WOW Pleas Fix the game serious issue

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
SO i read awhile back how pwi nerf coin to fix gear at first i was wtf ever noob but hell no they were so dead on.

I did my bh1-2 like normal and my dailies like usual and after that i went to repair usually EU and Aeu have enough in drops to cover gear expenses F NO!!!!!

after everything was sold i made 2.5 k are you kidding me .

how am i supose to survive and play this if i cant even cover gear expenses that add up to 200k or more after boss.

if your going to nerf drops coin shouldn't earning time be gone and why do we have gear repairs at all?

If your going to make the game so its this handicap at the very least make it so we dont have to repair are gear or charge 125 coin to fix all one or the other
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• scythecaster
    scythecaster Posts: 23
    edited December 2014
    your siggy says otherwise....b:laughb:laugh

But for real though, i don't quite understand either. I know the botting problem on CN servers are like 1000x worse than here, but that shouldn't effect us.

jolly alt farming on multiple accounts seems to be the only way of making a steady FOR SURE income. (i made 8 dif alt accounts and make like 4.5m a day b:surrender
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OP get better gear dude..come on seriously a 300k repair after a EU or AEU LOLb:laugh was anyone doing anything in your squad or did you have a squad of stoner babies(new term or just stoners).

And steady income farming jolly sure is some skills there..yeah for a begger.I'd say most people here have a mind set of a pan handler on the side of the road asking for money.
  • laiwaisan
    edited December 2014
    b:chuckleLOL i have good gear im reawaken 101 sin DD and it wasnt just eu-aeu it was dailys bh-1 and bh2 included.

but to the guy earlyer about jolly jones thank you i looked into it and your right also i can keep those 8 toons low lv by feeding there xp to genies so i get max joly jones every day.

but to have to log in so many times just to keep up gear repair that's really horrible guys.

i really do love this game it sucks that just to play and do quests one has to go threw such methode to play.

shoot i miss pay to win now its pay to play
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They made dq's worthless because of same reason why they removed dq system for event gold.
    With bot people had tons of event gold so pwi removed it, people also started to get lot's of coin and increased gold price so screwed up economy.PWI removes what bot breaks because removing bot would make sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • brontolith
    brontolith Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I doubt those numbers. 200k really? I cleared 59 four times and my repair bill was 26k. After doing multiple AEU runs, my repair bill is about the same. Are you sure you actually repaired your gear before doing your dailies?
  • laiwaisan
    edited December 2014
    b:chuckle Why would any one lie about that shoot 59 aint nothing i stealth that and my bill never be that high i do big bh 1-2 boses and aeu ,eu and the primal daily's so yeah the bill is that high but they seriously need to fix that or get rid of repair bill altogether
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    If you have a 300k repair after doing a couple of BH's, you're doing something seriously wrong.

I can play most of the day and only amass about 44k repairs on my cleric, and I'm soloing 69/79/89 for friends and faction.

Hell, the only time I get a repair bill that high is because I went a week or so without bothering to repair, or if I run a full delta on my barb, the classic way, with non-OP toons. (You know, like full squad of non-RB under 100 with TT90 green.)

It is extremely annoying that the higher level DQ items don't return coin, but there's not been a change to gear repair stats in a few years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ISure you can make money in pwi but .......its seems all is involved around level 100! Sure old Jolly Jones is a nice option, but do you want to stick around 80 for 2 years to get the coins to buy the mats for TT99? Because sure ppl expect you to be TT99 on level 100. To bad you pay 10 mil for some off the mats and greedy ppl who have +10-12 don’t like to share. They need more because R9 is the next goal! No way we ask ppl to join for TT run, now we pay 100 K and sell the drops! (more coins for me)

For years I play on this server and see it happened over and over again. What the heck is wrong to help 1 player a day with one of his bh or boss? Come on its a game not real life where you have to prove you are more then another’s. I still see this game as help 1 more to be able to help me on doing the level 100 bh, tw or tt. But if you keep raise the price on stuff don’t expect pwi is doing fine in the long run. I wont even start a new char even with the stone off $60,-! So you want to get the economy back to normal: start by helping! And no I don’t say you have to help the same guy over and over but just a random person! Because I wont give a new player his whole gear. They can put in some effort too but every one needs a bit off help on getting to know the game. Don’t expect ppl to know all instance if you are not willing to learn it to them.

Yes it suck pwi drop the price’s on many stuff but was a Team play game form the start! Not a me, I and myself!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    soleida wrote: »
    ISure you can make money in pwi but .......its seems all is involved around level 100! Sure old Jolly Jones is a nice option, but do you want to stick around 80 for 2 years to get the coins to buy the mats for TT99? Because sure ppl expect you to be TT99 on level 100. To bad you pay 10 mil for some off the mats and greedy ppl who have +10-12 don’t like to share. They need more because R9 is the next goal! No way we ask ppl to join for TT run, now we pay 100 K and sell the drops! (more coins for me)

For years I play on this server and see it happened over and over again. What the heck is wrong to help 1 player a day with one of his bh or boss? Come on its a game not real life where you have to prove you are more then another’s. I still see this game as help 1 more to be able to help me on doing the level 100 bh, tw or tt. But if you keep raise the price on stuff don’t expect pwi is doing fine in the long run. I wont even start a new char even with the stone off $60,-! So you want to get the economy back to normal: start by helping! And no I don’t say you have to help the same guy over and over but just a random person! Because I wont give a new player his whole gear. They can put in some effort too but every one needs a bit off help on getting to know the game. Don’t expect ppl to know all instance if you are not willing to learn it to them.

Yes it suck pwi drop the price’s on many stuff but was a Team play game form the start! Not a me, I and myself!

That's why you spend part of your 80's farming you rTT90 mats, and part of your 90's farming your TT99 mats. It sure beats the hell outta being lazy and not having coin.b:chuckle

I agree that there is nothing wrong with helping people farm the mats for their gear. We do faction runs all the time to help the lower level people get their gear, but then we must be a better faction than a lot of the ones these guys are in. b:bye
    Would be nice if we could overcome the sheer greed that ruins our servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukishi - Dreamweaver
    Tsukishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think the problem with that is people don't want help they want handouts. I see someone asking for a person to "solo" TT for thier mats. Not asking to get help on a run to farm their mats themselves.

Have you noticed when their is a code for a free thing introduced maybe a handful of people actually say "thank you" while the rest complain its not enough or want something else instead?

Wanting to make the game better for newer players trying to get ahead is one thing, but keep in mind not all are worth helping or will apprecaite what they are given. Worse, those people may just take what they are given and never pay forward the kindness or generosity they received.

I grinded and farmed other things to get coins to buy mats. anyone can do that. but people who just want to be handed gear and free **** wont. and then theres the people who "have a real life". they dont have time to play the game as it's intended because of their "life". strange.

My opinion is coin may seem hard to come by but once you reach 100 -which with doing quests and dailies does not take all that long in reality- it gets alot easier. But you have to be smart and sometimes frugal. Personally I farm ws and cube of fate to makes g16 weapons (the magic ones end up being the cheapest expense for me so i make those) and cube necks to sell. Sure it takes some time but it pays off in a big way.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    When it comes to TT here's my side of things:

I am a sin, r9rr+10, I spent around 20 bucks on this game (no problem with cash shoppers and if I could I honestly would cash shop more too, but, due to not having much money to spend I don't). I farmed all my gear, I started with low level stuff, like TT1-1 solo mode. Eventually I got lvl 100 and by slowly farming I got my APS gear. I started selling FC (when it was still around) and got my refines up to +5. At this point I could easily solo all TT squad mode up to 3-1. I started soloing 3-1 in squad mode and selling the ribbons (selling all the mats but the biggest profit came from the ribbons). Bought this here and there, got my refines to +7 (with event gold using tishas and tienkangs) and could now solo all TT modes. From here I just had to work on getting money for r9 by selling the TT mats and also merchanting a little.

Anyway, the point is, this took time and effort and I did it in under a year (yes, i play a lot b:chuckle) and I don't appreciate people thinking that my toon is theirs. What I mean by this is that I don't mind helping in most cases but sometimes people just go like "I need BHXX" "I need my gear" "Run this for me" "Kill this for me"...

First of all they are not being polite, second they don't even try to find a squad first that is their lvl. We have a TT bank in our faction where we SELL the mats at a big discount, yes, SELL them, do you know why? Because we asked for donations to upgrade the base and not a single person wanted to donate, however they were taking mats for free and enjoying the faction base stuff.

What we do in our faction is: If you need TT gear, make a list of what you need, present it to us, we will farm it as we can. If you are in a hurry, buy the gear from the faction bank.

Helping people in world chat is a different story. If they need a boss or something sometimes I help them too, if I am running an instance and nobody needs it in my faction I invite randoms since I am soloing it anyway but that's it, I don't help other people in WC.

Anyway, TL,DR:
    It's my toon that I made a lot of effort to get stuff for, be polite, ask nicely, be patient, show me you tried to do it on your own (by trying to make a squad or soloing) and then I will help, otherwise no. There's no freebies, either in real life or ingame. If you don't want to work for your stuff then do something nice for the rest of us and put some money ingame so we can keep playing
    b:pleased

Edit:
    To the OP: Did you solo your EU, AEU, BH, etc? Because that repair bill is way too high for what you have done LOL. Another thing is... if at lvl 100 you can't even make enough money to pay for your repairs then you're doing something wrong... There's so many ways to make money in this game either via NPC or trades... during that BH TT that you talked about, even if you got only 1 mat from one of the bosses if you sell it, it should at least cover almost half your repair bill... from 1 mat... yeah...
    Another thing you should learn is that just because china's botting problem is "1000x" worse than ours it doesn't mean ours is not bad, read about the term "inflation". Just to give you an idea, 13 days have passed since the expansion and the DQ nerf and gold went from 4M (with almost 1k gold on the buy side) to 3.1M (lowest I have seen, at the moment I think it's at 3.2M) in RT... and now we have a lot of people on the sell side aswell where before it was empty... Dragon orb ocean is being sold for 90M (they gotta make a profit) where before the expansion it was being sold for 130M.

Mr. Justice
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Another thing you should learn is that just because china's botting problem is "1000x" worse than ours it doesn't mean ours is not bad, read about the term "inflation". Just to give you an idea, 13 days have passed since the expansion and the DQ nerf and gold went from 4M (with almost 1k gold on the buy side) to 3.1M (lowest I have seen, at the moment I think it's at 3.2M) in RT... and now we have a lot of people on the sell side aswell where before it was empty... Dragon orb ocean is being sold for 90M (they gotta make a profit) where before the expansion it was being sold for 130M.

Your whole post is very good and I agree with almost everything.
    But regarding inflation I think we will have to wait a little more to know why it stopped. Ok DQ now cost 1 coin but we got the new classes at the same time (or new level 100 alts). I do really think this has much more impact on the economy than the DQ
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Your whole post is very good and I agree with almost everything.
    But regarding inflation I think we will have to wait a little more to know why it stopped. Ok DQ now cost 1 coin but we got the new classes at the same time (or new level 100 alts). I do really think this has much more impact on the economy than the DQ

Exactly why inflation went down. Botting is worthless, you can get mats but that makes money circulate, it doesn't make money just appear and to top that the new classes costed a lot of coins to learn skills. Not only that but a lot of people made several other alts (that were not nightshade) and leveled them to 95 with the stone and needed the skills on those aswell.

Anyway, I wasn't expecting for it to deflate so fast because I didn't think about the new classes, I am hoping it keeps deflating if my predictions are correct but that's what they are, just predictions.

Let's wait and see, but in my opinion in an economic point of view, DQ being worth 1 coin was the best thing they did in the current circumstances.

Mr. Justice
  • zigheart92
    zigheart92 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    actually there is a charge promo atm (or at least was recently not sure when it ends)... gold isn't nearly as affected by ingame coin as much as the charging promo's do. it got to 4m because they had a spend promo meaning people bought it and used it in the botique so less people sold gold. i'm not saying DQ didn't help, but the +15% zen, or charge rewards, mean more people buy then sell the gold to other players instead of using it themselves.

I actually merchant gold, and have for the last couple years. i'm free to play (having no job to charge zen myself), and its one of the easiest ways to earn coin once you learn the market, granted its very easy to mess up and take a loss, but rewarding if you do it right. i typically bought gold in AH from these promo's then sold either gold or items in the botique after the sale/promo