Dawn of Eclipse Raffle Code [New Code 1/5/15]

Options
sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Here is one of the first codes for the raffle. Be sure to check throughout the week, as this code will change periodically.

Code: Hhcse1NL

Expiration dates are short, so get them as soon as you can.

Expires: 1/4/15

Code 2: ciXiGfWl

Expires: 1/7/15
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• surprisinglyjim
    surprisinglyjim Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Internal error?

edit: nvm, restarted arc and it worked, thanks!
  • sparkiesoft
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Internal error?

edit: nvm, restarted arc and it worked, thanks!

Ah okay, that's good to hear.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    thank youb:victory
    Sparkie can u please put on Sale
    Swift Chromatic Reindeer or Rudy the Reindeer 15-20 gold for each
    Its been year(s) since PW last time put them on sale for Christmas b:cry

Either 9/10 or 10/11 ms speed

Ecatomb list of mounts
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Code works just fine, got a Maiden-Kissed Chest x1, but what is the Raffle about?

-Edit- Nevermind, ofcourse had to go on Facebook for more info.. http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9011023-dawn-of-eclipse-raffle!

Next question would be does the EU stand a chance for the top13 rewards as they require an object to be shipped internationally or are we out of luck?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

Next question would be does the EU stand a chance for the top13 rewards as they require an object to be shipped internationally or are we out of luck?

^ I'm wondering about the same thing.
    Last few events/promotions were US only, so is this raffle US only as well? (In terms of prize shipping).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    nah, we Europeans just donate our price to one of our factionmembers (if possible) lol b:laugh
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So why did they change the prizes last minutes sparkie? why give us **** and take away the chance of getting a chance to refine gear to better state.
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    thank youb:victory
    Sparkie can u please put on Sale
    Swift Chromatic Reindeer or Rudy the Reindeer 15-20 gold for each
    Its been year(s) since PW last time put them on sale for Christmas b:cry

Either 9/10 or 10/11 ms speed

Ecatomb list of mounts

It was disappointing about this years sales with those mounts not up, sadly doubt they will put up those mounts again or atleast not until december of this year, i really do want one b:surrender
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    so is this still ending the same time or going longer for the late start?

just wondering as after the change to only getting maiden chest i probably wont bother watching out for all the codes anyways
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I like cat shop toy or air touch but for future cool raffle it should be name 1 item in game that you want the most example scroll tome something cool like that name it if it exists it's yours winner

Where not real into real matrial things as pwi junky I want 12star orb or s card chest or war soul wep can't be that hard to gm it
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    please make some attempt to filter out cat shops and alt accounts from the raffle. Some players have acquired dozens of accounts by now.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    please make some attempt to filter out cat shops and alt accounts from the raffle. Some players have acquired dozens of accounts by now.
    sontzu wrote: »

Sadly I doubt they can; if they could they already would and we wouldn't have these crazy issues with people spamming orb codes or w/e, and pw-cn wouldn't have bot armies like locusts, and we wouldn't have item value nerfs etc etc...

Wouldn't it be a possible solution to take 1 entry per IP instead of per acc? People have over 20 accounts sometimes and that hardly makes a raffle like this "fair" to say the least.
  • SnowRaven - Morai
    SnowRaven - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I think it's still based slightly on the old raffle terms as far as Email address goes, the winning account needs to have a valid email, so if someone has like 20 accounts all with random emails then they won't win, the winner will be chosen again I assume.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Wouldn't it be a possible solution to take 1 entry per IP instead of per acc? People have over 20 accounts sometimes and that hardly makes a raffle like this "fair" to say the least.

There are so many ways to hide your ip address nowadays it's not even a challenge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ^ I'm wondering about the same thing.
    Last few events/promotions were US only, so is this raffle US only as well? (In terms of prize shipping).

Yeah, I didn't even bother with it since I'm in Canada. I generally assume we are excluded from these things as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sparkie, thank you for getting at least one code out. I''m sure you must be busy, but please, giving us any news about what is going on good or bad for the company or us would be appreciated just to keep the speculation in check.

Thanks again

There are actually some people who play with their families from time to time. Spouses, children, I've run into several people who mention playing like that.

It would also depend on how the networks are set up - depending on your set-up it is possible that several computer can appear to have the same IP because of how they connect to the internet. Say a computer connecting to the 'net through another unit, depending on the software doing the routing may look like the second unit as the IP. Several computers doing the same may look to have the same IP. That's a real old way to hook up networks, but surely it's still used in places.

More likely you can't check IPs because they can change simply take your laptop to a wireless hotspot and you have a new IP at that location.

Or since IPs are assigned to a computer in most cases, have different computers for each account.
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yeah, I didn't even bother with it since I'm in Canada. I generally assume we are excluded from these things as well.
    Usually US and canada are ok. it's EU that tends to present a problem
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

Sadly this happened to me.. I used my code but Arc lagged on the drop down barb for a split second as I was choosing my main and it instead sent the code to an alt bank toon. I'm so used to putting codes on quick, I never double check as I just go to the bottom for main toon..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

That is not the fault of PWE. That is due to US laws regarding prizes and such.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

Canadians haven't been eligible in any real prize giveaways that they have had so far. And I know it isn't just them - there are some restrictions as LuckingFoco stated so it's always been that way.

I just wish that, taking this into account, they would offer a second set of "game prizes" for individuals outside of the US. Like orbs, card packs, whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • sparkiesoft
    edited January 2015
    Options

We're pulling the list from our internal database which shows character level, etc. I'm not personally randomizing the first 20, but I can let me PM know to look out for alt accounts. It won't be perfect, but at least we'll be able to see, and make changes if need be.

That being said, new code is going up in this thread. I'll update the title.
  • LaZieQTie - Heavens Tear
    LaZieQTie - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    is any one win the raffle ?
  • Keyborne - Raging Tide
    Keyborne - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    We're pulling the list from our internal database which shows character level, etc. I'm not personally randomizing the first 20, but I can let me PM know to look out for alt accounts. It won't be perfect, but at least we'll be able to see, and make changes if need be.

maybe try going by character creation date/play time rather than level since with the pills, level is meaningless

( specially since pills could be redeemed 2x on the same toon cos they goofed the auto mail and added a code too )
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options

That being said, new code is going up in this thread. I'll update the title.

Level won't tell too much about alts or not sadly: With the lv95 pill being able to be used twice people reached over 100 and possibly also rebirthed. Anything with those Master lv80 gears can both be an alt or someone's main. Or even some lv100's with only 3k hp, those are mostly alts x.x

Any word about the EU being involved in the prizes? (Posted that question on 1st page as well but no response yet)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    maybe try going by character creation date/play time rather than level since with the pills, level is meaningless

So you're going to exclude the new players they've been trying to draw with the various promotions - which was one of the reasons for the existance of that pill? Not wise...

Most fair would probably be one reward chance per IP used for redeeming. Still not perfect (multiple players can use the same IP if it's more then one player in a single household or shared connection), but that'll filter out bot clusters. I'm not sure if IPs are being logged in this kind of event though.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • laiwaisan
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey Sparky wanted to run this by you i got the impression you guys started doing 1 weekly code to make up for getting rid of the the Dq Reward System?

Wow now you also got rid of the Dq value and the gear drop value dq drop to 1 coin and gear drop to 150 coin which makes it imposiable to grind for money to fix are gear instead we have to hope we win cube of fate and bh 1 eu to get money for average user.

SO was wondering if once a week along with the weekly code can we get Dawn of Eclipse pack i realize there's a good reason why you didn't put them out for the raffle like you did the maiden kisses way to much good stuff in them but once a week it be fair also we consider the you are a winer a you lost thing in the pack put it as a disclaimer sense you got dq and gear worthless now.

Also why is there still earning time of 8 hours ? dq and drops are worthless now ?
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Here is one of the first codes for the raffle. Be sure to check throughout the week, as this code will change periodically.

Code: Hhcse1NL

Expiration dates are short, so get them as soon as you can.

Expires: 1/4/15

Code 2: ciXiGfWl

Expires: 1/7/15
    These codes are very helpful. i enjoy my one maiden kiss chest and its well worth redeeming.
  • robertglenns1991
    robertglenns1991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Pwi i love your Game it the best ever just need a rare fly everonce in a while when opening packs i open thousand of packs an never got a rare flyer or a rare mount plz make it were i can get one soon plz
  • laiwaisan
    edited January 2015
    Options
    DID ANY ONE WIN pleas put up list of toons that won and on what server pleas