Jones & O' Malley's Blessings discontinued

Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Jones & O' Malley's Blessings discontinued for the new year. That is a great way to make the customer happy.b:chuckle
Post edited by Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Doubt it's intended. Will have sparkie take a look when he gets the chance.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • sailormoon4ever
    sailormoon4ever Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The sticky for the blessings is gone too. So unfortunately I suspect its intentional. :(
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014
    The sticky for the blessings is gone too. So unfortunately I suspect its intentional. :(

Nah. The sticky was moved to the Official Announcements section. Probably to help cut down on the huge amount of stickies we had here in General.
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Doubt it's intended. Will have sparkie take a look when he gets the chance.

Ty for looking into it.Hopefully sparkie can fix it.

Sticky is still there under official announcements so I hope it is an error.
  • missbytch2u
    missbytch2u Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the ONLY way to use that diamond ring is if you are married in game. And a lot of us aren't stupid enough to get married. Besides, the boost from that ring isn't +15 for mag/phys attack or +30 for physical attack... they SUCK
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the ONLY way to use that diamond ring is if you are married in game. And a lot of us aren't stupid enough to get married. Besides, the boost from that ring isn't +15 for mag/phys attack or +30 for physical attack... they SUCK

Oh no we have to play without blessings oh god no what are we going to do omg.

Hello. That's how we played in 08 and most of 09.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Oh no we have to play without blessings oh god no what are we going to do omg.

Hello. That's how we played in 08 and most of 09.
    but but.. they can't play without blessings... (yea, I never used them myself)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can play without blessing but Im so used with my dmg with blessing so I dont like my dmg without blessing. So I cant play without blessing.
    Does it make any sense?b:chuckle
    giphy.gif

• Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can play without blessing but Im so used with my dmg with blessing so I dont like my dmg without blessing. So I cant play without blessing.
    Does it make any sense?b:chuckle

As a wizard: yes. As a sin who lives off of BP - yes, I probably can't play without them, as paint heals are the only in the game that get boosted by attack levels. As any other class that can get BP, I agree as well. 30 attack levels is a noticeable chunk unless you already have 150+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • PatsyBanger - Archosaur
    PatsyBanger - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Who doesnt click them up like 6 at atime to make sure they dont ever get that low anyway?
  • gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Who doesnt click them up like 6 at atime to make sure they dont ever get that low anyway?

Me, my mail bag is full. b:surrender
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Me, my mail bag is full. b:surrender

Mail from GM's is not included with regular ingame mail. I have like 50 blessing stocked and it doesn't affect ingame mail from regular game mails.
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Mail from GM's is not included with regular ingame mail. I have like 50 blessing stocked and it doesn't affect ingame mail from regular game mails.

That's a fact, but I think it's more about GM mails bypassing the limit - my main has maybe like 4 "real" mails and a ton of GM stuff that I haven't taken yet because inventory, and I cannot mail anything from other chars to him because full.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • razikiel
    razikiel Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Jones & O' Malley's Blessings discontinued for the new year. That is a great way to make the customer happy.b:chuckle

Why start another topic about this, i already started a thread about blessings b:surrender
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014
    That's a fact, but I think it's more about GM mails bypassing the limit - my main has maybe like 4 "real" mails and a ton of GM stuff that I haven't taken yet because inventory, and I cannot mail anything from other chars to him because full.

This. Normal messages in the mail have a limit of around 20ish. System messages (stuff from GMs/AH/NW) can get to around 50ish.

... But once you go above that 20ish regardless of if you're mail is filled with normal OR system stuff, other players an't send you mail.
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I just feel so, ah, blessed, to see the care and concern that PWI and PWCN shows us players. Little things like the DQ Rewards and now our Blessings. *BOHICA* Just, Thank You, Thank You ever so much for the wonderful customer service that you show to your loyal customer/ player base. *BOHICA* May you and yours have a lovely, pleasant and happy New Year in 2015. *Somebody should and it doesn't look like we will.* May all your wishes and hopes come true. *Because it sure looks like ours won't happen here.* Bless you again.

b:thanks b:shutup
  • justme1100
    justme1100 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have a feeling this might be intended considering the recent giveaway of the wedding diamond ring. This might be a push for more people to get married in order to use that ring in the event that Jones/Omalleys are removed permanently.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    justme1100 wrote: »
    I have a feeling this might be intended considering the recent giveaway of the wedding diamond ring. This might be a push for more people to get married in order to use that ring in the event that Jones/Omalleys are removed permanently.

Game become more and more oriented on specific category of players.
  • Filtheyrich - Heavens Tear
    Filtheyrich - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    razikiel wrote: »
    Why start another topic about this, i already started a thread about blessings b:surrender

have u tryed to put the code in ? if u did u would see THAT THEY DONT WORK ANYMORE
    maybe moving them has glinched it i dont know
    BUT THE CODE DONT WORK ANYMORE
    enough said
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Game become more and more oriented on specific category of players.

Yeah...it was a whole lot more fair when the game was heavily oriented for other players and toons before the previous expansions, right? Kind of like the extreme elitism the APS crowd had for NV and everythng else before they got nerfed with NW and anti-aps changes to bosses in instances.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    Yeah...it was a whole lot more fair when the game was heavily oriented for other players and toons before the previous expansions, right? Kind of like the extreme elitism the APS crowd had for NV and everythng else before they got nerfed with NW and anti-aps changes to bosses in instances.

If Wizards are better in PvE now, than before or if DQ rewards:points, coins (that is all what was possible to get for low geared toons from PvE) worth more than before, if Assault on Archosaur event still exist ...

If players on PvE servers are not forced to enter PvP in NW ...

What you mean at all ?

Edit:
    If they could do game quest related (totally, for all levels), without farming and grinding it would be much better, of course.
  • BellaKitsune - Dreamweaver
    BellaKitsune - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    have u tryed to put the code in ? if u did u would see THAT THEY DONT WORK ANYMORE
    maybe moving them has glinched it i dont know
    BUT THE CODE DONT WORK ANYMORE
    enough said

If you'd bothered to check his thread, you'd know it Was about the blessing being gone. Instead, you just made yourself look really dumb by not checking and assuming something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    justme1100 wrote: »

Really? Are you serious about that?
    I am a person that doesnt play a game for virtual relationships( i think thats the word) or something like that.
    I play the game to kill monsters using my skills not to get married. If others want to do that they are free to but NOT ME.
    And now you say PW wants to push me to get married. Well **** PW( if that is what they want. a thing I dont believe but lets say they do just to have something to talk about) I wont get married for few atk lvls.
    Plus I am male that plays only female toons. In order to get married I will have to find a female that plays a male toon or something like that.
    Anyway I dont want to get married. I dont play PW to find the love of my life.
    giphy.gif

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If Wizards are better in PvE now, than before or if DQ rewards:points, coins (that is all what was possible to get for low geared toons from PvE) worth more than before, if Assault on Archosaur event still exist ...

If players on PvE servers are not forced to enter PvP in NW ...

What you mean at all ?

Edit:
    If they could do game quest related (totally, for all levels), without farming and grinding it would be much better, of course.

Nobody is forced into PvP in NW. People buy and sell raps right there at the forges. I haven't done NW for months. Don't really care much for it. But there are 1000s of ways to make coin in game. My catshop made 250 mil since the expansion while my bot earned 9 mil. Low levels have JoJ. The 95 pill babies only screwed themselves out of JoJ (Not sure they get that quest when reborn) and I have no idea if the morai quests are dependent on the culti level (can't recall) for the morai gear.

Would one reasonably say that the moral of the point here is to make a toon and level it properly so it can earn the cultis, level appropriate gears, skills, et al as it progresses instead of nabbing it to 10x?

But I digress. My real point here is that the game is dynamic. Once upon a time we venos were the wealth earners. Then APS became the wealth earners. Now r9rrr's are the wealth earners (especially in PvP events).
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I can still get them the old way *shrugs*
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited January 2015
    ... But there are 1000s of ways to make coin in game.

1. My catshop made 250 mil since the expansion while my bot earned 9 mil. Low levels have JoJ.
    2. The 95 pill babies only screwed themselves out of JoJ (Not sure they get that quest when reborn) and ...

My real point here is that the game is dynamic. Once upon a time we venos were the wealth earners. Then APS became the wealth earners. Now r9rrr's are the wealth earners (especially in PvP events).
    I like to know at least 100s of such ways not related with PvP and available for Wizard.

Some of the ways are not for all players, like your catshop (can you imagine 1000 catshops in Archosaur ?) and botting (never did and will not do bot).

Cube ... did it, lost something about 1 million and left it at room 53 as I remember (some rooms not give rewards for low level players).

My character is not r9rrr as you understand.

Here is my own way:
    flower gathering.

Since it not related with Wizard and Wizard's skills, then I don't like it.

Other known for me ways: level up to 100+ and get Rewards from bh100 (where my Wizard will be like DD if he will be able to be invited at all).
    I only not know, why I need level 100+ or these bhs.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Really? Are you serious about that?
    I am a person that doesnt play a game for virtual relationships( i think thats the word) or something like that.
    I play the game to kill monsters using my skills not to get married. If others want to do that they are free to but NOT ME.
    And now you say PW wants to push me to get married. Well **** PW( if that is what they want. a thing I dont believe but lets say they do just to have something to talk about) I wont get married for few atk lvls.
    Plus I am male that plays only female toons. In order to get married I will have to find a female that plays a male toon or something like that.
    Anyway I dont want to get married. I dont play PW to find the love of my life.

I highly doubt the diamond ring was a part of this, tbh. They've included it in their raffles before.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • lischty
    lischty Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Everyone is obviously overreacting way too much. Just wait till after the holiday, jeez. I'm pretty sure everything will get fixed.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So, these discontinued blessing are back, a mere 2 days later.
    But, at least its a good thing the community didn't overreact, jump to conclusions stated as fact and create topic after topic and rage in the 2 day period (holiday period, mind you) that they were unavailable.
This discussion has been closed.