[Dreamweaver] Pill Babby Looking For Faction

Options
Wizelle - Dreamweaver
Wizelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Guild Banter
Any faction that regularly runs dungeons and does that whole teamwork thing. TeamSpeak is very preferable. Here is the gist of my situation. I don't have a set schedule to be on, so letting me find you is preferable. Also, I learn fast. b:chuckle

<---- My name in-game is this, and I (as in this specific Mystic) went from 40 to 95 with the Illusionary Crystal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Level 95 Mystic pill babby b:victory
Post edited by Wizelle - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• zuzanny
    zuzanny Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi there...You have probably joined a faction already but in the off chance u havent I would like you to join Bushido Faction. We are an all adult guild with vent and this is the 1st guild that actually lives up to what they say. They DO help people. There are no clicks involved and all are very nice people with real life lives but play everyday as well. There are about 22 of us that are on at 1 time. About 10 on vent and the others in faction chat.

We are on Dreamweaver server. My IGN is Blazeofury if you want to contact me/us.
  • Wizelle - Dreamweaver
    Wizelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have not joined a fac yet! I'll try to hit you up later today, since I doubt you'll be on right after maint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Level 95 Mystic pill babby b:victory
  • zuzanny
    zuzanny Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have not joined a fac yet! I'll try to hit you up later today, since I doubt you'll be on right after maint.

Ill will be playing today after 5pst..had a lot of things to do. You can also pm _LadySimi_ just tell her i sent u b:laugh

I was a level 76 with backed-up quests and I took the pill so now I am REALLY backed up. It would be nice to have a friend to play with and even help at times