[Maintenance 12/30]

1121314151618»

Comments

• Scrog - Sanctuary
    Scrog - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was gonna post a 60 paragraph story to point out the things that can go wrong when restarting. Instead here it is short and sweet problems occur. Common sense would dictate hey servers are down maybe I should go away from the computer instead of spamming the log in every 30 secs to see if servers are up. I think I would rather have them focused on fixing **** than updating me every 5 mins on the status. To the customer support people here GMs, Devs, forum mods I pass you all a drink and say thank you for the trash you put up with.
  • Daegu - Sanctuary
    Daegu - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I just logged in on sanctuary
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    actually im an IT administrator and work with server with like 10 kind of OS on them :) so yea I do have some experience with servers but nice try :)

this isn't one? bountique items has been changed online many many times - maybe you didn't notice lol

imo you should turn off ur PC to check the hardware ROFL
    Anyone can claim anything online but I'll take your word for it. It really doesn't matter in regards to PWE's practices anyways or the fact that what I pointed out was PWE's practices.

And you've never noticed that all those times came from... PATCHES during maint? Hell, the firs time they tried it they made a special event out of it because it was brand new... and was still something that was done with servers offline to schedule it properly. They have never had an impromptu removal or addition of items from the cash shop without a maint first. Remember "client instability" from +11/12 orbs? Yeah even then LONG after we had seen items go on/off sale while servers were up they.. -gasp- needed a maint to remove the orbs! Methinks you're the one who isn't paying attention here.

Anything physical involving the hardware is gonna be done with the damn thing off. You claimed to be an IT administrator. Don't tell me you're stupid enough to try to alter your hardware with the PC running. Do you just want to cause permanent damage and/or injure yourself from sheer stupidity? :|
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Could pwi just censor the word ''rollback'' im so sick of hearing that, because apparently this is the solution to every possible problem now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Could pwi just censor the word ''rollback'' im so sick of hearing that, because apparently this is the solution to every possible problem now.

I would answer your question, but when the Rollback happens, you wont of asked it, so i wont bother.b:laugh
  • o0o00o0o00o0o
    o0o00o0o00o0o Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot please display the server status :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot please display the server status :)
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 107ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 106ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 107ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 107ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 56ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 56ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 56ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 132ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Starcaster - Raging Tide
    Starcaster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    only and hour and half lateb:cry
  • eresta
    eresta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Jones' and O'Malley's blessings not working on arc says they're expired -_-
  • Starcaster - Raging Tide
    Starcaster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    servers are up hereb:surrenderfinally
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Anyone can claim anything online but I'll take your word for it. It really doesn't matter in regards to PWE's practices anyways or the fact that what I pointed out was PWE's practices.

And you've never noticed that all those times came from... PATCHES during maint? Hell, the firs time they tried it they made a special event out of it because it was brand new... and was still something that was done with servers offline to schedule it properly. They have never had an impromptu removal or addition of items from the cash shop without a maint first. Remember "client instability" from +11/12 orbs? Yeah even then LONG after we had seen items go on/off sale while servers were up they.. -gasp- needed a maint to remove the orbs! Methinks you're the one who isn't paying attention here.

Anything physical involving the hardware is gonna be done with the damn thing off. You claimed to be an IT administrator. Don't tell me you're stupid enough to try to alter your hardware with the PC running. Do you just want to cause permanent damage and/or injure yourself from sheer stupidity? :|

seriously dude u keep trying? patches are required only for new items which ur client doesnt have u n00b! if they are old and they are in database they can be added and removed whenever u want to <.<

2nd thing - ever heard about VMware? you get an online status of every part of ur hardware, ONLINE - and yea when something is damanged you get an alert and you need to fix it when the server is off - but then - how long does it take? and it's rly doubtfull they are using just 1 server. I'm sure it's some stack of blades so even when 1 is damaged you can easily pull out it and put a new one there without turing off the rest of them. So much about trying to be a smart *** ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • ErisedDeSang - Sanctuary
    ErisedDeSang - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot, I feel sorry for you. You should take next maintenance night off and let the morons sort themselves out.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot, I feel sorry for you. You should take next maintenance night off and let the morons sort themselves out.
    There is no need to pity me. I will be fine. Why should I?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• jumie
    jumie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It looks like this one is still down.