do not agree to a delayed trade. If all the items you want to trade cannot fit in the same window, find a different item to trade.
• Do not loan items. This means you're only putting an item on your side of the trade window and locking it.
• Do not trade items to other players so they can "try it out", "look at it" or "improve it".
• Do not trade items both players have agreed to "share." If you're trading it, you're agreeing to never see it again.
• Do not agree to trade your items or money for things that cannot be traded such as services or ZEN Trade listings.

Compared to the past, scams relating to crafting services have been occurring more often because of the amount of new gear that can only be crafted with untradeable items. Whatever the reason, making so many crafting materials unable to be sold directly is only causing more problems. Players find their way around it and this creates a a platform, enabling scammers, and setting up new players to be scammed.

I have had a bad experience with responses from GM " Z " Are there no GMs that care to help players anymore? The only thing they can do now is send generic responses, refuse to help, and even make threats?

Ticket Support should be here to help the players when accidents happen and help fix problems, not punish them further for making mistakes, especially when it was not entirely their fault.

There needs to be an actual improvement to the Ticket System. Helping fewer and fewer players is not an acceptable way to reduce ticket response time!

Player Error?

While it does somewhat make sense not to compensate players for mistakes of their own doing... they should have upheld this rule right from the start. We now have the lucky (older) players who had absolutely no problem receiving compensation for their MISTAKES, and current issues that have suddenly become impossible to fix. This is not fair to anyone.

Advice

Current and future tickets are apparently "unable" to be handled the way they use to be. Although it is nice to receive supportive comments on forums saying, "don't give up" or "have patience," I think it is now only giving people false hope. It's a great thing when certain players are eventually able to get the compensation they deserve and share their stories. However, for many other players, I feel like the continued struggle ends up being a HUGE waste of time and effort.

I realized years ago that this game was greedy and would continue to make changes that only end up **** the players more. I stopped charging zen in 2011 because of this and, as a result, became a fairly successful merchant. Yeah I still kept playing because, overall, I have really enjoyed this game... though much less now than I use to. It upsets me how current issues are being handled and I wish it never came to this point.

- Do not expect any compensation for issues from the lists above.
- Do not spam / repeat tickets (this has never helped anyway)
- Understand that their reimbursement policy has changed dramatically.
- Take responsibility for your own actions and do not expect sympathy or "support"
- Stay on your toes, because this is not the last time PWI will **** the players...

"Happy" Gaming and good luck b:bye
Post edited by michikobaby on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    QC isn't the place for this. Moving it to General.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • slowwetkiss
    slowwetkiss Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This new "support" is drastically harming the gaming experience of many players.

See thread titled "sparkie!! please help!"
  • blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have to agree with this i opend a ticket on another account about missing refinments and was told they would look into it since they belive its a bug... That was nearly a month ago now and anytime i try to open a new ticket about it becaus they have prevented further posting to the ticket about it .
    They swiftly reply with you this is a repeate and we are closing this ticket for further help with that ticket post in that ticket....
    How the hell can i when they have prevented me from doing that? GG to a loop hole that they created so that i cant get anything further looked into b:victory
    Just for clerification though both responses are 2 different gms one at least read the ticket but in the end did nothing since its a month sitting in the pool of forgotten tickets. And the other didnt even bother to read my new tickets which after realising that the first one referenced the probolem in the old one i decided to just say about not being able to post in it to get the same response from the gm pointing out he didnt read it at all.
  • theladyiaia
    theladyiaia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've personally never had any issues with the ticket support system because I've never had to use it. I have been keeping up with many posts about it though and to say the least I am very disappointed in their quality of customer service. You cannot call it ticket support if you are refusing to support your clientele or at any rate be selective with who you help out. Every customer/player deserves to have their ticket answered as swiftly and professionally as possible, if a current member of your team is unable to preform the request have them escalate it to a higher up and inform the player of their efforts. If PWE considers themselves a professional business of any sorts this should be basic knowledge.
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    YeIIowFox - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I agree, the ticket support a couple years ago was slower yes but things actually got resolved.

Most people I speak to about recently opened tickets get shut down fast with a 'we are unable to help you.'

Using my rank 9 ring for example, I made the Wizard one by mistake and am still trying nearly a month later to get them to agree to help me while unable to make new tickets about it because they are instantly closed as duplicate and I have been told that my original ticket will not be responded to again and just gets marked as solved when I update it.

This kind of treatment has caused me to reconsider playing this game and I am currently considering leaving.

I think the new support system is just turning people away by refusing to help instead of actually helping people who make mistakes in the game.

Hopefully they realise that by doing what they are, they are driving people away from the game, a game that does not have a the largest player base as it is.

I hope they intend to actually start helping everyone equally or they will kill this game that I have enjoyed playing for 6 years. b:sad

YeIIowFox - Harshlands
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The hard working support staff doesn't deserve the treatment you users give them. What? You thought you were the only one who made a thread like this? You thought you were being original?The support staff try their best to get disputes settled in a timely manner and I've had a pleasant experience with them solving my problem. You personally must be doing something wrong.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    - Items sold to the NPC.d to the ground.

All of the above are lack of attention. I guess people do the above all the time, but only the unique items gain highlight for obvious reasons.

I agree items that are unique and cannot be obtained a second time should have special attention from the staff. After all people spent time and money into getting that item. It's only fair and a manner to keep the playerbase/customers satisfied and willing to stay playing.

• Check all items and pets' tooltips (descriptions) when the trade is locked to make sure they match what you agreed on.
    • Do not agree to a delayed trade or split trade.
    • Do not loan items.
    • Do not trade items to other players so they can "try it out", "look at it" or "improve it".
    • Do not trade items both players have agreed to "share."
    • Do not agree to trade your items or money for things that cannot be traded such as services or ZEN Trade listings.

Amen to the above. But...

Scams exist because people fall for them. Can't stress that enough. People knowing the above might still be tricked by some other player who became their good buddy in a week. Scammers are smart and invest into scamming. They have targets.

Ever wonder why those faction jumpers suddenly disappear from game? Those people could be just looking for the next target.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    The hard working support staff doesn't deserve the treatment you users give them. What? You thought you were the only one who made a thread like this? You thought you were being original?The support staff try their best to get disputes settled in a timely manner and I've had a pleasant experience with them solving my problem. You personally must be doing something wrong.

They don't do their best. They haven't even ranked a 10 in customer service, let alone a -10. If I were to rank their customer service performance, I would give them a -500,000,000,000,000 on their overall performance. Read the reviews. Since you seem to have a working rapport with GMs perhaps you could direct them to this forum, so they can see how dissatisfied their customer base is. b:thanks
  • michikobaby
    michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015

What a laugh. Good for you being so "lucky" to have always had good experiences with PWI Support. Maybe you are a new player? who cares... You are so amazing and do everything "right" Try having a current, real issue that needs to be solved and see how that works out for you.

Since when was I trying to be original? You're kidding right? I happened to notice the many complaints popping up on forums lately and wanted to share my opinion on how support has OBVIOUSLY changed over the years. I included examples from different threads to back-up my claims.

In the past, I guess I was "doing it right," because my experience with Support had always been good even if the response wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear. It was shocking to see how my current issue was handled, but getting that resolved does not even matter to me anymore, because SUPPORT HAS CHANGED < This is my point and I do not agree with some of these changes being made.

One of my recent tickets I labeled, "Inconsistent Compensation" because I felt that my issue was not handled the same way as it was for another player. Later, I came across the thread Inconsistent Support," which I thought was really good and gave good insight into what has been going on behind the scenes PWI Support. The last post in that thread was 6 months ago. I was not going to NECRO it... so I included a link to it in this newly made thread.

You can believe I am just bashing the GMs, but all I did was lay out the facts on what has been done, and what they are doing now.

Of course you are quick to judge me and my opinion... you personally have not gotten to experience how poorly the PWI Staff can treat players.

The player is always the one at fault, huh? GMs are GODS? PWI is "Perfect"

And no one can share their own realizations or opinions? That is wonderful. Thank you for sharing your oh so biased opinion.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Great post!!! They really need to change. I have had them in the past make me post about my ticket here on the forums to be messed with before doing anyhing about it. I did receave my money back but not till after i was trolled on here pretty bad first. Things do need to change. They want out money then they should treat us with respect. Maybe more people would be willing to give them money if they got actual help when it came to real stuff. I do mean real as in OMG my R9 is missing not OMG give me the Neauma Portal set because i have had bad luck trying ( when they really probaly only tryed 6 packs. Awesome job explaining things with your post that looked like it took some time to do. Hopefully PWE does wake up and change things.
  • Donifan - Raging Tide
    Donifan - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm sorry to read that fellow players had bad experiences from support and the ticketing system. I hope and wish the problems will be resolved!

The two times that I've submitted tickets were properly addressed and were solved, when there was a need for a solution. (On the second time, all was ok in the end so no need for anything to be done.)

The first time they even send me more items than I would originally get, which I find generous and kind.

I've gotten replies and my problems were addressed. So far I've been very satisfied with the support system. I don't mean to belittle other people's bad experiences and problems. I do respect them and feel bad about it! I sincerely hope and wish for every problem to be properly solved. I just thought that I should share my experience for reference.

I'm not a cash shopper, in case someone is wondering about that, and so far I haven't spent money in game. Real money that is.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    At this point, I believe it depends on how lucky you are; whether you get a Support GM who is feeling helpful today or not. The majority of tickets I've sent throughout the 6 years I've been playing were resolved, sooner or later, so you can say I'm satisfied for the most part.

There was one time where they didn't resolve my problem though. I had spent gold during a promotion but didn't receive the points and they treated me as if I didn't know how the promotion works. Furthermore, they kept insisting I give them a transaction ID even though I explained clearly, with screenshots included, that I bought gold via the AH and spent the gold, how much gold I spent, the time frame I spent said gold, how much points I should have gotten etc. In the end, I gave up.

It happened again during another promo. I spent gold, didn't receive my points, and I sent a ticket. A few days later I was sent all items I had wanted to redeem with my points.

As you can see, same case... one was resolved and the other wasn't. So I've come to believe it's a matter of what GM answers your ticket. I used to charge 25-50€ from time to time, but I stopped doing it since early 2011, if I recall correctly, so I'm not much of a CSer.

We also have to consider that they seem rather understaffed and, quite possibly, overworked. When was the last time we had a CM who's focus was PWI only? That's certainly not an excuse for a company that seems to be making enough money to hire more people, but I can somewhat understand how some GMs might be feeling when they have to deal with an endless pile of tickets and just want to go through them as quickly as possible. This, however, is bad for everyone involved. I think the the best solution would be to hire more GMs, in my opinion, assuming that motivates them to do a better job than continue rushing through tickets.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    are the gms so blind that they cannot see this there has been over 20 complaint threads like this in the last 5 days. Obviously there is something wrong with the support team right now and a huge conflict in how they go about things. Heres another stupid example to throw in:

A faction icon is one of the pw support teams few jobs that they are suppost to work on implementing. So a faction leader ___________ in faction _________ requests an icon in the support ticket.

1st response: sorry we are unable to help you with this. This ticket will now be forever closed. Status: resolved.

WTF?

2nd response a month later (difference gm): This will be fixed within the week.

wow.

This whole process only took them 2 months. are you kidding? a 5 year old can copy an icon in a ticket and paste it into a folder. The fact that they even at first said they can't is beyond my comprehension.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    At this point, I believe it depends on how lucky you are; whether you get a Support GM who is feeling helpful today or not. The majority of tickets I've sent throughout the 6 years I've been playing were resolved, sooner or later, so you can say I'm satisfied for the most part.

There was one time where they didn't resolve my problem though. I had spent gold during a promotion but didn't receive the points and they treated me as if I didn't know how the promotion works. Furthermore, they kept insisting I give them a transaction ID even though I explained clearly, with screenshots included, that I bought gold via the AH and spent the gold, how much gold I spent, the time frame I spent said gold, how much points I should have gotten etc. In the end, I gave up.

It happened again during another promo. I spent gold, didn't receive my points, and I sent a ticket. A few days later I was sent all items I had wanted to redeem with my points.

As you can see, same case... one was resolved and the other wasn't. So I've come to believe it's a matter of what GM answers your ticket. I used to charge 25-50€ from time to time, but I stopped doing it since early 2011, if I recall correctly, so I'm not much of a CSer.

We also have to consider that they seem rather understaffed and, quite possibly, overworked. When was the last time we had a CM who's focus was PWI only? That's certainly not an excuse for a company that seems to be making enough money to hire more people, but I can somewhat understand how some GMs might be feeling when they have to deal with an endless pile of tickets and just want to go through them as quickly as possible. This, however, is bad for everyone involved. I think the the best solution would be to hire more GMs, in my opinion, assuming that motivates them to do a better job than continue rushing through tickets.

I must agree its a matter of luck, tho support is much worst then before, the other day i got a GM that even told me GM's can't do nothing and they don't even send items to players ingame, i was like really, what a fakin troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fyara - Dreamweaver
    Fyara - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    after asking a gm to transfer me cuz he-s not helpful, here-s what I got (like some new rule)

-snip-

Edit : added

-snip-

-both replies r from a "Game Master"
    who employed them ?b:shutup
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I totally agree with the OP! (Opening post for you people that don't know what that stands for)
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Here is a list of issues that GMs will send you in their canned response refusing to help you with problems that use to be easily solved.

- Items sold to the NPC.
    - Items dropped to the ground.
    I could add something new.

-Items lost due the Game Glitch/Bug.

(or more like didn't receive the item)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1736871

GMs said its my fault it happened. b:surrender

P.S this is not joke. Im serious
    I have had a bad experience with responses from GM " Z ". Are there no GMs that care to help players anymore? The only thing they can do now is send generic responses, refuse to help, and even make threats.

GM ¨Zak*****¨ and ¨J.H*****¨ refuse to help me but GM ¨N***¨ is the one who said that will ban me, if i send another ticket.

1st Ticket: GM Zak*****:Sorry we wont help you (closed)

2nd Ticket: GM R: Duplicated/deleted:We already have this kinda ticket in our system. Return to your 1st ticket

1st Ticket: ( i reply again) GM J.H***** Sorry we wont help you (closed)

3rd Ticket:GM R: Duplicated/deleted: We already have this kinda ticket in our system. Return to your 1st ticket

1st Ticket:
    (i reply again) GM N*** If you re-open or reply again, We will be forced to close your acc.(closed)
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I assume I've always had luck with my tickets, because they've been resolved in a short time and in a pleasant manner.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    I've had both good and bad. Far more good... but I also haven't needed to send in a ticket recently and I'm fortunate in that regards considering how often they do things like try to redirect things to QC that don't belong there.

Them telling people to PM mods with their ticket issues annoys the **** outta me as I WANT to help these people but can't actually do anything for them in any case that isn't something the person themselves are just mistaken about. Especially since dealing with tickets properly is their job... even if PWE as a company has a crappy policy of making their understaffed employees get overworked to the extreme.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • tinkerbell76
    tinkerbell76 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I think a great deal of customer support issues could be resolved if players would stop creating tickets simply to **** and moan about the game. Today alone I have read five posts from people regarding tickets they've submitted, where they're doing nothing but "kowlin' at the moon" (game-creature humor intentional) without any actual issue they're needing addressed; a customer support ticket isn't the place for rant-fests and whine sessions.

There are many players at fault here, it doesn't just rest on the shoulders of PWE staff.

If players would leave ticket submissions to those who have valid issues that customer support are able to remedy...it would vastly improve the rate of return replies and the manner in which those replies are given.

...that will never happen, though.
  • bluespet
    bluespet Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    darknes051 wrote: »
    I could add something new.

-Items lost due the Game Glitch/Bug.

(or more like didn't receive the item)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1736871

GMs said its my fault it happened. b:surrender

P.S this is not joke. Im serious

GM ¨Zak*****¨ and ¨J.H*****¨ refuse to help me but GM ¨N***¨ is the one who said that will ban me, if i send another ticket.

1st Ticket: GM Zak*****:Sorry we wont help you (closed)

2nd Ticket: GM R: Duplicated/deleted:We already have this kinda ticket in our system. Return to your 1st ticket

1st Ticket: ( i reply again) GM J.H***** Sorry we wont help you (closed)

3rd Ticket:GM R: Duplicated/deleted: We already have this kinda ticket in our system. Return to your 1st ticket

1st Ticket:
    (i reply again) GM N*** If you re-open or reply again, We will be forced to close your acc.(closed)

Funnly enough ive had some what the same with my current ones somthing along the lines of first gm told me they belive its a bug and would have my probolem looked into then prevented me from posting to the ticket.
    I submited a new one asking why i cannot post to my old ticket since it had been nearly 3 weeks and still left waitingonly to get Duplicated/deleted: We already have this kinda ticket in our system. Return to your 1st ticket aswell.
    So i rename and re word ticket 2 and ask again only to get the same response from the same gm. Seems like they belive if they just pretend that they are sorting it then push you away with threats or lies that you will give up and they wont have to do there job at all.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hmmm, well all my tickets (maybe 5 or 6 in the past 5 years) have been answered quickly and resolved fast. Only one took a week with me providing more information at their request. The rest were completed within two days.

Then again, after reading some of the threads on the forum, I feel for those that have to answer tickets considering it seems some players send tickets in far too often, and of those I bet 90% are sent in with vague information, or vitriolic diatribe.

Then there are the idiots that send in tickets due to their own stupidity, or failure to read what they are making, selling to NPCs, etc. Thats user error and not the fault of PWI regardless of how much money you spent on the item.

So my experience has been fantastic with the ticket system
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    As a Free player i dont expect any support at all or either expect any real action.
    But of course, if i run in trouble and don't find help i may find another game.

When the huge Dragon Orb Ocean disaster happend, where for 3 hours people were able to recieve 3 dragon orb oceans, people told me that they created a ticket because they didnt get any and the Support sent them 3 Orbs. Because of that rumors i tried it myself and created a Ticket and just ask for the same compensation as everyone else was meant to get.

While i personally was not effected of the true source which caused this dragon orb compensation, i was indeed effected by the compensation itself, simply by not getting any at all but have to face people who got them or even got more than just 3. There was no way to farm enough money to compensate this missed out event. And the responds on the Ticket was just: we will not help you.

While people said that they got those Orbs, either by ticket or event, i felt betrayed.

Of course this whole thing was a disaster and i could not expect much from it at all.
    But it was a example for the unfair treatment in the support system.

I also heard rumors about GMs who directly support specific players with very very rare equipment or get scammed for a War-Avatar-S-Card-Portal-Set.

But then again, i am a free player, i do not have spend any dime therefore i do not expect much at all. And the support would only be the very last reason to leave pwi.

But i am not the only player.
    I seen many people spending 200 dollar a month in PW.
    In my opinion those people should have expectations and should have the right for a fair support at least for the group of real paying customers.
    So if a paying customer create a rank9 ring for a wizard instead of a veno, which should not even possible but still, i strongly believe he deserve a compensation.
    If there is none, i would call it a law-breaking scam from pwi.
    I expect that PW help the paying customer.

If players would leave ticket submissions to those who have valid issues that customer support are able to remedy...it would vastly improve the rate of return replies and the manner in which those replies are given.

Who will judge what valid is and what not, especially when PW is so intransparent in anything.
    They dont even really give us feedback if the forum discussion ever reach the responsible person. They will not even tell us if they ban a scammer or not .... ??? well at least not to me.
  • Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's undebiable that the support system is really bad atm. I opened a ticket only once, 4 or 5 months ago, I guess. Default answer was "we won't help you, it was your fault" (actually it was due to a bug I didn't know). They also closed 1st ticket, I opened a new one, they closed it too. I was almost hopeless, then after trying a little more, they finally solved my issue.

It seems their support got even worse in the last months, since they don't let you open new tickets or repply in the 1st one.

I'm not a new player, since I have left and came back to pwi a few times already, but I'm still a T3 AA seeking my r9rr gear. Reading these threads about their support makes me wonder if I really should be here or if I should move to a game backed up by a serious company. What if something really bad happens to me and I can't rely on support? Like the guy who lost almost 1b with a catshop bug or the one who forged the wrong r9 ring, I'd simply lose months or even a year worth of farming/merchanting and start over?
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's undebiable that the support system is really bad atm. I opened a ticket only once, 4 or 5 months ago, I guess. Default answer was "we won't help you, it was your fault" (actually it was due to a bug I didn't know). They also closed 1st ticket, I opened a new one, they closed it too. I was almost hopeless, then after trying a little more, they finally solved my issue.

It seems their support got even worse in the last months, since they don't let you open new tickets or repply in the 1st one.

I'm not a new player, since I have left and came back to pwi a few times already, but I'm still a T3 AA seeking my r9rr gear. Reading these threads about their support makes me wonder if I really should be here or if I should move to a game backed up by a serious company. What if something really bad happens to me and I can't rely on support? Like the guy who lost almost 1b with a catshop bug or the one who forged the wrong r9 ring, I'd simply lose months or even a year worth of farming/merchanting and start over?

Its stories like these that make me realize there has to be change. And it has to be now.

We have played for years!! New and Old players deserve to be treated equally!! and with respect!!

Free to play or PAY TO WIN players should have the right to a support group that will support them and not make elaborate loop holes and then INSULT our intelligence by saying they can't do something they've been doing for years on end without FAIL.

I demand Change. I can't believe this game which I've invested so much is literally before my eyes going to ****. And the very support group which should be helping in these matters are systematically tearing apart our game with their roadblocking, ticket closing, ban threat techniques to bully the remaining players into a corner where your only choice is to start over or uninstall.

To me this is unheard of and is unacceptable. When will They help us? Even in the most menial of tasks? My little cousin is still waiting since before thanksgiving for a faction icon. A freaking Faction Icon.

Its coming to the point where the curtains have been raised and there is no longer a shroud which the Ticketing system staff can hide behind. Heck. Its to the point where I'd work for free simply to ensure the survival of my gaming community because I can't sit silently when so many people around me in my guild and in others on my server and see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears the hypocrisy that is being displayed by PWI Support (Ticket system).

Change We want it and WE WANT IT NOW. Sparkiesoft its 2015 and its time to step your game up and show us if you're really here for our community because this just can't go on. IT CAN"T - -- I've been waiting 7 months now and looking today at these forums disgust me. All avatars still broken and we are in a new expansion and the website isn't even updated to reflect that? ... Maybe its time you guys step out of the dark ages and hire a web designer. GOD KNOWS I've cash shopped enough .. JUST ME ALONE to hire someone to fix everything wrong with this website: Forums and all associated sub content : DQREWARD REWARD RANKINGS PWDATABASE PWIWIKI

I can't reiterate this enough - its time. We can not tolerate another year of a continued decline in support. Perfectworld International. I think its time you open your doors and let people fix these technical issues before its too late. I'm sorry if I offend those who cannot see the writing on the wall.

Guild Leader
    SyntherosX - Harshlands
    Loyal Perfect World Player

VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Its stories like these that make me realize there has to be change. And it has to be now.

We have played for years!! New and Old players deserve to be treated equally!! and with respect!!

Free to play or PAY TO WIN players should have the right to a support group that will support them and not make elaborate loop holes and then INSULT our intelligence by saying they can't do something they've been doing for years on end without FAIL.

I demand Change. I can't believe this game which I've invested so much is literally before my eyes going to ****. And the very support group which should be helping in these matters are systematically tearing apart our game with their roadblocking, ticket closing, ban threat techniques to bully the remaining players into a corner where your only choice is to start over or uninstall.

To me this is unheard of and is unacceptable. When will They help us? Even in the most menial of tasks? My little cousin is still waiting since before thanksgiving for a faction icon. A freaking Faction Icon.

Its coming to the point where the curtains have been raised and there is no longer a shroud which the Ticketing system staff can hide behind. Heck. Its to the point where I'd work for free simply to ensure the survival of my gaming community because I can't sit silently when so many people around me in my guild and in others on my server and see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears the hypocrisy that is being displayed by PWI Support (Ticket system).

Change We want it and WE WANT IT NOW. Sparkiesoft its 2015 and its time to step your game up and show us if you're really here for our community because this just can't go on. IT CAN"T - -- I've been waiting 7 months now and looking today at these forums disgust me. All avatars still broken and we are in a new expansion and the website isn't even updated to reflect that? ... Maybe its time you guys step out of the dark ages and hire a web designer. GOD KNOWS I've cash shopped enough .. JUST ME ALONE to hire someone to fix everything wrong with this website: Forums and all associated sub content : DQREWARD REWARD RANKINGS PWDATABASE PWIWIKI

I can't reiterate this enough - its time. We can not tolerate another year of a continued decline in support. Perfectworld International. I think its time you open your doors and let people fix these technical issues before its too late. I'm sorry if I offend those who cannot see the writing on the wall.

Guild Leader
    SyntherosX - Harshlands
    Loyal Perfect World Player

AWESOME POST!! Rally the troops! IT'S TIME!!!!
    I think a great deal of customer support issues could be resolved if players would stop creating tickets simply to **** and moan about the game. Today alone I have read five posts from people regarding tickets they've submitted, where they're doing nothing but "kowlin' at the moon" (game-creature humor intentional) without any actual issue they're needing addressed; a customer support ticket isn't the place for rant-fests and whine sessions.

Most tickets aren't being created to **** and moan about the game. They are being created because there are issues that need resolved. And they range from all over the game. They aren't getting resolved, so the que gets longer and longer. Where there isn't fair and equal treatment, eventually people are going to start speaking up. And you wouldn't have had to read 5 different posts about the inconsistent and abhorrible treatment from customer support. I guess until you have an VALID issue that you submit a ticket on only to have it closed without resolution and then be treated like ****, you just cant relate. I wish all of our gaming experiences were perfect. Like yours.
    There are many players at fault here, it doesn't just rest on the shoulders of PWE staff.

This is where you are wrong. It does rest ENTIRELY on the shoulders of PWE staff. It's THEIR game. Not ours. We just give them our money. They should be THANKFUL and GRATEFUL that they have a customer base AT ALL with the way they handle the ticket system, and the customers who make it possible for them to walk into a job they get paid to do.

...that will never happen, though.

Customer Support can handle any issue they want to handle. If customer support worked WITH the community instead of roadblocking every single player they come up against, it would vastly improve the rate of return and the manner in which those support tickets are given. It used to be that if 1 player quit the game, there were 10 more nabs to replace that 1. Now, when 10 people, or more, quit on a daily basis, they are LUCKY to get 1 to try to start to replace those 10.

Sorry to say Tinkerbell, but you are sorely outnumbered on this issue. No matter how much you back them, you are sorely outnumbered. Even the Mods are saying customer support is severely lacking. And if that doesn't say anything to you, then you are blind. I say you jump ship and come to the light side

....that will never happen, though.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This is where you are wrong. It does rest ENTIRELY on the shoulders of PWE staff. It's THEIR game. Not ours. We just give them our money. They should be THANKFUL and GRATEFUL that they have a customer base AT ALL with the way they handle the ticket system, and the customers who make it possible for them to walk into a job they get paid to do.

Not always true.

There are several cases where the player is the one causing their own problem - or there is no problem at all and they refuse to understand it. These kind of tickets do take the customer support's time.

Few examples, I will go in more depth if needed:

- Tickets asking why servers are down during maintenance (could happen, really)
    - Player dropping something on the ground on purpose, not picking it up back in time, someone else grabs it and player calls them a thief and sends a ticket
    - Tickets about players complaining how someone who PKd them took the stuff that dropped and didnt give it back
    - Tickets asking about game mechanics because the player does not understand something and doesnt listen to other players
    - Tickets asking WHERES MY GOOOOOLD 5 min after the zen purchase, sometimes not even attempting to relog to check

And so on...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't tend to send in tickets without a decent reason. Generally, if I NPC things accidentally I consider it my own fault, but if a broken quest or glitch causes some sort of serious issue I will send a ticket. In the past they were dealt with in a reasonable time frame and occasionally I even had a GM visit me in the game to get more information.

Now, I get the following:

"Please post this problem in Quality Corner"

I'm quite saddened by the change in support and have rather given up on getting help with anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    Not always true.

There are several cases where the player is the one causing their own problem - or there is no problem at all and they refuse to understand it. These kind of tickets do take the customer support's time.

Few examples, I will go in more depth if needed:

- Tickets asking why servers are down during maintenance (could happen, really)
    - Player dropping something on the ground on purpose, not picking it up back in time, someone else grabs it and player calls them a thief and sends a ticket
    - Tickets about players complaining how someone who PKd them took the stuff that dropped and didnt give it back
    - Tickets asking about game mechanics because the player does not understand something and doesnt listen to other players
    - Tickets asking WHERES MY GOOOOOLD 5 min after the zen purchase, sometimes not even attempting to relog to check

And so on...

Im not going to say you are wrong. Because yes all these things can, and probably do, happen. But I am not talking about irrelevant tickets that are sent in. I'm talking about how the community is treated when a legitimate ticket is sent in and NOT receiving fair, unbiased, and equal treatment. I will say again though, it is PWE/PWI that set the standards and wrote the ToS, not the game players. Regardless of who handles the ticket that is sent in, if something is done for/to another player, then the same thing should be done to/for another that has the same problem/issue. And if the GMs are not capable of communicating with each other, or hold weekly meetings to let each other know who is doing what, then they need to take a class in communication in the workplace. Things always work out better when one hand washes the other. When one hand doesn't know what the other is doing, this is the kind of problems that are generated because they lack the ability to communicate to/with each other.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I had a big issue with the support staff once, wich vot resolved but the procces left a sour taste in my mouth and was anything but smooth

A ingame friend purchased a g16 HA helmet that was +10 for 100 mil, wich was a pretty darn good deal. Since my buddy is a Sin and im a barb, he gave that helmet to me

One day i logged on and found my helmet missing ( a GM took it), apperently the helmet was stolen, so the helmet that i had was not fair game, now... my buddy did not steal it, the seller did.

I needed my helmet couse it gave me the DEX i required for the rest of my armor, i could not use anything.

When i made a ticket, they refused to give me a helmet back, but would be happy to give me a reset node, wich i kindly refused to take.

After a lot of back and forth, i got a new G16 helmet and after i informed them about it, they decided to give me untradeable dragon orbs to refine it back to +10 like the origenal was

It was resolved, and im glad it was, but the way they treated me was pis poor