[Maintenance Discussion] 1/6/15 COMPLETE

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Tonight we have a maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150106T23&p1=%3A&ah=3

Maintenance Question: What is your ideal fashion set? What would you like to see, that has not already been made? It can be as specific as you want, or just a general theme such as Steam Punk, Medieval, etc.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    first!

(I just had to)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    First non-human reply!

There doesn't seem to be any new manual patch for this maintenance.
    At least not yet.
    : What is your ideal fashion set? What would you like to see, that has not already been made?
    Why do you want to know? Let's talk about saving the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    A censor bar and a smile.
  • benjiswife
    benjiswife Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'd like to see some 70's or 80's fashion (especially 80's hair). Hippy type stuff. Or babydoll dresses.
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Lol you would expect a nice new years suprise to give the DB and SB their Lvl 100 skills and Demon/Sage skills in a patch b:chuckle
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ok why do a server restart each week if there's nothing going to be fixed just don't have maintenance like the old days GG. Sad no new skills for the new classes yet again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Officer set.
    A female version would be nice.
    pls&ty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary
    XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    eye patch headwear

footy pajamas

a poncho

sombrero

Horse shoe cut (reverse mowhawk) for senior citizens

chefs hat / coat

profession specific outfits

Q? where is my stormy skills morai/ demon/ primal ???

b:cry
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    just no pony mask xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sparkie when are we getting our Sage/Demon Skills for both the new classes? When are we getting the stage 2 warsoul weps for them and the Advanced version? And when are we getting G16 weps for them? Ive already seen a 2nd reborn Stormbringer running around and most of us that are daily players on them are around 90+. It would be nice to have that stuff to keep going with them.
  • drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    indeed having sage/demon skills released would be nice. same with putting an end to a 21 year old punk who like to spam accounts and trash ppl names in world chat and with horns, maybe horn removal could be done. as for fash i say we need man thongsb:laugh
  • yerikitty
    yerikitty Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Lol you would expect a nice new years suprise to give the DB and SB their Lvl 100 skills and Demon/Sage skills in a patch b:chuckle

Dont listen this nubcake D:b:pleasedb:pleased
  • Mpfi - Sanctuary
    Mpfi - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My favorite fashion set would be... When the hell are ya'll gonna fix these damn bugs, and add sage/demon skills for the new classes? Enough with the damn "resets". FIX SOME STUFF!!! ADD SOME CONTENT!!!! (no new quests for 97 and 98, and I'll bet 99 will only get a culti quest).

So my favorite fashion is CONTENT!!!!!
    "If people get any more picky about their squad makeup, there's going to be a fashion requirement in order to join squads."
    Reliea - Sanctuary
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sparkie when are you going to fix the faction lists? We are missing classes and positions (Leader etc). I have sent you a pm about this and you still haven't responded.

Fashion wise - I would like to see all the fashion that you use gold for being available in the Event Boutique - similar to how Forsaken World have their boutique - doesn't matter if you are using gold or event gold, you can buy the same items no matter what - therefore everyone is on the same playing field.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *cringes as another maitnence passes with soooooooo many bugs still existing....*
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *sigh*
    Guys, most likely they are still waiting for a patch from China to come with the bug fixes. Please recall that they can't touch the data....
    They probably had to get a list of reports from us players together first, then (if they even do it) test it, then request the fixes, and now they have to wait.
    Maintenance Question: What is your ideal fashion set? What would you like to see, that has not already been made? It can be as specific as you want, or just a general theme such as Steam Punk, Medieval, etc.

I don't have any personal preferences. Just as long as the male fashion doesn't look so *** ugly. Piecing guy fashion together is a pain with how they design it....really......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    2012 xmas dress
  • God__himself - Archosaur
    God__himself - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    White Bunny Ears for females

...and maybe with a Battle Bunny Riven suit
    b:dirty

PWI YouTube Channel: -> youtube.com/channel/UCTBXOoQ0a4Y2tXg8XnzvVBg

SweetHara lvl 105-105-103 SB -> mypers.pw/1.8/#141749

God__himself lvl 105-105-102 Cleric
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    deactivate the snow, please. and never turn it on again :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Gingerpubes - Morai
    Gingerpubes - Morai Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    SweetieBot is there a manual patch for the expansion?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2015
    SweetieBot is there a manual patch for the expansion?
    I believe there is one, yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thats easy sparky sale permanent weapon fash with no time limit also add new fash based on the best horror films example Jason hockey mask and outfit we machete,how bout Freddy cougar outfit.

b:thanks if you use my ideals mail me me codes for free stuffs based on my ideals just saying
  • rayalonglegs
    rayalonglegs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    for fashion, something midevil, aka armour sets and maiden dresses

or why not give the ability to custom dye armour. Gosh in other games they have custom color ad custom combinations of dyes, and imagine pwi how many people would spend bookoo gold to custom dye eacdh piece of armour their own custom colors. and how many would do this for each level gear. and then you could sell through packs or boutique dye remover for armour so whoever buy's dyed armour can then remove and redye it. Come on where is marketing on this idea.
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hey all,

Pants for females[/COLOR]. Jeans, dress slacks, jogging pants, just pants. They don't have to be part of a set they can just be pants.

Casual wear. For those I don't feel like showing off all my pixels today days. We don't always have to run around with our business hanging out to be pretty. You can come up with some fashion thats cute but covers a bit more.

Duster jackets for females. The only one we have is the Thunder coat and I think most of us girls agree...it's ugly. How many awesome looking duster type coats to guys have. I want to look like some kick butt coming at ya bad girl in one of those.

And last but not least. Fashion sets that adjust their bit map setting for the class that it is bought for. No more glitchy dresses and skirts on clerics and mystics. No more hanging flowing pieces making us look like we have male parts popping out. No more not being able to buy a certain fashion item that you really like because it doesn't sit right on the race and class char you love to play.
  • LadyDagger - Morai
    LadyDagger - Morai Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    A Dark Lord fashion set for female
  • mahdi16
    mahdi16 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    SweetieBot is there any manual update? thank you!!!!

ops lol sorry got it :P
    Games are The place for Make ur Fun time that u cant have in real life. cus real life is FULL of PROBLEMS.
    So Take it Easy and Enjoy ur Fun times, Even if its Hard

QQme Seeker
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2015
    mahdi16 wrote: »
    SweetieBot is there any manual update? thank you!!!!
    Yes, I believe there is some. I like polite people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• weirdgirlperson
    weirdgirlperson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'd like to see the fashion the NPC Alabaster Serpent was wearing in the Boutique. It is badass and modest, and it is in other versions of the game.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sparkie ~ If you guys could, could you please kill the snowmen now, with this maintenance? They're actually more of a problem with "intra-city lagg" then they are a help and an entertainment now...b:surrenderb:thanks
  • Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
    Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    if its any fashion I like to see its the Matrix fashion long coats and such xD
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.