TY for useless attendance award

Options
Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Some of my characters got the annual attendance award. I took it to the Archosaur Veteran Officer like the item says and he has absolutely nothing about the award. Am I supposed to frame it and use it to take up space in my inventory?
Post edited by Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Wellp...

OPKossy wrote: »
    Support won't be able to do a thing for you on that since there's no quest or reward (that we know of) attached to either the annual OR perfect attendance reward items. They can't exactly give you a reward that doesn't exist, after all.
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Let me try and explain this better, because I'm not sure if you guys understand the issue.

Lots of red clickable links to showcase points.

The item you receive as a key exists for both the annual and full rewards, sure. However, unlike the monthly one, the item doesn't actually DO anything. There's no quest you redeem it for, it's not like a pack where right clicking it grants stuff either. It's most like the monthly race qualifier right now in that sure the item exists and you'll get it as intended... but you can't do anything with it.

And what it says you get ingame doesn't mean much if there's nothing attached to it. The monthly race qualifier says you can participate in the monthly race with it... except there's no monthly race for you to participate in because it was disabled long ago. Same with this. Sure the items say you can redeem them for rewards... but the rewards don't actually exist at this point in time. Neither support or sparkie can do anything about that because it falls on China to make -ANYTHING- for this item to be used for and we haven't seen any sign of them doing so. Heck, they had a perfect chance when they revamped the check-in system to give daily rewards so it's not as if they forgot about the system or the like.

At best sparkie might be able to give an extra code as a little bonus. However, that code's gonna be something everyone will get instead of just people with perfect attendance and it's also a long shot to assume he'll be able to do that much. Sending in tickets also won't help because, again, we'll be getting the item just fine but the item simply won't do anything. And that's what the real problem here is. On top of that, even if the devs went and made a new NPC on Jan 1st for it or whatever... we'd still have to wait a few weeks/a couple of months for the patch to get to us.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • nwdst
    nwdst Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I recieved the annual instead of the full reward item even though i was in attendence every day of the previous year. Anyone else with full attendance notice this?
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    nwdst2 wrote: »
    I recieved the annual instead of the full reward item even though i was in attendence every day of the previous year. Anyone else with full attendance notice this?

yup i got the annual one, when i log on every single day for this **** and yet got nothing for it lol what a useless piece of **** game can't even do what its program to do
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    hoover69 wrote: »
    what a useless piece of **** game can't even do what its program to do

the reward was never programmed in(we have known this for over a year), so it has done what it was programmed to do, which is nothing
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    the reward was never programmed in(we have known this for over a year), so it has done what it was programmed to do, which is nothing

Annual Attendance Reward ▼
    You are always in Perfect World.
    Use this item to exchange for the reward from the Archosaur Veteran Officer.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/39958

it has not any quests related

in comparison with the
    Monthly Attendance Reward ▼
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/39957
    Used in quests

Monthly Attendance paragon 1 Required to activate quest
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Have no fear OP you can now dump that old pick axe and have that in its place.

good day.