when you craft g16

hisoka4me
hisoka4me Posts: 20 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Hello , i want to make g16 daggers for my friend. i already got the mold and a pair of worn g15 daggers. i was wondering if i am to make g16 using those daggers already bounded on me. when i make it to g16 will it be already bounded? or become bound when use them? Thanks in advance for all replies.

Edit: does anyone know how long the current 2x drops lasts for?
Post edited by hisoka4me on

Comments

• mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hisoka4me wrote: »
    Hello , i want to make g16 daggers for my friend. i already got the mold and a pair of worn g15 daggers. i was wondering if i am to make g16 using those daggers already bounded on me. when i make it to g16 will it be already bounded? or become bound when use them? Thanks in advance for all replies.

Edit: does anyone know how long the current 2x drops lasts for?
    If its worn then the g16 crafted from the bound item will be bound to you as well like the previous item was. If it is not worn, then it'll just be crafted with the "equipping the item will be bound to you" in orange at the top.
  • hisoka4me
    edited January 2015
    thank you for your reply and yeah i was wondering since is already worn. guess ima make new pair of g15. btw do you happen to know how long this 2x drops last?
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hisoka4me wrote: »
    thank you for your reply and yeah i was wondering since is already worn. guess ima make new pair of g15. btw do you happen to know how long this 2x drops last?
    Until i say it ends.
  • hisoka4me
    edited January 2015
    Until i say it ends.

well i tried looking for it until when it says but i did not found it thats why i am asking you guys , you dont have to be a smartass about it
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    no telling, not sure if this 2x was announced. maybe have started up from the cluster on dreamweaver
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Ignore mechabeast's trolling. He tends to let himself get out of control on a whim.
    (Insert fancy image here)