Expansion Issues [Update: Stone Issues 12/19]

1181920212224»

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot , Please tell me where the new warsoul 3 forge is at and where the new g16 weapons are in game. Thank you
    Who knows? You are very polite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• afcmaybe
    afcmaybe Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think I got it (Blessing of the Celestial Vale)but when I try to open it, it says incorrect class.

It's the same for me. As a stormbringer, I am unable to open this blessing.

When I opened one on my Veno I noticed that there was no 'advanced' flyer avaliable for the nightshade race. Perhaps this is one reason I am unable to open the blessing but I am unsure. I hope it's resolved soon.

Now I wonder, does class refer to actual class - or to a 'value'?
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    afcmaybe wrote: »
    It's the same for me. As a stormbringer, I am unable to open this blessing.

When I opened one on my Veno I noticed that there was no 'advanced' flyer avaliable for the nightshade race. Perhaps this is one reason I am unable to open the blessing but I am unsure. I hope it's resolved soon.

Now I wonder, does class refer to actual class - or to a 'value'?

You cannot open it on the new race, and thus, on your stormbringer. This has been stated numerous times and out GM has responded that the item will not be able to be used on the new race at all, not even when it will be implemented in the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • afcmaybe
    edited December 2014
    You cannot open it on the new race, and thus, on your stormbringer. This has been stated numerous times and out GM has responded that the item will not be able to be used on the new race at all, not even when it will be implemented in the cash shop.

Thanks for letting me know!!! I'm not a forum regular, I had no idea. That's unfortunate...
  • phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The Stormbringer skill Moonblade, is broken while in Reaper Form. The description reads that it resets its cooldown to 1 second while transformed. It still keeps its 15sec cd transformed or not.
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    phmn i beleive it reads in a way that makes it so the cd is one second only directly after casting reaper form. it says transforming reduces the cooldown to one second on moonblade. where as on thundersnow it says that the dmg is increased by 33% and the cooldown is reduced to one second. now the reason i think moonblade is functioning correctly is because the payment so to speak to reduce the cd is useing reaper form and is sort of worded as such. and having casted reaper form once, only once will the cd be reduced to 1 sec. but i could be way off course here i dunno
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Please fix the stupid error report bugs already....this is getting ridiculous with the constant logouts...im lucky to stay on long enough at a time to finish even a marriage quest...i'm averaging at least 1 fail quest every other day...
    banner01.jpg
  • ctstew
    ctstew Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It is nice that doing quest is to gain spirit is more directly associated with advancing skills and the culture progression is a lot better illustrated and easier to upgrade on the fly.

I found some things that need to be fixed or thought were a questionable change.

The Order(Morai) window text does not identify Prestige and influence on the accumulated values.

The high single dailey Divine quest in Morai does not show prestege value that it rewards (40) in the quest text.

Nightshade Classes have no information for Weapon, Armor or Class guides

It might help to list quests by level and put the level in the quest text too. When I leveled my character to Lv95 I had a lot of quests to do and had no idea where to start (Low to High) and which ones I need for cult. I was wasting a lot of time running around so I just quit doing most of them. It seems being Lv95 with low cult turned out to be an unrealized pain since you can't go to Morai or other level areas. I do like the leveling gift though.

Some of these upgrades seem to be counter productive;

1) First PWI makes grinding easier and automatic, THEN impliment things to counter auto grinding.
    A) Limited mob kill time
    B) Put very high level mobs in grinding areas with lower level mobs

2) ALL DQ mat drops are worth ONE coin now, so you can not make enough to pay for
    damages that you accumulate doing a quest to kill mobs. This leads to the players
    avoiding all mob killing quests as much as possible.
  • minameowmers
    minameowmers Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot is there a way to ini edit the new nightshade
    eyes onto older races? Like onto tideborn?
  • afcmaybe
    edited December 2014
    eyes onto older races? Like onto tideborn?

If you've tried;

1. Saving a nightshade present,
    2. Going into Element > Userdata > Character > customize : SEARCHED for your newley made nightshade preset (not manually - use the search bar).,
    3. Opened the preset file, copied idEyeBallTex,
    4. Pasted idEyeBallTex onto a Tideborn preset, saved,

And it didn't work;

Then no, there is no way...yet(?). I did try myself, but I gave up because I just decided to play a nightshade instead of another class.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *After finnishing level 89 sage cultivation the Mo Zun Demon guide npc remains in active quest list.

Not a bug, there were two parts of that culti quest. The first was to talk to the sage and demon, so they could give an overview of what their path entails. The second is actually choosing which one you want. So you talked to the sage, about going sage, and then took the quest to actually be sage. You just never talked to the demon about being demon, which is why it is still showing as open; you never completed it, so of course it's still open.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There are many ways but not all are the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    Will we ever get any mention of the change to the TW time slots?

So far, support for this game is completely failing to actually provide any kind of information.

I'm calling you out here Sparkie. The very minimalist approach we've gotten here is not appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • barber
    edited January 2015
    Guess they unstickied this topic so it will get buried ....but when are they ever gonna fix the stuff from this update?

I would at least like to be able to play the game for an hour or so before getting stupid error report logouts....getting tired of this stuff....Marriage quests fail every day or so because one of the toons will logout during it...

thought i might as well try to reinstall the game from scratch might help with error reports but after reinstalling Arc and the game a couple times on 2 comps its not a problem on my end
    banner01.jpg
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    barber wrote: »
    Guess they unstickied this topic so it will get buried ....but when are they ever gonna fix the stuff from this update?

I would at least like to be able to play the game for an hour or so before getting stupid error report logouts....getting tired of this stuff....Marriage quests fail every day or so because one of the toons will logout during it...

thought i might as well try to reinstall the game from scratch might help with error reports but after reinstalling Arc and the game a couple times on 2 comps its not a problem on my end

Claiming it's not a problem on your end doesn't hold up so well when everyone isn't experiencing it.

Maybe you should try posting in tech support with information the sticky requests so you can get some assistance instead of pointing fingers blindly.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • barber
    edited January 2015
    welp, being that its happening on multiple comps and not just one i might say you're right but thats not the case...ive played this game since it started and never had any problems like this...they all started since the last expansion
    banner01.jpg
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    welp, being that its happening on multiple comps and not just one i might say you're right but thats not the case...ive played this game since it started and never had any problems like this...they all started since the last expansion

Well, see here's the thing.....
    It's happening on your systems, but it's not happening on over 98% of the other systems out there.

If you want help, read my sticky in the tech support forum, and then start your own thread over there with the information I ask for if the troubleshooting I provided did not help.
    Here's a link to the Sticky....
    Sticky: BEFORE YOU POST ~ Please Read This

P.S. Be certain to provide ALL the information I ask for, or I won't be able to do anything for you.
    If you don't know how, read. I provided instructions for just about everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited January 2015
    Will we ever get any mention of the change to the TW time slots?

So far, support for this game is completely failing to actually provide any kind of information.

I'm calling you out here Sparkie. The very minimalist approach we've gotten here is not appreciated.

This was already answered earlier in another thread.

It was unstickied because we have A) Too many stickies currently and B) When the bugs get fixed, it will be in the maintenance thread, so no need for the sticky anymore. We also have the bugs documented, so we just need the maintenance for them to get fixed.