Weekly Code 12/30

Options
sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
This week's code is for a Dreamchaser pack. Redeem through Arc as usual.

Code: c5YoEW7f

Expires 1/6/15*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bakednserved
    bakednserved Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sparkie when we getting the Raffle code for maidenkiss chest?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    yes dreamchaser >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • xabaxtian1
    xabaxtian1 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ty sparki b:victory
  • Klinsy - Dreamweaver
    Klinsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    If only Wang Tsai still accepted old Dreamchaser equipment besides the weapons. And not even all of the weapons...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    dreamchasers are nice and all for some people - but for many others it is a waste of bag space with all the non-npcable **** that comes out of it. I never redeem for them anymore, not even the neck pieces people seem to like em for -- they break in a single pull of anything and therefore there really isn't any use for them for me. I'd like to see demon/sage event cards come around more often via codes as those were what i used to farm dq points for. Now that dq points are gone and all dq is worth 1 coin, and eu orn drops have decreased from about 10k coins to 150 coins each.. there's almost no reason to pick up any drops anymore. Grinding is now therefore profitless, and actually a net loss when factoring in potions and repairs. I mean.. i kinda understand making the value of drops that people typically NPC being ****ty after having enabled legal botting in the game. But why did PW even introduce a botting system in the first place when for all these years weve been told the value of dq items was dropped to 80% value because of gold farmers in china using illegal third party bots? Then after that we got the dq reward system to compensate for the lost 20% value. Next came JOJ quests and the reduction of most dq items to 1 coin, save for the high level ones. Because .. ya know.. us high levels don't get to take JOJ quest. Now with the new expansion, all dq is worthless, and dragon quest doesn't even exist anymore IIRC. Why do the drops even exist anymore? Seems like they just gave up and said "okay, botting is legal now - but you wont gain anything from it but exp, oh and after 8 hours of botting you wont even gain that".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • CindereIIa - Lost City
    CindereIIa - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Dear Sparkie,
    please give us a New Year code for inventory slot expension. b:thanks
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    dragon quest doesn't even exist anymore IIRC
    No, it does. You can take Dragon Quests from the Dragon Herald near where JJ hangs out. They're frustrating as hell, but since the drop rate might be boosted a bit (can't tell with the x2 and x3 spewing stuff everywhere), they might be do-able again.
  • MasterofIce - Dreamweaver
    MasterofIce - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    O'Malley and Jones Codes Expired since last Maint, you guys should check that
  • melimori
    melimori Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    O'Malley and Jones Codes Expired since last Maint, you guys should check that

Exactly, you can keep your weekly code since didn't give one that I could find last week and this is same as 2 weeks ago.

FIX THE BLESSING instead of giving us junk please.
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yeah not to sound ungreatful but you guys really could make those packs more user friendly as in making less of them non-npc'able. Maybe getting rid of some items that just no one cares about.

I'd also +1 the demon/sage cards for same reasons stated no one gets those half as often anymore with DQ gone.
  • calico721
    calico721 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    No weapons in the Dreamchaser packs for the new classes
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This week's code is for a Dreamchaser pack. Redeem through Arc as usual.

Code: c5YoEW7f

Expires 1/6/15*

How about looking into the blessing codes, Jones and O Malleys? Taking them away when some people have these codes stacked in there backs to last for a couple years isn't exactly fair when you decide to pull the plug on something with out any notice like anyone would not notice....
  • Webspin - Archosaur
    Webspin - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Where are the blessings? Nuff said!
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    calico721 wrote: »
    No weapons in the Dreamchaser packs for the new classes

You get your weapons via quests. The Dreamchaser pack contains nothing specific to the new classes (flyers, weapons).
  • mcinem
    mcinem Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    It's true that you get weapon and flyer for new classes in quests. That's in-game play though.

The Dreamchaser packs that you obtain with reward points, should not be class specific (Just as the mounts aren't) Since we buy gold to get the points, we expect to be able to use what we spent our points on. No matter what class the character is we send them to. In other words, There should be a weapon/flyer choice for the new classes as well.

In-game play and Spending reward points for items = two different things and should not be categorized as the same.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Dreamchaser packs are also old packs that have not been altered since their creation and were never meant to be a handout that all new characters could have on a whim. Compare them to anniversary packs or the flyer tickets that haven't had their rewards changed even though the game's moved forward and they don't really apply to everyone anymore.

In contrast, when the supply stash was something for everyone, it received upgrades and changes. When it became discontinued, however, those updates stopped. Now we have a glowy chest with standard lowbie rewards that, again, has received updates and changes accordingly. If that also gets discontinued, those changes will likely cease as well.

So in short, you know what you're paying for when you get a Dreamchaser and you -should- know it's not going to cover everything for new classes. Unless it becomes a standard issued item (in which case you're not paying for it anymore anyway) that's highly unlikely to change.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • GOW - Sanctuary
    GOW - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The new blessing code gives both blessings. Check into things before posting things are missing.

Code for blessings is 75HtYCE6.