Accidentally Deleted New Main Questline

Options
Confetticake - Sanctuary
Confetticake - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Support Desk
with this new update..there have been a few bugs. and I don't mind at all itll get fixed im sure. so I was doing the main questline... the purple one. was on the part where I had to kill the Nightshade commander well it didn't have auto path and I couldn't find the boss anywhere. even encyclopedia in game the quest and went to the npc. she had no scroll above her head.. no gold indicating there was a quest nor a grey one.. signaling I had the quest already.. even tho I did. well I reclogged. that didn't help. I even deleted it. now I cant get the quest back its not in active quests or new quests. is there a way I can get it back? QQ what should I do?
Post edited by Confetticake - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Confetticake - Sanctuary
    Confetticake - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Bumppity Bump
  • paladyn
    paladyn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I deleted on purpose because it glitched. And was hoping it would reset and it didn't. So ideas from anyone ?
  • yesmesalikey
    yesmesalikey Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Same happened to me, would like to know if it's broke or if I just can't find him b:surrender
  • michaelandrewjr
    michaelandrewjr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So i guess no one knows if you can get an deleted quest back... I deleted the "Wrath's Plot" quest and can't take it now and i need the Crono Key to continue my culti. I wonder if we Reawaken if we get the quest back...
  • sobe11
    sobe11 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    same thing happened to me. killed the first one, then it wanted me to kill the elf. no npc spawned, no green text. trashed it. managed to get it back once, same thing happened. trashed it. now i cant get it back.
  • purrfectwurld
    purrfectwurld Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    damn, same here
    I still have the quest but I couldn't find the commander even after searching the whole island ;-;
  • zenmonkeyzzz
    zenmonkeyzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't know who this Nightshade Commander is, nor the quest. I'm guessing its a quest for the new classes. One thing I have noticed which may be the answer to several people's problems is that quests automatically disappear from the Available Quests list when you are a certain level above them. eg a quest that appears at say level 40 will disappear when you reach level 45.
    PWI probably intended this to make it easier to find quests suited to your level, rather than having a list of 50 or so quests some of which gave next to no XP (because you should have done them at level 10).

I did a quest ( a really tough solo mission for Royal Armour reward ) and was unable to hand it in because my level was too high ;) go figure.

If this is what has happened to any of you, you will NOT be able to get the quests back till you re-awaken.

This is particularly annoying for quests such as the Wraith's Ploy one, and I'm sure is an unfortunate side-effect bug of PWI's intention.
  • sobe11
    sobe11 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    well....i hope its just a bug and will be fixed....because the main story gives quite a lot of tasty exp.

and if what you are saying is true....i think thats really stupid how they included the main quest to that level rule...b:angry
  • pigsnot1
    pigsnot1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I just got the quest last nite and searched the island mulit times and even searched this morn and nothing. So I do not fall into "level to hi " .
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    pigsnot1 wrote: »
    I just got the quest last nite and searched the island mulit times and even searched this morn and nothing. So I do not fall into "level to hi " .
    This looks like a NECRO!

pigsnot1 replied to a message that was 5 months 11 days 4 hours 34 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• keyboard007
    keyboard007 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I cant find this nightshade commander dragos
    either