why are we the **** children of pwe

Options
Cimon - Harshlands
Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
the neverwinter servers went down and they got cm response we lose an entire coast and we get told to f off we lose our blessings and its f off we lose on dq drops and i bet you can guess the rest. b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
Post edited by Cimon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    the neverwinter servers went down and they got cm response we lose an entire coast and we get told to f off we lose our blessings and its f off we lose on dq drops and i bet you can guess the rest. b:angry

Lol @ your sig. Aps are nerfed, only way to have decent attack is spent money on r9rr.

FC is usuable for no one and without hypers its just like nirvana another dead instance no one cares about.

gg.

I'm sure we will get a code for our downtime that will be spammable, usable by all servers, and will be un-usable after about 10 minutes.

Happy new year!
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Options
    yea the sig is old as hell but i cant get rid of it cus user cp wont let me for some reason
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Options
    but seriously though why is it that the game that made them all the money they use for the rest of the cmpany not getting any kind of attention
  • soursource
    soursource Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Because despiste ALL that people still put money on this game. No matter how many times they **** us/game over people are still paying for it, charging more and more gold every day, so why they would bother?
    Who cares if pw serves are down like Archosaur was for almost 24hrs not long ago??? Did they say anything about it? No lol, not a single word, not even a lame excuse for it.
    And it has been like that for awhile now and the truth is everyone knows...
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Its the net and **** goes down all the time so quit complaining because it has happened before.It really dont matter if a server goes down for me because im not missing anything because ots basicly do the same a-z stuff on a daily basis so if it goes down it goes down.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Because if you followed the shareholder meetings, you'd realize PW isn't making them much money at all; the revenue is listed as coming mostly from Neverwinter and other titles. They focus on where they make the most money.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Who cares? Noone. They like your money, but they don't like you and solve your problems. Smart people understood it some years ago. b:bye
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Because if you followed the shareholder meetings, you'd realize PW isn't making them much money at all; the revenue is listed as coming mostly from Neverwinter and other titles. They focus on where they make the most money.

Pretty much.

They don't advertise PWI like they use to. Actually, I don't think they advertise it at all at this point. Remember when we didn't even have a CM for months? And when was the last time we had a CM that's exclusively for PWI and doesn't have jobs in other titles?

PWE simply doesn't focus much on PWI anywhere and just waits to milk it out for cash while it lasts.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

They stopped advertising and/or caring about PWI a long time ago and are just letting it run itself. People who play their other games should look at the treatment we have gotten because they will all get that treatment eventually. I play PWI because I made a lot of good friends around the world who also play the game but the treatment of the game by PWE/ARC entertainment has left me extremely disappointed. I have not and never will play another game run by this group because their mismanagement of PWI shows me what type of respect and support PWE/ARC entertainment has for their clients. Fortunately for me, they have tied all their games under ARC so I know what games to avoid no matter how interesting they might appear to be.