[Maintenance Discussion] 1/6/15 COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• g3runner
    g3runner Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Please, just some simple fashion for the guys, like more t-shirts please? You know, regular stuff like people would actually be seen in. Who has ever even seen the feathered junk on a toon? Why not just remove it?

The big one - allow us to CHOOSE the color instead of just passing out all the puke green colors. How about a simple white t-shirt with a black jacket over it to go with jeans. Something that people actually wear for a change.

And when is something going to be done about DQ drops? Please just restore the coin amount, it's hard to make repair money, and paying to port to dungeons etc. You can't get ahead. It was nice to make a little on runs to put in the bank. Now it's just depressing. You took coins away from the equipment drops too. People actually use potions, so it hurts to sell those just to keep going.

It's like, why pay devs a lot to make up some crazy DQ system that no one wants. Just the coins would be fine.
  • Rosie_Caster - Harshlands
    Rosie_Caster - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    CROSS DRESS STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

males can wear female clothes
    females can wear male clothes <--i can see alot of people doing this one

i want my barb in demure atendant set
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Maintenance Question: What is your ideal fashion set? What would you like to see, that has not already been made? It can be as specific as you want, or just a general theme such as Steam Punk, Medieval, etc.

I want G-string underwear for all my girl chars - sad but true.....b:shutup
  • linder420
    linder420 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Maintenance Question: What is your ideal fashion set? What would you like to see, that has not already been made? It can be as specific as you want, or just a general theme such as Steam Punk, Medieval, etc.

what id like to see for fashon is making guy fashon more like what a strait guy would wear for one lol. and what would b awesome is having fashion that looks like other armor like say u have the gear of recasted rank 9 but u like the regular rank 9 gear look then u could have fashion of rank 9 and maybe even make it look even better with it dyed. ty for reading my post hope it would be an option.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Stoner_zpsc496e801.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • jehu50
    jehu50 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sweetiebot or Sparkiesoft I'm not having a go but can you explain the reasoning behind the removal of the value in coins of so many drops please?

I'd love ot see it reinstated or alternatively to see some new dailies introducd that gave coin.

Thanks
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    jehu50 wrote: »
    Sweetiebot or Sparkiesoft I'm not having a go but can you explain the reasoning behind the removal of the value in coins of so many drops please?
    You are part of the net, not a part of the physical world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sweetiebot report server status please b:thanks
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2015
    Options
    alexanade wrote: »
    Sweetiebot report server status please
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 89ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 91ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 102ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 90ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 23ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 23ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 19ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sweetiebot report server status please b:thanks

... And so it begins...
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ahmedlol11
    ahmedlol11 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    jehu50 wrote: »

it was nerfed cuz of botters arhcers were **** the server 24/7 making money out of nothing :D they just had to stop this auto cultivating is meant to gather exp not money i think its their perspective but w.e they did its good i want gold to be 1 mil again b:cry
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    ... And so it begins...

i wasnt playing so yea...I needed the status , that way i don't need to load the game :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mcinem
    mcinem Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I would like to see a dress like one of these.

1. 2qvtidk.jpg or 2. 10d9t9t.jpg

with long flowing hair like this that goes with it 1. 5yuivd.jpg or
    2. 2ur8lyb.jpg
  • aaambrige
    aaambrige Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    SweetieBot i keep getting client version to low please close and update please advice as my client is fully updated
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i wasnt playing so yea...I needed the status , that way i don't need to load the game :)

It always starts off logical and reasonable. Legitimate desires, true uncertainty, things of that nature.... Until eventually one thing leads to another and you find yourself waking up to be tied up to a tree on a deserted island with no idea what happened to you the last week and some official paperwork telling you you're now married to an Elvis Impersonator!

Wait, what? I could have sworn I was going somewhere else with that.
    aaambrige wrote: »
    i keep getting client version to low please close and update please advice as my client is fully updated

That's because servers are down for maint. That's the standard message you'll get until they're back up.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • aaambrige
    aaambrige Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    It always starts off logical and reasonable. Legitimate desires, true uncertainty, things of that nature.... Until eventually one thing leads to another and you find yourself waking up to be tied up to a tree on a deserted island with no idea what happened to you the last week and some official paperwork telling you you're now married to an Elvis Impersonator!

Wait, what? I could have sworn I was going somewhere else with that.

That's because servers are down for maint. That's the standard message you'll get until they're back up.

its giving me a ping from the servers though what is strange
  • niktoxicate
    niktoxicate Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Maintenance Question: What is your ideal fashion set? What would you like to see, that has not already been made? It can be as specific as you want, or just a general theme such as Steam Punk, Medieval, etc.[/QUOTE] My ideal fashion set is Cyber Punk
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    when will new classes get their r999/ sage/demon/primal skills?

from what ive seen on my server theres already a rb2 stormbringer and at least one or two others rb1 (not sure bout dusk, u dont see them often..)

imo kinda sux they have to wait for their skills and gear
    esp when it comes down to tw/nw they r at a huge disadvantage when they dont even have proper weapons (still no g16!), arent they?
    and i guess not everyone is available to afford warsoul weapons (which btw arent upgradeable for new classes either)

why wait so long when the gear is already available? i mean i saw the upgradeable weapons at the broken forges the first week, so why only patch warsoul first cast into our version?

makes no sense imo...

whats ur opinion on this?
  • plusonepostcount
    plusonepostcount Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    b:surrendertheres enough fash in this game already I'd just like to see it all be accessable (not a pack item) like the dark lord set . . .other than that I'd rather the focus on bug fixes/content rather than new fash
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i wanna see a female version of the dark lord fash b:dirty
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • Crissis - Raging Tide
    Crissis - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    what fashion ... hmmm ... lets see ... something like say a monk or dark lord female or maybe some ideas from anime such as naruto - bleach - fairy tail or some ideas from hero's of might and magic - like the leeches and priests - heck there are quite a few you can go into maybe even marvel hero's fashion - daredevil - cap. America - ghost rider - spawn - maybe even the age old mortal combat - with fashion like raiden - sonja blade ... there are absolutely endless possibility's ....... but id like some thing between anime and such since the are such a verity to choose from
    also quite a few peeps having anime names on the alts and toons id guess they would like to get fashion from their favorite anime

anyways id guess most of us can only dream of seeing fashion like that - since the new classes ( dusk bringer and stormbringer dont even have sage or demon skills available or weapons on G16 or even quests that still rewards you with items of the older classes )

b:surrender
  • linder420
    linder420 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    b:surrendertheres enough fash in this game already I'd just like to see it all be accessable (not a pack item) like the dark lord set

i agree with u on this part
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Stoner_zpsc496e801.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    More "ethnic" fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Here are my fashions, which I got as gift.

Cleric:
    http://i.imgur.com/z1mYfqq.jpg
    Wizard:
    http://i.imgur.com/euDBwhB.jpg
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    We're coming up on hour 1 of maintenance yeah? Making sure I have my times right for when to check in for things being back up.
  • Enelman - Heavens Tear
    Enelman - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Who need fashion on a game that isnt working right, fix the game and forget the fashion b:angry
  • nekros749
    nekros749 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    instead of checking to see if server is back up, simply ask sweetiebot for the server status....
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You do know Sweetiebot can reply with the servers being up, when you can't log into the game? She's kinda useless like that.
  • jacoblayson
    jacoblayson Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    sweetiebot, server status plox.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2015
    Options
    sweetiebot, server status plox.
    Una macchina di tipo server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]