How do you get Nirvana weapon to G16?

sailormoon4ever
sailormoon4ever Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Crafting Nook
I've been trying to find info on how to make a G16 Nirvana weapon.

I found this Nirvana crafting guide :
http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Nirvana_Crafting

According to this guide, you can :
- recast : to make your lunar/TT99 into nirvana G13
- quench : to make your nirvana G13 into nirvana G15
- reforge : to change stats on your nirvana G15

But how do you get it from G15 to G16?
Post edited by sailormoon4ever on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    pwdatabase.com should answer 99% of potential questions
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You have to run warsong until you are sick of it. Collect badges from each of the vile bosses (6 per full run including last boss) and hope your mold drops. Essence of Offense drops from last boss as well, you'll need 4 IIRC. That is usually random-ed. It's required for weps. If you need g16 armors you are going to have to farm lunar for essence of defense or buy them from other players.

Forges for crafting are inside both lunar and warsong.
  • sailormoon4ever
    edited January 2015
    pwdatabase.com should answer 99% of potential questions

Ive used it before but have not been able to find any guides from there. It looks like a database for you to look up item stats, locations, and stuff. Can you link the guide?
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    G16 wep=Mold+badges+2mil+g15

Mold- you get the g16 wep mold from the last boss in full warsong (drops randomly)
    Badges- you get badges from vile bosses in full warsong (need 60 of them)
    Fee- 2Mil
    G15 Wep

you can craft the wep inside either warsong or lunar

b:bye Happy Farming
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • sailormoon4ever
    edited January 2015
    You have to run warsong until you are sick of it. Collect badges from each of the vile bosses (6 per full run including last boss) and hope your mold drops. Essence of Offense drops from last boss as well, you'll need 4 IIRC. That is usually random-ed. It's required for weps. If you need g16 armors you are going to have to farm lunar for essence of defense or buy them from other players.

Forges for crafting are inside both lunar and warsong.

Thanks for info. So I guess you can't just buy stuff from others for the weapon like you can with the G15 weapon (250 raptures)? Are these badges and molds bound?
    malllliii wrote: »
    Mold- you get the g16 wep mold from the last boss in full warsong (drops randomly)
    Badges- you get badges from vile bosses in full warsong (need 60 of them)

Thanks for info. Are these bound?
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for info. Are these bound?

Molds are bound to your account when you pick them up.
    Badges are also bound to your account.
    So make sure you pick stuff up on the account you want to use them on, but at least if you have an account stash stone you can transfer badges and molds between chars on the same account if you have more than one char, or one you prefer to farm warsong on.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ive used it before but have not been able to find any guides from there. It looks like a database for you to look up item stats, locations, and stuff. Can you link the guide?

its a database that shows you what items you need to craft what, where its crafted, what the fees are, what the odds are(expected number or runs etc.) and where they drop(yes it even lists the instance)

that answers all the questions that you posed, and even more
  • sailormoon4ever
    edited January 2015
    its a database that shows you what items you need to craft what, where its crafted, what the fees are, what the odds are(expected number or runs etc.) and where they drop(yes it even lists the instance)

that answers all the questions that you posed, and even more

I didn't find it very helpful. I looked it up already and couldn't find the info I needed. Fortunately, other posters here were very helpful.
    Molds are bound to your account when you pick them up.
    Badges are also bound to your account.
    So make sure you pick stuff up on the account you want to use them on, but at least if you have an account stash stone you can transfer badges and molds between chars on the same account if you have more than one char, or one you prefer to farm warsong on.

Thx for the info. Was hoping it wasn't bound so I could just buy it. :(
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yes the pwdatabase site is just a dump of the data files and is put in a format we can read (very well at that). It will only show you what it takes to make items not exactly how. It also has items that are in the game but not enabled or used. it is also great for finding quest chains and plotting farming runs for herbs/mats.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thx for the info. Was hoping it wasn't bound so I could just buy it. :(

You can offer in world chat to buy it off the warsong floor. You'll get an invite to squad pick up your mold and drop/trade coins and leave. Yes everything is BoP except EoO or EoD.
  • sailormoon4ever
    edited January 2015
    You can offer in world chat to buy it off the warsong floor. You'll get an invite to squad pick up your mold and drop/trade coins and leave. Yes everything is BoP except EoO or EoD.

Thanks. How much should I be offering for this? From the replies, I'll need 1 mold, 60 badges and 4 EoO, so how much would they go for (just a ballpark figure would do).

[I think I need 250 raptures at 90k each for G13->G15, so that's 22.5 mil. So just wondering what that number is for G15->G16. I'm sure its a lot more. :( ]

Also, at 6 badges per run, I'm guessing I'll need to do this 10 times? Or more if the mold doesn't drop in those 10 runs (its random right?)? I guess I'm a bit confused as to how I'll get the mold if its random and bound. What are my chances of having a group who reads my chat and happens to come across the mold while I'm still logged on to get the invite?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thanks. How much should I be offering for this? From the replies, I'll need 1 mold, 60 badges and 4 EoO, so how much would they go for (just a ballpark figure would do).

[I think I need 250 raptures at 90k each for G13->G15, so that's 22.5 mil. So just wondering what that number is for G15->G16. I'm sure its a lot more. :( ]

Also, at 6 badges per run, I'm guessing I'll need to do this 10 times? Or more if the mold doesn't drop in those 10 runs (its random right?)? I guess I'm a bit confused as to how I'll get the mold if its random and bound. What are my chances of having a group who reads my chat and happens to come across the mold while I'm still logged on to get the invite?

rapture is not 90k each. Is 40-50k maximum.
    If you buy them should cost you 10milions
    If you do NW and craft them usin suplies should cost you 10k per rapture so total is 2,5milion.

About badges do as many fws runs as you can. Make sure that the leader has set the squad on free so that if you pick an item it goes in your bag. But try not to pick something that you dont need and other player needs it.
    If you need a certain mold tell your squad members that you need that mold and ask them if you can have it. If the squad its not on free and yu need a mold you can leave the squad, wait like 10-20 second then picK the mold and ask the leader to reinvite you.
    If you dont get your molds during your runs, while yu do other things pay attention to WC. Sometimes people sell unpick molds. Be sure to answer fast and teleport fast in to the instance.
    giphy.gif