[Maintenance 12/30]

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot, Why does my friend Kat have a boyfriend?
    It has to do with thermodynamics, I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    massmaul wrote: »
    client now says version too low, trie verifying and updating manually. NOW WHAT?

Maint isn't over. The login servers were never taken down, which is why you're seeing a ping. The game's database servers were taken down for maint, which is why you're getting Version too Low. The login server can't verify your client version with the live server version and so you automatically get version too low.
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot please explain what thermodynamics is
  • Liontitan - Archosaur
    Liontitan - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot do is Tasmania part of Australia or should we just forget about it all together ?
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Aww don't pick on poor Tasmania, it's bad enough they have a happy moment when people remember to put them on drawings of Australia.

Besides, everyone knows Australia's adopted landmass is New Zealand.
  • cenaisback
    cenaisback Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Have New Year to all in advance :D

b:laughb:laugh
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Damn i keep forgetting about Tasmania is it still there ? b:chuckle

Apparently. Haven't heard anything about it in a while.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot please explain what thermodynamics is
    Do I have to explain?
    SweetieBot do is Tasmania part of Australia or should we just forget about it all together ?
    Forget what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Noxioua - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Aww don't pick on poor Tasmania, it's bad enough they have a happy moment when people remember to put them on drawings of Australia.

Besides, everyone knows Australia's adopted landmass is New Zealand.

Thanks ancient, outdated version of NSW constitution. This is your fault, NSW. Now we're stuck with them.
  • omespwi
    omespwi Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot beep boop beep boop boop beep beep beep boop
  • Liontitan - Archosaur
    Liontitan - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Do I have to explain?

Forget what?

See even sweetiebot forgets tasmania lol
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot please open 1000 War Avatar Pack S for me
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    omespwi wrote: »
    SweetieBot beep boop beep boop boop beep beep beep boop
    What was that beep?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Belhumer - Dreamweaver
    Belhumer - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot, Why is my friend Marliz so beautiful?
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    sontzu wrote: »

pw-cn has literal bot armies; thousands of bots run by a single player mass-spawning at a single site to ravage the place. The fact that gear type items don't stack is therefore somewhat irrelevant in that situation. Arguably since we don't have that problem here we shouldn't have had the item value nerf, but it seems increasingly that Wanmei can't be bothered to localise our patches, so we end up suffering because of the situation over there

They're streamlining all the versions they own to match as much as possible. Which is why we get it.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    Glad to be of service :D NSW does wonderfully at **** everything up, after all.

(Seriously, idek lately)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot please open 1000 War Avatar Pack S for me
    Here is where I posted the result.
    Please use that thread for future requests like this.
    SweetieBot, Why is my friend Marliz so beautiful?
    Does there have to be a reason for everything?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Belhumer - Dreamweaver
    Belhumer - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot, Do you like waffles?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot, Do you like waffles?
    I don't eat human foods, but if I did I think I would like waffles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Noxioua - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Glad to be of service :D NSW does wonderfully at **** everything up, after all.

(Seriously, idek lately)

Don't you DARE try and take all the glory. ACT is doing it better than you ever will!
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sontzu wrote: »

pw-cn has literal bot armies; thousands of bots run by a single player mass-spawning at a single site to ravage the place. The fact that gear type items don't stack is therefore somewhat irrelevant in that situation. Arguably since we don't have that problem here we shouldn't have had the item value nerf, but it seems increasingly that Wanmei can't be bothered to localise our patches, so we end up suffering because of the situation over there

I know, I've seen many of the the videos on PWc's bot probs, but they still overkilled on sales prices (I mean they practically decided to NUKE The BARN, rather then just fumigate it, when it comes to their dealing in their bot infestations)..b:pleased
  • Starcaster - Raging Tide
    Starcaster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    they've pretty much eliminated most ways to make coins in pwi. i dont bot but because of all the people who do i get punished too? you cant even pay for repairs anymore with the drops from caves....... how is all of this fair to the people who dont bot? also earning time? because of bots-whose fault is that? how had botting helped the game?
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You seem to not read, because you don't seem to know that I said "she doesn't have access to those records." I never said they didn't exist.

Also, that page is no longer valid. The rankings were never transferred so the only ones who know that information at this point is the staff.

Well, I can see them perfectly, so why wouldn't it has access? you don't make sense...

The page works fine for me, it updates often and it gives a good idea of how many kills one has, so you're still failing at trying to be a picky knowitall. b:bye
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    Oh I don't doubt it XD Canberra has it's own brand of special though. It's a TERRITORY after all. It gets to compete with the Northern Territory. States have their own category.
    also earning time? because of bots-whose fault is that?
    Actually that has to do with a Chinese law, not so much the bots.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Well, I can see them perfectly, so why wouldn't it has access? you don't make sense...

The page works fine for me, it updates often and it gives a good idea of how many kills one has, so you're still failing at trying to be a picky knowitall. b:bye

Explain to me why I get redirected to arcgames.com, then?

Also; you realise that is the German website, ja?
    edited December 2014
    you cant tell me they didnt put earning time on because of the bots. because the bots were botting 24/7 and im sure making some money from it
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Actually that has to do with a Chinese law, not so much the bots.

b:thanksYep there had been way to many stories of actual players in China playing the MMo's so much they actually dropped dead "due to lack of sleep & etc." no joke... They got some really bad gaming addicts over there which caused the laws to come into existance..b:thanks
    edited December 2014
    plus the made the drops worth nothing thanks to botting so no one can pick the dq to pay for repairs to gears now
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    you cant tell me they didnt put earning time on because of the bots. because the bots were botting 24/7 and im sure making some money from it
    Pretty sure I just did XD The bots probably helped make the decision, but I believe the idea was originally because there's a law against being either online or on a computer for more than 8 hours a day (it's nonsense) in China, so they made being on for that long useless to ensure people were obeying that law.

EDIT: The drops though were definitely because of bots, and I hate them just as much as you do.