No more quests ?

Options
aisers
aisers Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi everyone. I need to know how to level up anymore because i'm at 88 (SB) with no more quests to do...all dailies done and no possibility to gain exp until next day...is there any other way except dailies and RoR to gain exp ? Because to be honest is kinda lame, since hypers don't work in FC anymore and you just get a lame exp in PV...considering that you can only do it once a day. They should add more quests to do, at least until 95 or bring on another method to lvl up...that would be better for new classes' gameplay.
Post edited by aisers on

Comments

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    aisers wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I need to know how to level up anymore because i'm at 88 (SB) with no more quests to do...all dailies done and no possibility to gain exp until next day...is there any other way except dailies and RoR to gain exp ? Because to be honest is kinda lame, since hypers don't work in FC anymore and you just get a lame exp in PV...considering that you can only do it once a day. They should add more quests to do, at least until 95 or bring on another method to lvl up...that would be better for new classes' gameplay.

May be World Quest ?
    Rewards

Level 70-79 = 226,000 exp and 45,200 spirit
    Level 80-89 = 452,000 exp and 90,400 spirit
    Level 90+ = 678,000 exp and 135,600 spirit
  • aisers
    edited January 2015
    Options
    May be World Quest ?

I already did it...as i said...no more blue daily from the list to do...and besides...400k exp isn't enough for the rest of 3 mil that i need...
  • Klinsy - Dreamweaver
    Klinsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I remember when this started happening in the high 30s. What did we do back then? Killed stuff till the next Crazy Stone cycled up or we leveled.

Good times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aisers
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I remember when this started happening in the high 30s. What did we do back then? Killed stuff till the next Crazy Stone cycled up or we leveled.

Good times.

Still...to kill mobs to get 3 mil exp...considering that it only gives you 500 exp...is a very exagerrated grinding. Considering that getting good 100+ gear is very difficult...they should at least make the level up go faster (for new classes as well).
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    do cube
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    check pwdatabase.com there are some quests that do not show up in available quests. Not sure if there are any in the level range you are at.

This game is based on a grind fest, even though there are items and instances to allow you gain exp quicker the base of the game is the same. End game gear is meant to be somewhat hard to obtain although you can buy it outright in the cash shop. What would be the point of the game if you can get leveled up very quickly and gain your end game gear and sharding fast. You will be like the rest of us bored out of our minds when we get to that point. I am not quite there but it allowed me to keep playing this game for 5 years.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Agree do cube, it's 1m exp. 1/3rd of what you need. After that start offering to run lower level FB's b:laugh Actually idk if people even still do them.

This is exactly why I have have botting my cleric to lvl my SB. I'm going to have to reborn it 2x an I need to have those quests there for that. I do culti and then a few at level quests then hyper her for 1 hour.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You could just grind FC since ur RB. That gives about 1.5m just til big room. A full run is like 2.5, maybe less.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You could just grind FC since ur RB. That gives about 1.5m just til big room. A full run is like 2.5, maybe less.

They aren't rb, they are sb. Stormbringer. I think for non-rb it's like 500k exp.
  • Lovelyyesy - Sanctuary
    Lovelyyesy - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    spam delta
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Run a Full Delta, that gives good Exp If you don't mind wasting an Hour and 40 minutes in there. b:laugh Plus the drops, like Mystical Tome fragments, Old Book Pages, and not to the forget the Shrooms dudes at the front that drop Shards. b:victory
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Agree do cube, it's 1m exp. 1/3rd of what you need. After that start offering to run lower level FB's b:laugh Actually idk if people even still do them.

This is exactly why I have have botting my cleric to lvl my SB. I'm going to have to reborn it 2x an I need to have those quests there for that. I do culti and then a few at level quests then hyper her for 1 hour.

cube gives like 400k exp at 8x
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    What I did when daily quest are gone:
    - world quest
    - crazy stone
    - base quest
    - Morai dailies
    - Endless universe for the xp pill
    - BHs
    - Winter is coming daily quest
    - Also if you have lvl 100 alt, do BH II to get the brain powered orb for more xp
    - Solo PV with hyper on, or get a decent squad to run multiple PV.
    - Full RB delta if you have time, also for fresh toon might be quite a challenge since you probably will die several time.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Ostara - Lost City
    Ostara - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Still...to kill mobs to get 3 mil exp...considering that it only gives you 500 exp...is a very exagerrated grinding. Considering that getting good 100+ gear is very difficult...they should at least make the level up go faster (for new classes as well).

*gets out cane and hobbles around* Back in my day thats what we did. We had Fish parties and also pk over the 'fishing' spots.
  • xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    you just get a lame exp in PV

you're joking, right?
  • aisers
    edited January 2015
    Options
    xtoraah wrote: »
    you're joking, right?

No i'm not, 20-30% from 3 or 4 resquads with hypers on...does it seems much to you ?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    No i'm not, 20-30% from 3 or 4 resquads with hypers on...does it seems much to you ?

Forgetting you're getting that in 15 minutes? That's a pretty hefty chunk.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • aisers
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Forgetting you're getting that in 15 minutes? That's a pretty hefty chunk.

15 minutes once a day. Considering that the others can use the illusionary to get to 95 instantly while the new classes are trying hard to lvl up...isn't fair imo. And no, the thing with "giving the players enough time to get used with the new classes" isn't relevant, considering that there are already (confirmed) some players that have already set up their Stormbringers/Duskblades for R9/RRR9 with all junks and stuff.

So...anyway you look, players that use the new classes are disadvantaged a lot. They should reconsider another way of leveling up the new classes.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    15 minutes once a day. Considering that the others can use the illusionary to get to 95 instantly while the new classes are trying hard to lvl up...isn't fair imo. And no, the thing with "giving the players enough time to get used with the new classes" isn't relevant, considering that there are already (confirmed) some players that have already set up their Stormbringers/Duskblades for R9/RRR9 with all junks and stuff.

So...anyway you look, players that use the new classes are disadvantaged a lot. They should reconsider another way of leveling up the new classes.

God forbid you learn how to use your skills in pve situations on new classes b:shocked
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    15 minutes once a day. Considering that the others can use the illusionary to get to 95 instantly while the new classes are trying hard to lvl up...isn't fair imo.

So, don't play a new class.
    I personally find it smart - it forces players to familiarize themselves with the class rather then press a button and become a clueless high level noob at the class.

Daily leveling options:
    * Phoenix Valley
    * Crazystone
    * Bounty Hunter quest
    * ~6 hours of autocultivation depending on how much earntime you have left.
    * 12 hours of Realm of Reflection
    * Divine Emissary quests - especially blue and purple
    * 70+: Worldquest - Paperclip for Villa (Better XP at higher levels)
    * 70+: Winter Avatar quest (new, gives high xp, ends at 100)
    * 80+: Cube of Fate (Better XP at higher levels)
    * 85+: Full Delta run
    * 90+: Faction Base quests
    * 95+: Daily Morai quests
    * 95+: Endless Universe (XP pill for 400k xp can be obtained daily)
    * Post rebirth: Primal Dailies (especially after lvl 80)

I'm not sure how XP-friendly the new Quicksand Maze instance is, might be nice too.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Minor nitpick: Cube is actually level 40+. Just that some rooms are a royal pain at lower levels (looking at you 100 second stands and open sesame) unless you're overgeared, or a specific class since even with good skill it can still be a pain... and good skill doesn't really apply to some of the people who are annoyed they can't powerlevel the new classes. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Werewolves - Morai
    Werewolves - Morai Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just did a complete guide to leveling up for my guild the other day, when get back form uni if remember ill upload it here.
    b:victory Never give up with out a fight, or die trying b:surrender
  • pasterhino
    pasterhino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The exp rates a pretty mint already..

As for the ''don't play the new classes'' arguement or the ''you don't get to learn your class this way''...stand up, and leave..I wouldn't see why that's even logical, also, PV45 got me a level each time I ran it, running on hypers x6, and honestly, besides all this, you could just make the effort to read your skills, and use common sense to create combos, that's what I did, and it's working really well for me, I'm currently Level. 60 (Duskblade) within under a full day (24 hours) of total playtime, I can assure you. Why do these discussions always have to be so pointless and get even more pointless over time, you're not contributing at all. If your intentions are to do so, make it clear in a more formal way, instead of mindlessly yelling all kinds of crapb:bye
    ''Knowing is not enough,
    one must APPLY.

Willing is not enough,
    one must DO.''

- Bruce Lee
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'd like to know how you are already out of quests. I didnt run out of quests until my 2nd rb around level 80. Oh for the dude that said you get 1mil exp from the cube, that is not true until level 90.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You can do one Justice Order per hour, if you're out of ordinary quests. FC is still an experience instance, even if you can't hyper there, though finding a squad to do it with may be an exercise in frustration. A full delta will give you most of your desired 3 million XP, but requires a large time investment and good gear (most of the XP is back loaded, so you won't get anywhere near that much if it fails in an early wave.)

Or you could just go to the highest level FB instance where you can comfortably solo the mobs, and solo it hypered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Trying to figure out how its "hard to level the new classes"

Even casually playing my Stormbringer, its level 92, almost level 93.

There are a lot of regular white listed quests that I have found that once you begin doing them, they start a mini quest chain of two to maybe ten parts, some of which give you gobs of xp in a quick amount of time.

I've also seen a lot of 100+ non RB, and a few 80-100 RB SBs and DBs, so saying its hard to level? Obviously those complaining aren't very resourceful.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    no more quests? then you should have 5 dailys at lvl 90ish that give 2.5milish exp per day minus BH and PV, they are unlocked after you do certain quests they stop appearing when you hit 100.
    they are as follows Delicious soup from untamed warrior north of sirry wine camp, leader of immolation Critical repair, south barrier village crisis, patrol the streams, and Autumn harbinger, and crazy stone and of course bh you can do RB at any level they have level ranges like PV no one ever does the lower then 85+ ones lol.
    and the rest someone else mentioned em :P

during 3x do FF like mad 25% per run is what I got at 89 / 90 it takes a big hit after 95
    its a mere 7-8% with no 3x exp when you duo solo it with a lvl 100 char.

also something no one ever realizes is you can get decent exp in bh caves soloing mobs with hypers, you get barely any in a sq and I could solo clear bh 67 and 79 on my stormy with mediocre gears.
    its like ff in a way and if you have a toon you can RA to help out your toon make it high enough to wear the lvl 100 gears and make it take out the mobs for you and you would get more exp being higher lvl then it

cave mobs give 4x more exp then mobs outside caves. as for RB if you hit 85 and have a good geared seeker you dont even need much of a squad lol you just grab a sin cleric maybe and then they bring there new class alts as well and off you go, RB is easy unless you have lame gear.