Squad Class Icon Circles.

Options
doordragon
doordragon Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
So, I've noticed the purple + blue circles in the squad bar. Anyone know what these are?

http://prntscr.com/5llccu
What is greater than God,
more evil than the devil,
the poor have it,
the rich need it,
and if you eat it, you'll die?
Post edited by doordragon on

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I think they signify gender.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dblazen
    dblazen Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

^ this, yes.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It would have been nicer if they indicated sage/demon alignment.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Something important like sage/demon alignment or how much chi your squad members have? Never! What is really important to know is if you are male or female.b:laugh
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Something important like sage/demon alignment or how much chi your squad members have? Never! What is really important to know is if you are male or female.b:laugh

Of course! How will I know who to hit on if I don't know if they are male or female by their icon!? Its a travesty that I am soooooo glad they fixed. b:shutupb:surrender

/sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

I agree and at first that is what I thought the circles meant. Sometimes I forget my characters genders so I guess this is good too...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

That and showing chi.

Still waiting for the day they show chi in squad list b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Of course! How will I know who to hit on if I don't know if they are male or female by their icon!? Its a travesty that I am soooooo glad they fixed. b:shutupb:surrender

/sarcasm

LOL. I know. Because the size of Serenity's...ummmm....Assets aren't enough for people to tell whether she's male or female toon. Lls. They have to look at the icon to find out. b:laugh

But then there are those of us who play a toon opposite of our gender. So really they didn't fix it. They thought they fixed it, with this fixed, but really they must have been getting a fix themselves that after what I'm going to consider was a fair amount of time planning...that the best that they could have come up with for it would be to give a completely useless addition, to something that could have been very useful, like sage/demon and chi. Oh, PWI...only you. b:chuckleb:laugh

Edit: I'd add a picture of Serenity for effect if I could, but I don't know how to.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    just add a URL link, tags do not work on this section
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You guys might remember but that is bringing back something old, with a new twist, we had in the beginning. Before TB females icon was a peach color and males blue/green.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You guys might remember but that is bringing back something old, with a new twist, we had in the beginning. Before TB females icon was a peach color and males blue/green.

I barely remember that feature, it wasnt that bad.
  • Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I agree and at first that is what I thought the circles meant. Sometimes I forget my characters genders so I guess this is good too...

actually the circles go beyond the game characters but rather what gender you register with. you can have a female toon but still be male. tho i guess it does mean you can't be one of those creepy guys and say your a girl xD b:surrender
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    That and showing chi.

Still waiting for the day they show chi in squad list b:sad
    "
    - WTH, fox? Why didn't you pass me chi???!!!11 You saw I had none!!
    - But... but... I was stunlocked, I couldn't...
    - Who cares? You had a lot of chi, I saw!!

- WTH, fox? Where is nova?
    - I was saving for bramblehood b:cry
    - Saving for what? What is it? Your buff? Why do you need buff while we need nova??
    - But I'm squishy without...
    - Who cares, venos don't need buffs!

- WTH, fox? You died with full chi!
    - But I was trying to use nova and pass you a spark...
    - You are noob, I didn't need, even though I had none, I didn't need, I have genie ready and skills are in cd anyway. For real, fox...
    "

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Well just today someone was trying to tell me the color circles indicate your cultivation...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thats like the most useless thing i need to know in a squad D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan