Evolving Pets?

GalenNn - Lost City
GalenNn - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Venomancer
I just came back to PWI very recently and i was wondering what all this is about evolving your pets? How do you go about this and what are the requirements?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by GalenNn - Lost City on

Comments

• Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Pet evolutions is a nice boost to your pet. Your pet can evovle at level 100 with feral stars, which can be obtained in the Lv100+ venomancer instance.
    I recommend reading this guide.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • GalenNn - Lost City
    GalenNn - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you! This will be very helpful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nanami - Heavens Tear
    Nanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't understand liceum, it is nothing like the guide, no matter how much I hit them, I can only activate first guard once and it will not switch attack. Other guards cannot be activated even if I keep attacking them :s
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't understand liceum, it is nothing like the guide, no matter how much I hit them, I can only activate first guard once and it will not switch attack. Other guards cannot be activated even if I keep attacking them :s

Activating a guard cost 100 points. Every wave of mobs you get 100 points (or a tiny bit more) but only if you're able to kill all. Also notice that you cannot activate or switch attack type on a guard if you're hitting in foxform (physical attacks). The instance also require you being in pk mode in order to make it work.
    The first wave of mobs give exactly 100 points and you should be able to activate 2nd guard after all the mobs die from that wave, and if no sly fox get away from you (they take some of your points if you don't kill them in time).

I always have my quest tracker on to be able see which wave is coming and amount of points.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)