• clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    yea just went the the veteran officer and no quest, not surprising for pwi now is it b:chuckle b:surrender but i hope they do fix that soon
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • SneakyZoe - Morai
    SneakyZoe - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Happy new year

Same issue.
    Got the item, went to veteran officer and no quest at all.

Waiting for a general comment from PWI.
    If nothings happen until end of this week, I am pretty sure, they will have ticket spam.

Got the same information about this issue from at least 2 other guys from my server Morai.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Wellp...

OPKossy wrote: »
    Support won't be able to do a thing for you on that since there's no quest or reward (that we know of) attached to either the annual OR perfect attendance reward items. They can't exactly give you a reward that doesn't exist, after all.
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Let me try and explain this better, because I'm not sure if you guys understand the issue.

Lots of red clickable links to showcase points.

The item you receive as a key exists for both the annual and full rewards, sure. However, unlike the monthly one, the item doesn't actually DO anything. There's no quest you redeem it for, it's not like a pack where right clicking it grants stuff either. It's most like the monthly race qualifier right now in that sure the item exists and you'll get it as intended... but you can't do anything with it.

And what it says you get ingame doesn't mean much if there's nothing attached to it. The monthly race qualifier says you can participate in the monthly race with it... except there's no monthly race for you to participate in because it was disabled long ago. Same with this. Sure the items say you can redeem them for rewards... but the rewards don't actually exist at this point in time. Neither support or sparkie can do anything about that because it falls on China to make -ANYTHING- for this item to be used for and we haven't seen any sign of them doing so. Heck, they had a perfect chance when they revamped the check-in system to give daily rewards so it's not as if they forgot about the system or the like.

At best sparkie might be able to give an extra code as a little bonus. However, that code's gonna be something everyone will get instead of just people with perfect attendance and it's also a long shot to assume he'll be able to do that much. Sending in tickets also won't help because, again, we'll be getting the item just fine but the item simply won't do anything. And that's what the real problem here is. On top of that, even if the devs went and made a new NPC on Jan 1st for it or whatever... we'd still have to wait a few weeks/a couple of months for the patch to get to us.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SneakyZoe - Morai
    SneakyZoe - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thanks a lot for your summary but may we are talking not on same base Kossy.
    May be my english is too bad because I am no native english speaker ;)

1. Root Cause
    The root cause of this issue is not the fault of the person Sparky or Kossy.
    But PWI in general implemented this attendance system last year with marketing promises that there will be a year-end promotion.

The answer, that there is simply no quest observed in gameplay sounds just very strange to me in such situation now.

2. Support System
    PWI offers two ways of support for the community as far as I know.
    Write to support or discussion via forum.

I kindly ask you to accept, that you as well as sparky and other moderators are the 1st level support in such forum cases. If 1st level support doesnt find any answer because the failure just happens, I dont expect any immediatly fast shot solution like announcing a code via arc.
    I just expect, that there will be created a ticket with right priority, which will be forwarded to the right 2nd/3rd level support and that sparky will write to community: Hey guys, there is a general problem and we are working on it.

3. Work Life Balance
    I am pretty sure, Sparky also has a private life and had a happy new year party last night, so I dont expect asap any answer from his side.

On other side, a short statement about this issue, that they are working on it, would be helpful to reduce in total number of tickets from different players.
    ... but if there is no offical statement about this part, players need to choose the second way via ticket.

Overall, I dont want to offend somebody or someone. I just want to point out with my statement, that a lot of people have this issue and want to place the service request in right way.

Thanks for your understanding.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Thanks a lot for your summary but may we are talking not on same base Kossy.
    May be my english is too bad because I am no native english speaker ;)
    It actually is the same. Your English is pretty nice, honestly. Better than a lot of English speakers. b:chuckle
    1. Root Cause
    The root cause of this issue is not the fault of the person Sparky or Kossy.
    But PWI in general implemented this attendance system last year with marketing promises that there will be a year-end promotion.

The answer, that there is simply no quest observed in gameplay sounds just very strange to me in such situation now.
    That's the problem, actually. PWI didn't impliment it with that promise. China did and PWI only translated it. At the time, it was near the end of the year so we accepted we wouldn't see the reward until 2015. Unfortunately, the devs hadn't actually made a reward even in that one year time, so now we have an item that should have given many of us a reward but doesn't.
    2. Support System
    PWI offers two ways of support for the community as far as I know.
    Write to support or discussion via forum.

I kindly ask you to accept, that you as well as sparky and other moderators are the 1st level support in such forum cases. If 1st level support doesnt find any answer because the failure just happens, I dont expect any immediatly fast shot solution like announcing a code via arc.
    I just expect, that there will be created a ticket with right priority, which will be forwarded to the right 2nd/3rd level support and that sparky will write to community: Hey guys, there is a general problem and we are working on it.

3. Work Life Balance
    I am pretty sure, Sparky also has a private life and had a happy new year party last night, so I dont expect asap any answer from his side.

On other side, a short statement about this issue, that they are working on it, would be helpful to reduce in total number of tickets from different players.
    ... but if there is no offical statement about this part, players need to choose the second way via ticket.
    This ties in to what I was saying. Sending in tickets won't actually do anything for us and sparkie can't claim to be working on it because the problem is something PWI has no control over. The most they can do is try to push the devs in China to make something for it and, as I mentioned, even if the devs do make something for it we'd still have to wait for China's patch to arrive here a few weeks/months later on.

That said, we do tend to find out about new issues long before PWI staff does most of the time. Especially if it's around the weekends/holidays when they aren't even in their offices. Hopefully sparkie will show up and be able to forward the issue tomorrow but if not we'll be waiting until Monday at the earliest to get any sort of response.

Overall, I dont want to offend somebody or someone. I just want to point out with my statement, that a lot of people have this issue and want to place the service request in right way.

Thanks for your understanding.
    It's fine. I'm happy you just tried to calmly point out what you mean. In a sense, I was basically just trying to explain in advance to everyone why there wouldn't be a reward and that support wouldn't be able to do anything about it for now.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    so they make such a big deal about coming on everyday so we can get rewards and yet we get nothing. what a joke now i know won't bother anymore with that **** lol looking back so many times i came on just to click that damn button so i wont miss a damn day lol oh well useless worthless feature