too many bots

Manavich - Heavens Tear
Manavich - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Off-Topic Discussion
im trying to play in etherbalade on heavens tear its been pretty normal until today . it seems i cannot compete with MACHINES . these are all obviously NOT HUMAN . thier range is too far. every last one of them shoots mobs i am attacking they all kill the dogs and hens these are programs and there are at least 5 of them in an area that is meant for 3 of 4 humans .
i am ultra experienced in thats a bot or not and im telling you these THINGS are NOT HUMAN .
humans do NOT attempt to pick up drops they know they cant pick up these do not know because they are just not real .
please destroy them . id like to play and id like to compete with HUMANS .
dont believe me ? YOU go there and try to kill some snowmen youll change your tune real fast . get rid of the programs . a bot is a bot is a bot . doesnt matter if the game has a botting system or not. if this is it its being exploited at players expense .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Manavich - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Oye...I've heard it all. Complaints about snowmen killing bots...b:chuckle
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catn
    catn Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ive used the bots on the snowmen and it worked great
    stand next to me you'll never stand alone

juniornowack HeavensTear
  • xabaxtian1
    xabaxtian1 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot please kill Snowman 10000 times during x2.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xabaxtian1 wrote: »
    SweetieBot please kill Snowman 10000 times during x2.
    Here is where I posted the result.
    Please use that thread for future requests like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• xabaxtian1
    xabaxtian1 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot i love you!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xabaxtian1 wrote: »
    SweetieBot i love you!
    And I love you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Manavich - Heavens Tear
    Manavich - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    anyone that thinks pitting human players against machines is in any way fair play needs thier head examined . automated responses to any question are an insult . death to the sweetiebot ! unless you want to be ruled by machines i suggest you get a handle on your messed up perceptions and in short order . the only good bot is a dead bot . they cant think they dont feel they will walk on the humans and trod on thier ashes and they will never care . sweetiebot my **** that thing cant think or feel . you guys are asking for it and you can bet you will get what you deserve and beyond . now what does the sweetiebots reply have to do with the price of tea in china ? absolutly nothing . its already making messed up pointless posts that have nothing to do with the original post just because someone used a keyword . trash it .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You...do know that the botting system is built into the game, right? This is stuff that game has in-built (supposedly to cut down on programmed botting). Yeah... ._.