Jones & O' Malley's Blessings

Options
razikiel
razikiel Posts: 25 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Hello, I just happened to be bored during maintenance and decided to "stock" on blessings while waiting, and I was surprised to notice that after several months (since Arc came up) of using the same codes KxK58gAf (Jones' Blessing) and iItxAUKD (O' Malley's Blessing), they are invalid now.

Does that mean we cannot get these blessings anymore, or does that mean we will get new codes for them? Maybe, in worse case scenario, its not possible to redeem during a maintenance? I never redeemed during maintenance before, as I'm usually in bed at that time.

So please, if there is new codes for those, could you inform us ASAP? Or if it's simply impossible to redeem during a maintenance, ignore this post ^^

Thank you!
Post edited by razikiel on

Comments

• MrRiddle - Raging Tide
    MrRiddle - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    arc codes have never worked for me during Maint id wait till after try again
  • razikiel
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks, hopefully it's only that. :)
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Maintenance is done and they are still invalid. I guess these blessings are done.
  • starmonger
    starmonger Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    How Are We Supposed to Get the Jones Blessings Now Becuase They Say Exspired on the Codes now...PWI Fix this please
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Getting the message that they are expired....

Not going to be happy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't want to jump into conclusions just yet so I'll wait and see what happens.
    It would certainly be problematic if they don't fix the codes or give us new ones, as there are people that stocked up on those and they would have an advantage over others.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Just use diamond rings :)
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    Remenant - Archosaur Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Just use diamond rings :)

But loners like me can't use it. b:shockedb:shocked
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's highly possible that maybe someone set the expiration date to end of the year seeing as maybe they couldn't go further or past a certain time frame.

So let's just hope for new codes!
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's highly possible that maybe someone set the expiration date to end of the year seeing as maybe they couldn't go further or past a certain time frame.

So let's just hope for new codes!

Except it's not Jan 1 yet.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Except it's not Jan 1 yet.

They used 31 Dec 14 and they just failed in the condition (within the code), it doesn't change a lot of things. If this was intended we would know.
    Now you just need to wait for Sparkie to create a new one. Not the best moment of the year for that but I'm probably not the only one that knew it would probably happened and saved one spare of both O'Malley and Jones in mailbox
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Need blessings urgently :O
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    They used 31 Dec 14 and they just failed in the condition (within the code), it doesn't change a lot of things. If this was intended we would know.
    Now you just need to wait for Sparkie to create a new one. Not the best moment of the year for that but I'm probably not the only one that knew it would probably happened and saved one spare of both O'Malley and Jones in mailbox

On the one hand, I have a few alts with mailboxes full of them because I'm used to the blessings **** up from back when it was a Facebook thing.

... On the other hand, I was gonna redeem a new pair after maint today so I wouldn't have to take it from the alt stash, so I'm slightly inconvenienced by this and am going to yell and rant incoherently as a result. b:angry
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Something told me to redeem a lot more of them....

Why didn't I do it? :(

I've still got a few stashed away for now, so I should be alright for a little bit. Shame on me for trying not to make my mailbox so full.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    On the one hand, I have a few alts with mailboxes full of them because I'm used to the blessings **** up from back when it was a Facebook thing.

+1

this is not the first time they*ooops* blessings. anyone who plays pwi for a month or more knows better and has blessings in mailbox for at least a few months - just in case our pro persons in charge*ooops* yet again. b:chuckle sadly we cannot prepare for every*ooops* b:surrender
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    +1

this is not the first time they*ooops* blessings. anyone who plays pwi for a month or more knows better and has blessings in mailbox for at least a few months - just in case our pro persons in charge*ooops* yet again. b:chuckle sadly we cannot prepare for every*ooops* b:surrender

I think the past oops with blessings caused me to become a blessing hoarder. All of my toons have fully stocked mailboxes lol.

The great blessing famine of 2015 is upon us! b:laugh
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pro tip: Fill up your quest log and stack your tickets in the bank. I'm good until May 2016.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pro tip: Fill up your quest log and stack your tickets in the bank. I'm good until May 2016.

You are just so darn smart, Astypoo.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • razikiel
    edited December 2014
    Options
    No matter how many you stock in mailbox (there is a limit to mailbox anyway) sooner or later you'll be out of them. So lets see what gm say about that before we all panic ^^
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Why did they even put an expiration date for this. Sparkie plz tell them to make a new set of codes. And expiration date until 2115 b:sweat
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    why sparkiesoft just dont make a permianent jones blessing and o maley? so if is just insert a code to get a bless, we need to keep inserting the code over and over again.... this is bored and annoying
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Better yet, why don't they just give us a permanent blessing, and skip the hoop jumping. b:surrender
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

what do you do about instances that require a quest, or do you just pvp on that toon b:thanks
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    what do you do about instances that require a quest, or do you just pvp on that toon b:thanks

You make your quest list full just to redeem the blessings, and since you are unable to open them due to a full quest list, you put all the tickets in bank and then you are free to clean up your quest list. The blessings only come out if you remove them from bank :B
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You make your quest list full just to redeem the blessings, and since you are unable to open them due to a full quest list, you put all the tickets in bank and then you are free to clean up your quest list. The blessings only come out if you remove them from bank :B
    there are other ways to do it though as well
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Did not think about that thank you

b:thanksb:bye
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Better yet, why don't they just give us a permanent blessing, and skip the hoop jumping. b:surrender

actually it would be interesting if they gave us updated versions of the blessings . something which could include spirit and bonus mag/vit/dex/str stat points. more variations of them would spice up the gameplay a bit.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Great ideas... But, what if they are just moving them to the Boutique and charge 3 to 6 gold each for a week's use ? *BOHICA* I believe they are capable of that level of sales.

b:shutupb:shocked

• scythecaster
    scythecaster Posts: 23
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Great ideas... But, what if they are just moving them to the Boutique and charge 3 to 6 gold each for a week's use ? *BOHICA* I believe they are capable of that level of sales.

b:shutupb:shocked

as sad as it is to say, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. b:laugh