[Maintenance Discussion] 1/6/15 COMPLETE

12346»

Comments

• chanwk
    chanwk Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    What is your ideal fashion set? What would you like to see, that has not already been made? It can be as specific as you want, or just a general theme such as Steam Punk, Medieval, etc.

I would like to see the dress Princess Elsa wears in the movie "Frozen".

SweetieBot, show me a picture of Princess Elsa from the movie "Frozen", please. Thank you.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    chanwk wrote: »
    SweetieBot, show me a picture of Princess Elsa from the movie "Frozen", please. Thank you.
    Sure, no problem.

Image of Princess Elsa from the movie "Frozen", please. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• chanwk
    edited January 2015
    SweetieBot, that's not Elsa from the movie
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2015
    SweetieBot, that's not Elsa from the movie
    Why do you say that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• chanwk
    edited January 2015
    SweetieBot, because whoever saw the movie knows it.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2015
    SweetieBot, because whoever saw the movie knows it.
    I see. Thank you for explaining that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Annonrae - Sanctuary
    Annonrae - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Maintenance Question: What is your ideal fashion set? What would you like to see, that has not already been made? It can be as specific as you want, or just a general theme such as Steam Punk, Medieval, etc.[/QUOTE]

I'd kill for a female barefoot style. As in, barefoot. Not those clunky white high heels females in the game seem to be born with. I just want to make a female toon that walks around barefoot.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    why is the snow still there? nobody wants it. it just slows my laptop down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    why is the snow still there? nobody wants it. it just slows my laptop down.

Yes indeed... i get like 4 fps in archo b:surrender
  • HellxKeeper - Harshlands
    HellxKeeper - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    samurai Helmet And Armor
  • Medeina - Raging Tide
    Medeina - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I would love to have ninja set. Imagine dusk blade wearing it b:dirty
    and btw - any on enoticed some weird addition on the screen, i can see new tiny brown window with 4 circles (next to the place where you would see monsters or other chars info - top mindle of screen). what is that and why?
  • viviane19
    viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Maintenance Question: What is your ideal fashion set? What would you like to see, that has not already been made? It can be as specific as you want, or just a general theme such as Steam Punk, Medieval, etc.

I would love to see sculped fashion that also moves with the movements from the character.
    But i would love to get real jeans more possiblity to use hairs .. a sculped belt *~* and nice brownish boots a nice white tank top ... Kitty kut hairs w.o the ear stuff on it ...Some nice modern Fashion ;)
    I would love to creat new fashion and maybe people should be able to creat them the textures, sculps and send them D:
    Edit: And what about Hitman Legend (weapon) as fashion weapon this would be epic.
    Same for other classes just this is specific for my class :D
    An Animation Override would be epic too XD

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • hugeseoki
    hugeseoki Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It would be nice if there is a female version of Dark Lord fashionb:dirty
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ok why do a server restart each week if there's nothing going to be fixed just don't have maintenance like the old days GG. Sad no new skills for the new classes yet again.

I think it's because the server runs out of thingies (IDs to give to entities like mobs and players) if left running undefinitely (they don't have an algorithm to reclaim IDs that are no longer in use and just increment the ID for each new object). Resetting every week resets the counter to zero so the server never runs out of thingies. Of course, I am strictly talking out of my ***.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Some already suggested samurai armour/helmet fash, that'd be awesome, well any armour and helmet fashion really.

Also I want a morningstar as fash weap. b:dirty
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47