Dreamweaver login server down

Comments

• danielskinner12
    danielskinner12 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    velgam wrote: »
    i really dislike ignorant people like you, calling people because their favorite game is down? lmao if it was all servers it would have been more acceptable but this has been an issue with DW for a while, so yes people have all right to be frustrated and angry, swapped characters, missing gear, money and other items, not knowing if there will be a major roll back or not etc

so your going to let a video game make you upset and angry lel if thats how you want to live life fine then you be upset forever because **** happends
    b:pleased im better
  • velgam
    velgam Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    so your going to let a video game make you upset and angry lel if thats how you want to live life fine then you be upset forever because **** happends

lmao if you played a game and was never upset or angry when **** happens you aren't human.
  • danielskinner12
    edited January 2015
    im just saying some people have been sat in these forums all day crying, thats a hole day , i dont let anything ruin my day, somthing ****s up, go do somthing else make the most of that day
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015

You're sorta like those people still on the forums saying that they're "lurking" and some of them keep telling people to quit, that they have. But they're still here. Why?
    b:question
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • pepeka
    pepeka Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    all these negative comments, its a game, those of you sad enough to make this game affect your hole lifes, need to take a look at yourselfs come on, server goes down for aday and you cant go find something else to do? Thats pethetic this is a great game, but its only a game **** happens get over it

Have u realized what this thread is about?. You want to read happy posts? Find another thread.
  • danielskinner12
    edited January 2015
    You're sorta like those people still on the forums saying that they're "lurking" and some of them keep telling people to quit, that they have. But they're still here. Why?
    b:question

i havent quit? im not telling anyone to quit? i just dont see how some people can let a server malfunction upset them so much
  • wolf359
    wolf359 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    tbh for a game to be down almost ALL day is bad i would have thought that at every maintenance they would back up server to a spare in case one ever goes wrong and the fact DW is the only one thats down so they give all other servers x3x2x2 is messed up WE cant play so they get a bonus NICE PWI NICE.

So part of my frustration not only is cant play its the fact other servers are getting x2 drops so our server should get x6 x4x4 since its us that cant play
  • konagurl21
    konagurl21 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    all u guys QQin about everyone else QQin is going to make me QQ about you QQin about them QQ because some **** head probably did somthing highly illegal while waiting on this game QQ
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm mostly just concerned about the missing/swapped gear. Servers down? Meh, whatever it happens. But the possibility of my gear/characters/items have been placed into someone else's account? That's a little alarming to me... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • danielskinner12
    edited January 2015
    I'm mostly just concerned about the missing/swapped gear. Servers down? Meh, whatever it happens. But the possibility of my gear/characters/items have been placed into someone else's account? That's a little alarming to me... b:surrender
    my guess is they will fix server issues and rollback
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    i havent quit? im not telling anyone to quit? i just dont see how some people can let a server malfunction upset them so much

No, hon. You're not saying all that, but you are acting like those folks.

I guess I can't find the words to explain.

*offers a cookie*

• danielskinner12
    edited January 2015
    No, hon. You're not saying all that, but you are acting like those folks.

I guess I can't find the words to explain.

*offers a cookie*

maybe seeing ppl upset makes me upset haha 'accepts cookie'
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    maybe seeing ppl upset makes me upset haha 'accepts cookie'

That might be it.

*starts setting up for tea*

• danielskinner12
    edited January 2015
    That might be it.

*starts setting up for tea*

Haha xD 'sits down for tea' lel
  • hellish1607
    hellish1607 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Has there been any recent updates on the status of the server glitches? I just recently got back from working all week out of town and was excited to play some PWI. Now what do I do? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Man, the one day when I'm at home able to do stuff and server is down...I hope they keep the x3 up for at LEAST a few days afterwards. I could've used some x3 drops to farm mats for my TT gear.
  • camoodii
    camoodii Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    We would love an update PWI GM/ Staff. It's been hours since we heard anything.

I think the world as we know it is coming to an end. b:cry
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Still is not loading the Character list!b:angry
  • hellish1607
    edited January 2015
    camoodii wrote: »
    We would love a update PWI GM/ Staff. It's been hours since we heard anything.

I think the world as we know it is coming to an end. b:cry

It would seem that, at the very least, today. Perfect World is not so perfect. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    *looks at thread*

... Meh.

*puts pillowcase on keyboard as preparation*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • velgam
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    *looks at thread*

... Meh.

where is PWE head office?
  • camoodii
    edited January 2015
    It would seem that, at the very least, today. Perfect World is not so perfect. b:surrender

Yeah but is it ever "perfect"? I mean have you ever read world chat on Dreamweaver? It's sooo not "perfect". lol
    where is PWE head office?

West Coast of the USA
  • velgam
    edited January 2015
    West Coast of the USA

need cords for a personal visit...b:angry
  • camoodii
    edited January 2015

Now, now calm down you don't want to do anything you might regret.
  • MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
    MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    tell them to chill out a play on west
  • trbor
    trbor Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    oh no opkossy if we dont get to sleep and got to put up with this **** then no rest for you either *steals pillow and throws it on a bombfire* b:angry
  • hellish1607
    edited January 2015
    Yeah but is it ever "perfect"? I mean have you ever read world chat on Dreamweaver? It's sooo not "perfect". lol

I have read world chat on DW more times than I like to think about. I have been playing on DW pretty much since it's birth. Despite all of that, If you find the right group of people; Perfect World ends up being a wonderful experience of time spent away from the usual and (sometimes) unusual stresses of daily life. I have met so many different people some annoying or rude, but most were really quite nice and just looking to have a great time within the game.

The way I view it; It is sort of like work and personal life. Don't mix the two and your stress could be at a minimum. Also, don't let the "politics" of the game drag you down either. Doing this tends to help me have a much more enjoyable experience online.

However, this logging in, but not being able to play stuff is weighing on my patience! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • velgam
    edited January 2015

only thing i will regret is the 50 dollars i just wasted, their lives will not be mourned by meb:angry
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2015

If you'd like to hump servers a bit, you can find them at Cryptic Studios.(at least that's where servers' IP leads to)b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    *looks at thread*

... Meh.

*offers one of those "AWAKE" chocolates*