Rixty Paying method

Candlebox - Lost City
Candlebox - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
What happened with Rixty paying method?, i've been using this method to charge and now it's gone :o, it will come back or something?
Post edited by Candlebox - Lost City on

Comments

• Wolfloup - Dreamweaver
    Wolfloup - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    id like to know also, it is like all the prepaid cards went bye bye , what gives? i use the Rixty and PWE cards depending on when i can get them, and got 20$ in Rixty waiting for me to use.... also send a ticket into tech support, i did as of the 21th, maybe with both of us sending in, or even more makes it look like more of a problem
  • Candlebox - Lost City
    Candlebox - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well, i sent a ticket to support and this is what i got.
    "Perfect World Entertainment is no longer accepting payments from Rixty, Boku, Zong or other mobile payment options. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this recent change."

I didn't saw in any other post or news about this, i charged $50 on my Rixty account and can't use this here...
  • sixlllseven
    sixlllseven Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sometime during the week of December 14, 2014, Arc Games (formerly Perfect World) abruptly removed Rixty and other payment options from their charge page. We regret the inconvenience this may cause and wish to stress that the removal of Rixty was made without our knowledge or consent.

We do not know whether this change is temporary or permanent. If you are affected by this change, please contact Arc's customer support department, as unfortunately we have no way to restore Rixty to the charge page without Arc's assistance.

I found this posted to the Rixty Support page. I'm also a bit aggravated as I was out today and picked up a Rixty card since they did not have PWI cards.. only to come home and find that it doesn't work. I searched the forums for information on it and found nothing except others who have met the same frustration. b:surrender