Dreamweaver login server down

Comments

• pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    stfu0025 wrote: »
    **** the absent note, i just hope they give back the money i was making b:laugh

List of I want:

- a +11 orb
    - a +12 orb
    - 5 S Chests
    - a 91+ genie

kkthx pwi b:pleased
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well ALLLRIGHTY THEN!

Tried to log in: Success

Can't open mail. Auction house closed. A psy in wc had his r9 belt switched to a mystic belt. People were logging in finding they had other people's accounts. Dailies and other quests, roll call, BH all had reset. Then, IT STARTED AGAIN. My BM DC'd and my psy was in FSP, when suddenly I got booted too. Now? SAME ****! "Can't retrieve character list". BOOOO PWI!!!!!!

Going to play XBAX then.

WE NEED THIS SORTED AND EVERY TOON ON DREAMWEAVER SHOULD GET 3 DRAGON ORB OCEANS FOR THIS BULL. b:surrender b:cry
  • stfu0025
    stfu0025 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    rhumm wrote: »
    okay wtf is going on? i just lost all my ****. there better be an explanation + compensation for this ****

meh why compensation when chances are is gonna be dreamchaser or maiden chest
  • Bijuu_ - Dreamweaver
    Bijuu_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    All quests that we have worked on was reset , all dailys , all moneys everything !
    Gear also !
    Compensate to us with something WORTHY not a dreamchaser pack or something like this !
    Give us a +10 or +12 orb , give us something to take moneys back !
  • anoidam
    anoidam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015

That I want as well! I didn't have the time to do some money!b:surrender
  • massmaul
    massmaul Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    massmaul wrote: »
    WTF sweetbottie, i see this issue has been going on since like 730 am here it is 4:25 pm and i can't get my char list on DW... WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE FIXED? asks all the angry pwi fanatics that want to play the DANG game!!!!!!!!

I see no one wants to repond to this... getting sick of putting my hard earned cash in a game i can't even get into. maybe we should boycot PWI for a few weeks an put absolutely no cash into it and see if they fix thier fracking issues then.
  • rafaspengler
    rafaspengler Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Bored.
  • poorchump
    poorchump Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    oh poor babies lost coin oh no its a free to play game give them a break you all know how the server is and you still play and sink money in to the game stop QQing
    b:shutup
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    The character stuff wasn't intended and is also getting looked into, folks.
    I see no one wants to repond to this... getting sick of putting my hard earned cash in a game i can't even get into. maybe we should boycot PWI for a few weeks an put absolutely no cash into it and see if they fix thier fracking issues then.
    It was initially thought to have been fixed about an hour ago. Turns out we weren't so lucky.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    rhumm wrote: »
    okay wtf is going on? i just lost all my ****. there better be an explanation + compensation for this ****

This is Dumbson.
    Dumbson is a trainee at PW Entertainment.
    Dumbson's boss said: "Dumbson, we MUST turn the servers off before we can backup."

And then, he as all like "Nah, they're noob! I'll show them how to backup a game without shutting down."

And BOOYA, Dumbson got fired.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • pocokcic
    pocokcic Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    DW is off again b:angry
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    "LUCY, you got some splainin' to do!"
  • pocokcic
    pocokcic Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Starting again the character list story b:cry b:angry
  • k0nvictd
    k0nvictd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Server Smashedb:surrender
  • nuuvahellfire94
    nuuvahellfire94 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    what the flip man it wont let me log on again and it wouldnt let me read my in game mail b:angry
  • aquale
    aquale Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I kinda agree. One absent note won't be enough since i'm starting lose interest for this game.
    I want to reach the rest of end game but now it feels like it has become a fight against windmills.
  • aprillynne
    aprillynne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    To those seriously saying "compensation for +11 orb etc." You're not gonna get it. At least be freaking realistic in what you want for compensation. You end up making yourself look like an imbecile otherwise b:laugh
  • Anastasy - Dreamweaver
    Anastasy - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Lol good one..

They never gave money back, I doubt they change that now.

It's the... 8th day in the year and here we go, new expansion, lots of new stuff, and of course: massive D/Cs, huge lag (not all days to be fair), and rollbacks

C'mon guys it's just a game! (funny fact: troubles are always on DW or morai server, sometimes the rest of them)

Anyway *crossing fingers* hope they fix this ASAP

(yea, my english s*cks I know that)
  • pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    aprillynne wrote: »
    To those seriously saying "compensation for +11 orb etc." You're not gonna get it. At least be freaking realistic in what you want for compensation. You end up making yourself look like an imbecile otherwise b:laugh

Well assuming they once gave 3 +10 orbs to each player, and that (on Dreamweaver) each +10 is going for about 90m each and a +11 costs around 300m ish, that would be actually possible since the value of the item would be somewhat the same :)
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • keidansmama
    keidansmama Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Few event gold be nice :)
    I am the pain in ur but :) hi im Sene Archvenus and SenecasMama
  • massmaul
    massmaul Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The character stuff wasn't intended and is also getting looked into, folks.

It was initially thought to have been fixed about an hour ago. Turns out we weren't so lucky.

ofc we weren't so lucky other wise we would be playing right now. what the time frame on getting the BS fixed. And why is it that it only effects DW... that's the root here. Every time things like this happen its ALWAYS the DW server. Maybe just maybe its time to add some strngth to the DW server or replace the server all together with a new one with everything fixed the way it should be... no gear issues, no losing gear during teleports, all the quests fixed and all the proper bosses in place. Oh wait that's too much to ask for something WE PAY FOR.
  • aprillynne
    aprillynne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well assuming they once gave 3 +10 orbs to each player, and that (on Dreamweaver) each +10 is going for about 90m each and a +11 costs around 300m ish, that would be actually possible since the value of the item would be somewhat the same :)

they did but honestly, the chances of them giving it again, are slim to none.
  • senshi88
    senshi88 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2015

to bad that stuff that given out is bound...
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It all started with a

"Server Error. Logoff and try again."

And now this.

Lovely :)

Its obvious broken server-side, probably from bad implemented expansion and/or badly coded expansion.

Bugs can, may and DO happen server-side too.

All this gear swap stuff, I just hope they dont roll back my 79 cultivation I did it 2 times already >_>"
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • danielskinner12
    danielskinner12 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    rollback to 1.3 please then never update
    b:pleased im better
  • Nixieamora - Dreamweaver
    Nixieamora - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Few event gold be nice :)

I agree with this statement. I would rather event gold than be given some bogus "compensation" that turns out to be just another Maiden Kissed Chest, War Avatar Packs that the war avatars can't be used until 100 anyway or Dreamchaser pack. Lets be realistic thats all they give anymore for a halfassed compensation. Event Gold would be HEAVENLY at this point. Dragon Ocean Orbs are probably not something they'll give out again any time soon. They gave some +10 orbs out a few weeks ago.
  • stfu0025
    edited January 2015
    they will manage to rollback pillbabies to lvl 1 non rb too
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    ofc we weren't so lucky other wise we would be playing right now. what the time frame on getting the BS fixed. And why is it that it only effects DW... that's the root here. Every time things like this happen its ALWAYS the DW server. Maybe just maybe its time to add some strngth to the DW server or replace the server all together with a new one with everything fixed the way it should be... no gear issues, no losing gear during teleports, all the quests fixed and all the proper bosses in place. Oh wait that's too much to ask for something WE PAY FOR.

Don't have a time frame on it. If I did I'd have put it up in the first post already. Why it only affects DW? No freakin clue. I don't work for PWE or get access to that info. I have chars on DW too I could be doing stuff on right now instead so try not to bite the messenger's head off.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • white2rose
    white2rose Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    whatever they do they better do it quickly. i'm starting to get **** of at these game. fix there dang problem..if they can't...get someone else to do it n fire the one now in charge. i don't care what they do. just fix all of these problem b:angryb:cry
  • stfu0025
    edited January 2015
    I agree with this statement. I would rather event gold than be given some bogus "compensation" that turns out to be just another Maiden Kissed Chest, War Avatar Packs that the war avatars can't be used until 100 anyway or Dreamchaser pack. Lets be realistic thats all they give anymore for a halfassed compensation. Event Gold would be HEAVENLY at this point. Dragon Ocean Orbs are probably not something they'll give out again any time soon. They gave some +10 orbs out a few weeks ago.

I think 100 event gold isnt out of this world as compensation, but we all know we will get maiden chest, b avatar pack, absent note or dreamchaser