Annual Attendance Reward

Miwo - Dreamweaver
Miwo - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Quality Corner
Gj entering 2015 PW first the server now the attendance reward.

So got my Annual one, went to NPC ( for those wondering where it is; where the old, now extinct, trainers were in N Arch ) and surprise it only accepts monthly; the annual one is ignored. Now I have 5 annual ( 5 toons that got the reward ) and can't do anything with it =.= hope you don't expect me to starts SS-ing each and every toon and send tickets for all... pls fix it b:surrender
Post edited by Miwo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Wellp...

OPKossy wrote: »
    Support won't be able to do a thing for you on that since there's no quest or reward (that we know of) attached to either the annual OR perfect attendance reward items. They can't exactly give you a reward that doesn't exist, after all.
    Let me try and explain this better, because I'm not sure if you guys understand the issue.

Lots of red clickable links to showcase points.

The item you receive as a key exists for both the annual and full rewards, sure. However, unlike the monthly one, the item doesn't actually DO anything. There's no quest you redeem it for, it's not like a pack where right clicking it grants stuff either. It's most like the monthly race qualifier right now in that sure the item exists and you'll get it as intended... but you can't do anything with it.

And what it says you get ingame doesn't mean much if there's nothing attached to it. The monthly race qualifier says you can participate in the monthly race with it... except there's no monthly race for you to participate in because it was disabled long ago. Same with this. Sure the items say you can redeem them for rewards... but the rewards don't actually exist at this point in time. Neither support or sparkie can do anything about that because it falls on China to make -ANYTHING- for this item to be used for and we haven't seen any sign of them doing so. Heck, they had a perfect chance when they revamped the check-in system to give daily rewards so it's not as if they forgot about the system or the like.

At best sparkie might be able to give an extra code as a little bonus. However, that code's gonna be something everyone will get instead of just people with perfect attendance and it's also a long shot to assume he'll be able to do that much. Sending in tickets also won't help because, again, we'll be getting the item just fine but the item simply won't do anything. And that's what the real problem here is. On top of that, even if the devs went and made a new NPC on Jan 1st for it or whatever... we'd still have to wait a few weeks/a couple of months for the patch to get to us.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wellp...

Well I had a feeling the annual reward was going to be a let down... Not exactly the way I expected it to be but this sure fits the usual SNAFU going on at PWE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    Ya know, I remember when the monthly races actually occurred. Well, I remember when the job for them went off at the appropriate time anyway. the quest has been broken since it's inception and they tuned it off completely after a months or so. It was funny watching the mayhem when all the teleport NPC's were surrounded by the "invisible" walls like you see in the pit in TT 1-2/3. Anyone who was inside the area was stuck there until the even ended. Anyone standing in the space where a wall appeared was dead, and in most cases, revive placed you either back inside the box, or in the wall to kill you again.

It's just another thing that was added-on by the crappy team that didn't develop the game, and was never working right from the start.

At least it's only once a year you run into it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I got the annual reward, but I had 100% perfect attendance and I have a SS to prove it. I should have gotten the full reward. I realize neither of them work, but it'd still be nice to have as a trophy of what was accomplished.
  • Serensa - Sanctuary
    Serensa - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    16 Chars, 14 got the annual reward and 3 of them with the full reward (but got same item) and... nothing...they had over 1 year time to realize it... MORE THEN ONE YEAR ...
    ...and then two week before the year was done, they changed the "CHECK Record" at the Event Calendar. you cant see if you got all log in's or you fail 1 to 3 times.
    --> never change a running system, i can say only

You cant see which reward you get and the NPC is broken.... NICE WORK

And, let me think.... where is the montly reward for december??? GONE, no monthly reward, only the broken annual reward...

...and what we will get for the annual reward? 6 Hyper stones? not only 5?

b:angry
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    16 Chars, 14 got the annual reward and 3 of them with the full reward (but got same item) and... nothing...they had over 1 year time to realize it... MORE THEN ONE YEAR ...
    ...and then two week before the year was done, they changed the "CHECK Record" at the Event Calendar. you cant see if you got all log in's or you fail 1 to 3 times.
    --> never change a running system, i can say only

You cant see which reward you get and the NPC is broken.... NICE WORK

And, let me think.... where is the montly reward for december??? GONE, no monthly reward, only the broken annual reward...

...and what we will get for the annual reward? 6 Hyper stones? not only 5?

b:angry

conclusion, pwi telling you that you need a life.
  • Serensa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2015
    youre right *quitting the game* bye
  • Miwo - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    I got the annual reward, but I had 100% perfect attendance and I have a SS to prove it. I should have gotten the full reward. I realize neither of them work, but it'd still be nice to have as a trophy of what was accomplished.

I had perfect attendance on all 5 toons too, dw they should even know it since, on sin, I send a ticket when the absence note didn't work for a day where sign in glitched and did not show as in, but with the new system, annual and perfect are the same now.
    conclusion, pwi telling you that you need a life.

Now, now kids, behave. You should never tell someone you don't know, how to live his/her life and even if she/he has 15 toons maybe she/he doesn't actually play them all all day long like 1 toon /day and sign in takes 1 minute so doesn't take to long....
    youre right *quitting the game* bye

-gets the chains and grabs you- now, now "quitting the game" won't solve our problem :P Pointing to them that some need a memory boost to stop forgetting things and to solve what is messed up is our role as "clients".

For the moment I just shoved the item in bank and I'll wait for it to be fixed. hope I didn't try and do the impossible of signing in all year long even while traveling just so that PW can say "ups we forgot and we don't care" I still have faith in them.. please don't that that little bit too.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2015

There still is a monthly reward; they just changed the way it works. Now, you get a reward for every day you have checked in... so you can get 30-31 rewards most months and the last few are pretty decent generally. That would be your monthly reward.

There is a list at the bottom when you check your event calendar. You click each item as it becomes available and make sure you get them before the end of the month. Granted, a lot of them are pretty lame but all in all I like the system better.

The annual reward messup is annoying though. They have had a year to get that figured out, after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Serensa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2015
    Now, now kids, behave. You should never tell someone you don't know, how to live his/her life and even if she/he has 15 toons maybe she/he doesn't actually play them all all day long like 1 toon /day and sign in takes 1 minute so doesn't take to long....

Thank you... i play only my main every day, all toons got only a log in for 10 sec. each day.

Ok.. i dont quit yet. I want see the annual price, then i quit b:laugh

And "Annalyse" ty, if this is the new monthly reward.. ok 2-3 items are useful for me, but december was better then january.
  • Miwo - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    Thank you... i play only my main every day, all toons got only a log in for 10 sec. each day.

Ok.. i dont quit yet. I want see the annual price, then i quit b:laugh

And "Annalyse" ty, if this is the new monthly reward.. ok 2-3 items are useful for me, but december was better then january.

Let's hope we don't have to wait another year for 2014th annual reward XD
    b:surrender with PW anything is posible.

PS the only good thing about " if we wait another year" is your postponed quitting \o/ you're staying right were you are for 1 more year b:chuckle
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please implement it before 1/31. According to the patch notes, it is available till 1/31.

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/thread-2804817-1-1.html
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please implement it before 1/31. According to the patch notes, it is available till 1/31.

website isint loading for me, but are you sure the turn in is only til 1/31 or maybe picking it up is only till 1/31?

can you tell what the reward is there?

ok so the page finally loaded; seems you just have to click till end of jan but might be able to turn in later, so thats good
    prizes seem to be:
    imited edition flagship Jiang Xiaohu, - is this the special pet? http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/141231/10021419993200905.jpg
    a unique fashion headwear,a ..silly hat http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/141231/10021419993202690.jpg
    spiritual warfare Gallery * 10, is this war avatar related or rep or?
    warm spring breeze of fresh snow Fu dumplings * 2014, -2014 hp pots?
    colored lights reflected Kangan dumpling * 2014 --2014 mp pots?
    * 80 Qianlichuanyin, send stone * 80 - 80 tele stones?
    * 80 incense back to the city, -80 tele incense
    "King of Kings signed" exclusive title. -so a title
  • Kuratsu - Dreamweaver
    Kuratsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Same, won't load for me too, so just gonna wait for them to implement it and hope SOOON b:thanks
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So from what I can see is that the annual reward would be:

1x All Class pet (Click)
    1x Special Head-Fashion (Click)
    10x Training Esoterica/Martial Arts Scrolls
    2014x HP-Food
    2014x MP-Food
    80x teleport Stones
    80x teleport Incense
    80x Qianlichuanyin (whatever this is, but I'm guessing it's those Angel of Wishes stuff)

+ a exclusive title (King of Sign-In Kings)

Translation via Google:

In order to repay on the line every day, "join" the boys and girls, "Perfect World 2" for everyone to prepare a super-perfect attendance award, which includes a limited edition flagship Jiang Xiaohu, a unique fashion headwear, spiritual warfare Gallery * 10, warm spring breeze of fresh snow Fu dumplings * 2014, colored lights reflected Kangan dumpling * 2014 * 80 Qianlichuanyin, send stone * 80 * 80 incense back to the city, and "King of Kings signed" exclusive title.

Nothing really special, but would have been nice to get.

Ah and ofc: As to how the system works you need to redeem the item via the button ingame. You obviously can't redeem it (to get the annual attendance reward item) when the month is done, simply because you'd get the monthly reward via the same button.

So as long as you have the item it doesn't matter when they implement it in our version. Just be sure to get it.

PS: there is also a reward for the people that didn't manage to get the full attendance reward. It's pretty much just th half w/o the pet and hair fashion and with another title.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Kuratsu - Dreamweaver
    Kuratsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So from what I can see is that the annual reward would be:

1x All Class pet (Click)
    1x Special Head-Fashion (Click)
    10x Training Esoterica/Martial Arts Scrolls
    2014x HP-Food
    2014x MP-Food
    80x teleport Stones
    80x teleport Incense
    80x Qianlichuanyin (whatever this is, but I'm guessing it's those Angel of Wishes stuff)

+ a exclusive title (King of Sign-In Kings)

Translation via Google:

In order to repay on the line every day, "join" the boys and girls, "Perfect World 2" for everyone to prepare a super-perfect attendance award, which includes a limited edition flagship Jiang Xiaohu, a unique fashion headwear, spiritual warfare Gallery * 10, warm spring breeze of fresh snow Fu dumplings * 2014, colored lights reflected Kangan dumpling * 2014 * 80 Qianlichuanyin, send stone * 80 * 80 incense back to the city, and "King of Kings signed" exclusive title.

Nothing really special, but would have been nice to get.

Ah and ofc: As to how the system works you need to redeem the item via the button ingame. You obviously can't redeem it (to get the annual attendance reward item) when the month is done, simply because you'd get the monthly reward via the same button.

So as long as you have the item it doesn't matter when they implement it in our version. Just be sure to get it.

PS: there is also a reward for the people that didn't manage to get the full attendance reward. It's pretty much just th half w/o the pet and hair fashion and with another title.

Thank you for the info <3

b:sad aww I hope they implement this soon, I so want all that. It's bad enough they changed the perfect attendance to annual now >< they left us high and dry too.
  • jawredjones
    jawredjones Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I feel sorry for everyone that actually believed that this time the staff would be telling the truth. 14 months to prepare and they never made even an attempt to follow through on yet another broken promise. My condolences to you all.

As it stands now though I think the only thing that will ever get their attention is an 'F' rating with the BBB from all the consumer complaints. Wishful thinking anyway.