End game now?

Options
chase1435
chase1435 Posts: 11
edited December 2014 in Cleric
I was just wondering on the current end game stats for clerics. I know this varies depending on sharding and cards but im looking for the average hp/defences/attack. I use to know the average but with cards/rebirths im no longer sure.
Honestly, i only care about hp and physical def averages.
Whats a good hp to aim for?
Same applies for physical def.
Unbuffed of course.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Average endgame:

Nirvana G16

Sharded with exclusives and incomparibles.

Refined to around +6/+7.

Necklace: Cube G14 +.

Belt: Warsong G14 +, OHT 4th belt is good too.

Cape: Either G16, Wings of Cloudcharger, Lunar Glade.

G16 cape - Better attack power due to the set bonus.

Wings of Cloudcharger - Better defense and speed, but reduces your attack power visbily, due to no set bonus. Also has inferior channeling to lunar cape.

Lunar Cape - Superior Channeling Cape, but doesn't have the defense of Wings, nor the attack power that comes with a set bonus of G16.

Rings: Lunar Rings of Chaos, Rank 8 rings, Rings of Auspicious Order, Perfect Attendance Rings.

There are better attack rings out there, but they cost a lot, and we're talking about average endgame.

HP: I'm sitting on a little over 7.8k hp unbuffed. This nets me a little over 10k hp buffed. Anywhere close to the 7,000 hp range is sufficient though, provided you have the defense.

Pdef- I'm sitting on a little over 10k unbuffed. Anywhere along 8,000 pdef will serve you pretty well. Of course, the more the merrier. Lol.

Mdef - I'm 20k sometihng unbuffed. Nearly 30k buffed. I'll have to check it again when my buffs wear off.

Rebirth: I'm speaking from a rebirth 2 point of view. It's worth it to rebirth a second time because that opens a whole new platform for you, including stats, skills, and additional passives.

Cards: A cards. No set requirement. But all A cards is good. Sets are even better, but...yeah, that can take a while. (Any S cards are a welcome addition too.)

To me, that's sufficient gear to strive for as a cleric with average capabilities. From there, you can work on striving higher. You can survive quite well. You can hold dragons in UCH. You can do your primals well. You have good dph and dps. Your heals are strong. You can take a hit or two in instances.

All in all, this is a functional build for an average cleric. All in all, this is mostly the build that I have....though I'm currently striving to get my +7 weapon to +10. Lol.

"Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    My current self-buffed stats: http://i.imgur.com/pJdWXhN.png (extra str is due to cube neck engraving roll and one of my cards; would be 55 normally)

Full +11 except +10 helm, two pieces jaded, maxed 3 card A set with lifeprime rb'd, maxed S soulprime, and all the NW upgrades except helm. Obviously not complete end-game, but working on it. :S

I'd say average HP is probably around 14-16k unbuffed nowadays at full +10. pdef, don't remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Sxelf - Archosaur
    Sxelf - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    My current self-buffed stats: http://i.imgur.com/pJdWXhN.png (extra str is due to cube neck engraving roll and one of my cards; would be 55 normally)

Full +11 except +10 helm, two pieces jaded, maxed 3 card A set with lifeprime rb'd, maxed S soulprime, and all the NW upgrades except helm. Obviously not complete end-game, but working on it. :S

I'd say average HP is probably around 14-16k unbuffed nowadays at full +10. pdef, don't remember.

Me b:dirty over your gear!
  • demonshot
    demonshot Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Damn, How do you get your attack so high I'm getting max 20k mattk with +10 g16 sword pure magic build
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    demonshot wrote: »
    Damn, How do you get your attack so high I'm getting max 20k mattk with +10 g16 sword pure magic build

Most Probably with Cards, Meridian, Title Quests...............
    And also says thats sellf buffed. Clerics have a buff that increases mag attk. So I guess the atk is lower than what it shows there.
    giphy.gif

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Options
    demonshot wrote: »

Full r9rr with emp tome and 105x3. p;

Also, these are my cards atm: http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=3&a0=84,40,0,1&a1=64,40,0,1&a2=32,1,0,2&a3=63,40,0,1&a4=49,80,0,2&a5=65,40,1,1 Trying to work on getting AEU set now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The stats are a thing I'm wondering about too. I'm not rebirth'd yet or anything, but until Lothranis/Moemagon, I was doing pretty well at things. The bosses I killed in Loth (Maker of Lightning and Zun) were difficult but not too bad. But Aba, SoT and AEU kick my *** so much it's not even funny. One-shots everywhere.

For a non-reborn level 101 cleric, are my stats just really badly done, or is it just I REALLY need to either RB or get better gear? I'm at 55 strength, 70 dex, 59 vit (79 with gear buffs) and 343 magic (382 with gear). Haven't sharded my gear fully which is why my HP is terrible, I've been unsure whether or not to given it's not the greatest gear and will be replaced eventually.

EDIT: Oh, also only have two cards at super low levels (haven't worked on my Neuma enough), so yeah, not helping.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I've managed new SoT on a 6k HP cleric, but yeah...

You can pretty safely stat all that dex out into vit or mag upon rb. Try to aim for like 6k HP unbuffed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sounds good c: Definitely going to be doing 1 vit every two levels (until I max out strength anyway, then every level until I have 6k health).