• dawetch
    dawetch Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    where's sparkie?.... hahahahay b:chuckle b:laugh
  • XLadyMayax - Dreamweaver
    XLadyMayax - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    <.<
    I am sure Sparkie deserves off days during the holiday season.

A Happy New Year, Sparkie~

--- and please reply when you come back b:cute
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Did not think about that thank you

b:thanksb:bye

You're welcome ^^
  • ultradry
    ultradry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sweetiebot are there going to be new codes for blessing and if so what are they
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    ultradry wrote: »

Sweetiebot wouldn't know because Sweetiebot isn't affiliated with PWE. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Sweetiebot wouldn't know because Sweetiebot isn't affiliated with PWE. b:chuckle

I have such opinion, that sparkiesoft and pwi staff 24 hours during each day try to compensate using Codes: buggs, errors and bad actions of program, updated by PWE company.

No offense though.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    I have such opinion, that sparkiesoft and pwi staff 24 hours during each day try to compensate using Codes: buggs, errors and bad actions of program, updated by PWE company.

... I have no idea what you're trying to say here. XD
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ... I have no idea what you're trying to say here. XD

Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Ocean orb compensation
    [Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13 ...
    Morai server issues compensation - Perfect World International Forum
    Compensation Pack - Perfect World International Forum

Weekly Code ...

Weekly Code ...
    Weekly Code ....
    Weekly Code ...
    Weekly Code ....

Update 12/19

We had an issue with the send out, but we're getting that fixed right now. I'll announce before it goes out, in here and Facebook/In-game so it doesn't catch anyone by surprise. Also, I'm preparing a simple blog, that will have an Arc redeemable code with the Illusionary Crystal, in case the second attempt does not work.
    Originally Posted by DefenderofDreams
    As part of our on-going compensation efforts, we'll be giving out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players who redeem the following coupon code:

3HTYJKE

It can be used only once per account, but for ANY server.

We are still looking into further ways to compensate for the rollbacks and various networking issues experienced recently, so expect more updates to come!
    Sorry for the late code once again, but here you go! Make sure you are redeeming through Arc.

Code: DRRmaX37

This is for a Dreamchaser Pack.

The code expires next Friday, 12/19/14*

Is not is possible to do program, which not require external Arc codes to compensate bugs of program?
    How about "all functionality included" inside program itself ?

Example:
    Instead Arc code quest to get on Weekly/Daily/Monthly bases some item.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ultradry wrote: »
    Maybe.

Sweetiebot wouldn't know because Sweetiebot isn't affiliated with PWE.
    I am not sure about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Layali - Harshlands
    Layali - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So... no news?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thank god for account stash stones and blessing hoarded alts >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited January 2015
    Our system only allows for expiration dates ranging up to a certain time frame, which is why they expired. I'll be putting new codes up, so no need to worry.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Our system only allows for expiration dates ranging up to a certain time frame, which is why they expired. I'll be putting new codes up, so no need to worry.

Thanks for the update Sparkie! Now the "I hate PWI for the new years present" boo hooers can calm down b:thanks
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Awesome news!
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Awesome! I'm tired of people crying over not getting free stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    b:thanks ty can i get job at pwi i can work from home i have some awesome ways of making you money maw haaa haaa
  • razikiel
    razikiel Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    75HtYCE6 will give you both blessings at same time.b:dirty