Anyone use their own combo?

hellowutsup5
hellowutsup5 Posts: 15
edited December 2014 in Duskblade
Aside from the obvious combos written in skills, what are some fun combos you found to be useful or just fun to use?

one I really like is
relentless drift > normal attack > distant cloud (for the +crit%) > divine moonlight > dragon trap > normal

So dash to them, normal attack (because I like to macro this and drift>cloud doesn't work, it does on click though), increase crit chance, sleep them for 5 sec, charge and use dragon trap with the crit increase, double damage normal attack.

Any combos you like other than the usual?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I dont really go too far out of the way with the given combo chains

Normal stuff

GOW
    [Reaper>Spark]>Gale>Ode>Winged>(repeat)

Generic AoE DPS, produces lots of chi.

[Reaper>Spark]>Gale>Ode>Arc>Dual>Motionless>Owl>Motionless>(Repeat)

Generic AoE to Single Target combo, debuffing with Constellation Arc (something I dont see a lot of Duskies doing) during and following up with (boosted) Motionless Moves. Could be decent for tougher targets and boss battles

----
    Disable stuff
    ----

[Manifest Destiny]
    Destiny>Blink>Moonlight>D.Trap>[Destiny Stun]

Blink's used over drift since it lasts a little longer, making Moonlight easier to follow up on without losing Destiny's Mark. It'll also save its first use for what comes next.

From there you can Slash of Pride (Player only) and/or

1. Gale>Ode>Grief>Drift>Cloud>Drift....
    2. [Pride Used]>Gale>Eternity>Drift>Cloud>Drift...
    3. GOW>Occult Ice>FUN!

Note: Due to Genie skills being able to break Destiny's mark, its not too reliable. Still, at the very least you can keep the combo going from D.Trap and would have forced your opponent to react to Destiny with their genie either way.
    ----
    [Reel 'em and Weep]

Prey>Moonlight>D.Trap>Gale>Ode>Grief>Drift...

Prey>Moonlight>Pride>Gale>Eternity>Blink/Drift

Prey>Moonlight>D.Trap>Pride>Gale>Eternity>Blink/Drift

Somewhat chi intensive. The general idea's to draw the enemy in and start a lock.

For the second combo, Eternity's used over Drive because Slash of Pride wont stop the enemy from trying to run away after the 1 second stun ends. With its 8m range, even if they try to pull away from you, Eternity will strike them. Blink's preferred over drift here because Eternity might Stun instead of freeze, but Drift is still usable if you're mindful of Eternity's stun duration.

You might have to step away slightly to get Blink in because it won't work if your target's too close, should they not have moved away a little during Eternity's channel.
    ----

I'm sure there's plenty more to do, what with unreleased skills, MoZun's Taunt, and other Genie tricks between things~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • dark8hamster
    dark8hamster Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i made only 1 macro of teleport + (repeat) 3 first skills for killing mobs. i think it's enough.
    Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia b:surrender