Stormbringer Class Discussion

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited May 2015 in Stormbringer
Discuss anything and everything related to the Stormbringer class!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    first to post, where can we get demon/sage skill books for the new class storm bringer, and if they aren't ingame yet, when will they be here. also where to get the 79 skill Lunar Shadow, I do not see any option at forges in 1k or at the npc to trade tokens for books.
  • turika
    turika Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I find this class quiet interesting.
    Running while attacking is a nice thing to have, especially if ya pvp.
    The skills have a nice quick cast time. ( Coming from a lvl 21)
    Just one thing, as you have stated, there is no Sage or Demon released, is this a glitch or did they intentionally do this?
    Name: Tazzie
    Class/ Server:
    Main:
    DW: Solo Seeker - lvl 50/ 97 - Tazziex ?|SB - Heita lvl 41(?)
    Other:
    Arch: Mage - lvl 95 - Lilav|SB - lvl ? - Narvida |RT: ? (forgot)

Guid(s): Heita: Oblivion ( might be kicked)
    Servers - Main: DW - Other: Arch, RT

On my own, livin' in a world unknowen, but yet, its just my imagenation
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    One thing I like, and hesitate to mention, is that the squad buff says it gives 10 chi but really gives 20. It has a 3 second cooldown, so its getting me through until I can talk to Master Li about dat chi doe.

The moonblade skill description says that it should have 1 sec cd in reaper form. It doesn't, and I can't tell if it lowers the cd one second or not. If it did its not really useful, and still an error in the description either way.

I have zero use for monsoon, sonic boom, and deafening thunder currently. With climate shift I can get the thunder charges if I really need them just fine and the water based equivalent of the skills are FAR more useful and damaging.

Also, having more ice charges on average means longer stuns/freeze with supercell or one cloudburst away from a heal with it.

I forget its name (skills have very similar names on this class) but the aoe with the immobilize chance looks like it is ice based and gives an ice charge but description says its metal damage. The aoe metal with the after shock on low health is definitely metal damage and gives a thunder charge so idk why BOTH aoes would do metal and one of them give an ice ball.

This seems out of place with the way skills are grouped on the class as having one of each element with a similar effect. I assume it does water damage, but some skills do both or have metal for one hit and both for second so idk.

Vortex seems of extremely limited utility. Its more useful for making everything want to get away from it then it is actually keeping anything inside. Avatar of the storm is great, mobs even attack it for a second before coming at you so its great for putting a dent in a group if you want to use a spark.

Searing Moonlight is pretty cool. Great for slowing a target to a crawl but after they get to you its outlived its usefulness. I haven't used it on a target that wanted to run away but that seems like the real use for it.

The 2 skills that do more damage with full ice or thunder charges I'm still leveling but they seem to do good damage. I mainly ever use snowstorm due to the surplus of ice charges and it works fine. I just feel like my chi would be better used with super cell moonblade, reaper form, etc. The main reason I use snowstorm is if I have max ice charges and I'm fighting a wood mob cause then its heavy metal damage.

Electrostatic discharge is EXCELLENT. I use it mainly for magic resist mobs so I can conserve mana. I stun them, debuff their defense and then use this and let them chase me. Also, use it on flying mobs then stow your flyer for a second works like a charm.

The aoe knockback is fun. I like to stun mob then pretend my scythe is a baseball bat. It does good damage too, but in squad I'd use deafening thunder over it. I have ignored leveling the 3 aforementioned skills though so I'm working on it.

The paralyze skill was useful in soloing Gouf, but I have rarely touched it since. It just takes too long to cast it for how little breathing room it gives. I think its probably a lot better used on a player.

I haven't really leveled the thunder stacking/stack blowing skills yet. They aren't that cool imo. If you are in reaper form you can spam the stacks and they seem to ALL refresh on any new application but I've yet to see any appreciable damage with call lightning. Seems useful to annoy or great with multi sbs all adding/using the stacks. That would require excellent coordination though.

Reaper form has saved my *** many times. Reaper and then the heal bubble especially.

Most of my deaths have been from attacking things way out of my league for testing purposes, and primarily poison damage or dot fire damage. Its been a loooong time since either of those have bothered me in the slightest as a sage mystic so I'm still learning how to deal with almost no heals. Super cell does in a pinch though.

All in all I love the class. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes I too I'm loving this class.

Yes most of my deaths too have been from testing or going after things you normally wouldn't try. Like 3 mobs in a bh while there is no cleric and you get it in your head that your gonna **** them all off at the same time. XD yes you may win most of the time but I forget about those damn mobs that stun me then I'm getting *** **** and can't get away lol.

Overall I love it. Reaper mode is awesome and it's a life saver, my ace up my sleeve. Moonblade is my favorite skill so far. How awesome is it? Very!
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • darknessflame8
    darknessflame8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    That stuff is cool and all, but my only question is what are these things that float around your character? Are they just for show?
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    That stuff is cool and all, but my only question is what are these things that float around your character? Are they just for show?

They are Thunder and Ice Charges. They are generated by the type of skill you use, be it a water type or metal type skill. The skill says what charge it makes. Other skills have their effects augmented depending on what charges you have active around you.
  • darknessflame8
    darknessflame8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They are Thunder and Ice Charges. They are generated by the type of skill you use, be it a water type or metal type skill. The skill says what charge it makes. Other skills have their effects augmented depending on what charges you have active around you.
    Thanks, that really cleared it up. They had me so puzzled xD
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mmmmmmm what about choice Demon or sage XD ?? what best for new class to choice?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mmmmmmm what about choice Demon or sage XD ?? what best for new class to choice?

From Eruption, I'm leaning more towards sage. The demon boost is usually nice for the channeling reduction; but we already have a free 20% channeling boost from a skill add. So it seems rather redundant, making the extra tanking stack that much nicer.

For skills, it really could go either way. They tend to like sticking one side with the other's main focus on a really nice skill, to make it seem more important for choice.

Looking for lengthened stuns/freeze duration with demon, and possibly reduced CD with sage. Possibly additional orbs generated from sage side, though if they put a % that would make it useless. Would love a slight chi regen while using searing moonlight for sage, and a reduced interval for demon. Would make both sides quite nice.

They might try going differently than shortened DoT duration or more damage though. As long as another is cast in X time, it stays constantly there, so reduced duration wouldn't do much. Likely one will have 6 max charges, the other will have the spike skill to remove the stacks have shorter CD.

Since we don't have celestial skills out yet, just looking to go sage and change later if I need to. Will be the first sage character I've ever made.
    edited December 2014
    Sage all the way on every character. Could have ZERO lv11 skills at all and master Li's technique would still make me go sage everytime.

Sage lunar guidance also give you free sparks 25% of the time with a 3 sec cooldown, so yeah..

Oh and pretty much every other skill is better with sage barring searing moonlight but even then its a matter of wanting hp back or chi while casting it.

I'm really curious about our translation of supercell because it has that bit about a chance to cast it again with the same effect for free or something. Not at all how it works in game..

I'm also highly skeptical that the clone skill will fool anyone other than mobs b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Supercell cast with 3xThunder charges hits through elemental immunity even though it states it only does metal damage. Interestingly only one hit registers, although it says Supercell hits twice under this charge so maybe the second hit is "non-elemental damage"..

Quite a few snowmen were harmed during the testing of this..
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Supercell cast with 3xThunder charges hits through elemental immunity even though it states it only does metal damage. Interestingly only one hit registers, although it says Supercell hits twice under this charge so maybe the second hit is "non-elemental damage"..

Quite a few snowmen were harmed during the testing of this..

IIRC 3 thunder charges Supercell is suppose to deal physical damage...at least that is what I saw while reading their skill translations from China. And I saw a dude killing magic res. mob with 3 thunder charges Supercell...So yeah it deals physical damage.

I soloed so many mini-bosses that I can't solo with my psy or wiz. Melee bosses and mobs are easy for me, archer-kind mobs are rather annoying.

Can kill mobs in bh51, while almost every other mage fails while trying.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hey sparkie theres a couple skills that you need to look into that have gameplay errors, one of them is tidal force, which is a 33% chance to put occult ice effect on a target, however after much test it seems that the chance is only somewhere around 3%, i think someone forgot a zero somewhere. Furthermore, the churning vortex skill's range is not the range that it reads, it is only 1/4-1/2 of that, it also sometimes fails to suck targets in.

i'll also post this in the errors area.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    As a heads-up, Searing Moonlight doesn't end when someone makes it outside of the 25.5M range. Can't tell the exact break point, but it seemed to sustain until around 40M before finally falling through. So you don't need to be close before using it to lockdown runners and such, since it will keep going for a good distance more.
    edited December 2014
    Frigid Thunder definitely does water damage contrary to the skill description.

It gives a water charge so that is one thing. Also it is the compliment to another ranged aoe that IS metal based and gives a thunder charge, Thunderstrike.

Oh and despite it having less damage according to the tooltip it will always do more damage than Thunderstrike on any fire or metal mob (at same skill level).

Oh and its visual effect is a ton of ice spraying in a circle. You'd think it would be pretty obviously a water skill but I've seen every source say its metal. They are wrong b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukishi - Dreamweaver
    Tsukishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So while Lunar Shadow is probably not gona trick anyone in pvp unless the shadow has some amazing AI and mirrors ur spell casts but with no damage inflicted, I'm looking at it of a pve tool more.

Could it be used to pull a boss or a single mob?

If u send it into a group of mobs to aquire aggro for you, while u aoe them or something like that, will it keep aggro over you or not? probably not is the logical assumption.

This skill sounds like it could be either very useful, or not at all, depending on how the shadow clone will actually function.

Also, a little surprised to see only one lvl 79 skill while every other class has had like 4 possible skills to learn (even if most the time only 2 were worthwhile). Could this indicate that Lunar Shadow has more to offer than it seems?
  • Tsukishi - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    I was debating posting this in the thread that has the skill descritions but i felt this was a better place to put it since the application of skills is relevent to the topic. Anyway i wanted to share some more of my thoughs on a few skills so far: all up for debate, my opinions aren't perfect after all xD

Monsoon is a just a metal-base copy of tidal force without the freeze/slow effect. The line aoe both of theose do is not that amazing as it seemd to rarely manage to hit multiple targets and that line aoe is probably the reason you can't mobile cast these two. I rarely use these two skills.

Cumulonimbus and Snowstorm- Both are identical save for their elemental types (common among our skills but it makes sense because you can maintain desired charges while still accessing specific effects of spells this way) ... they offer no control whatsoever and cost 30 chi for just some single target damage. Why am i spending 30 chi for this? i have like what 5 other mobile spells that give me more utilty and cost no chi... I haven't compared their damage to other skills yet, i'll wait til they are all lvl 10 to make that assessment but presently they seem like ****.

Thundersnow and Call lightning- the first here is awesome. From my observations each time you stack thundersnow it refreshes the duration of the debuff and since total cast and channel time is roughly 2 seconds not counting "-chan" if u wait for a maximum 13 seconds before each re-cast you can effectively have that debuff on for 75 seconds.

Now Call Lightning is supposed to synergize with this, dealing some base damage and instantly consuming any stacks from thundersnow. However the extra damage dealt is equivalent to the ramaining damage from the debuff. So how does this really help you? Maybe in a squad with multiple Stormbringers it will shine as u can stack more and pop them more frequently effectively getting in more damage but alone it doesnt seem that spectaluar. and Call lightning even costs 75 chi. presently i am skeptical of this skill.

Electrostatic Discharge amazing and clearly for kiting purposes. But its opposite (as we see alot of skills having a sort of partner skill) is Devouring Darkness which i think should be applied when kiting is a less optimal action.

Climate Shift is the neat little tool your kit definately needs as it can maximazie spell effectiveness wihtout having to spam one element or the other to get nessecary charges.

Moonblade I really like despite its 50 chi cost, because all 4 of its hits could crit so it can potentailly do impressive burst damage. apparently in the tooltip its saying 'transforming reduces the cooldown to one second'. Which as others have mentioned in the forum, means that when u transform you get this effect not while you are transformed. So you have to cast it and quickly transform to basically refresh the spell once. If i did in fact understand the explanations given already.

Churning vortex - interesting skill, wondering how much use it will really get in reality though. I mean it can be used to pull back non-kiting targets and keep them off you. It can also pull in a large group of mobs to get a hellstorm of AOE rained on them- however my only thought there is that in a squad setting no one has a problem bunching up mobs to AOE them to begin with.
    Maybe it can be helpful in a boss fight with alot of adds and no one can pull the boss? but again 99% of the time at least 1 person is gona bring Zeal-chan along.

Avatar of the Storm is a sweet persistant AOE, I even saw some mobs try to attack it when it first goes up on them... strange but i'll take it. I also noticed the tooltip does not indacate a duration but i spotted a wierd timer thingy appear along the top of the screen while the spell effect is in action. What's the deal with that?

Lastly Supercell has to be mentioned because ZOMG. This thing is OP as hell if you use the right charges at the right times. Make it a point to burn the effects of each charge combination into your memory because this skill is your KaMeHaMe-HA.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    So while Lunar Shadow is probably not gona trick anyone in pvp unless the shadow has some amazing AI and mirrors ur spell casts but with no damage inflicted, I'm looking at it of a pve tool more.

Nope, it's pvp as well. The pet deals damage of your base * 8 damage for its normal hit, but the best part is that it has ice bullet as a skill as well. So you can get 2 Ice Bullets off in a row, while that thing is around and dealing additional damage with you as well.

And since it counts as a pet, no damage reduction against bosses, which is a nice bonus.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nope, it's pvp as well. The pet deals damage of your base * 8 damage for its normal hit, but the best part is that it has ice bullet as a skill as well. So you can get 2 Ice Bullets off in a row, while that thing is around and dealing additional damage with you as well.

And since it counts as a pet, no damage reduction against bosses, which is a nice bonus.

So it will get one-shot by DOTs like veno/mystic pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    So it will get one-shot by DOTs like veno/mystic pets.

It's a 20 second pet, who's main function is slight DD and its stun, that is added to your stun. 10 seconds worth of stunned target, that to senselessly target means they aren't targeting the SB. And then it's down for 100 seconds anyways, since it unsummons itself. Who would waster the time targeting the pet? It's not a veno or mystic pet, it's very much disposable without care, once you get what you need.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They wouldn't, but there are AOEs that apply DoTs on the target such as Noxious Gas for Venomancers, Primal Swirling Mist for Mystics, and whatever else I can't recall right now. Depending on the timing of both the Stormbringer and the opponent, that could be an effective way to kill the Stormpet without losing focus of the actual Stormbringer. If the Stormpet needs to be eliminated that is, I don't know how "dangerous" it is.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    They wouldn't, but there are AOEs that apply DoTs on the target such as Noxious Gas for Venomancers, Primal Swirling Mist for Mystics, and whatever else I can't recall right now. Depending on the timing of both the Stormbringer and the opponent, that could be an effective way to kill the Stormpet without losing focus of the actual Stormbringer. If the Stormpet needs to be eliminated that is, I don't know how "dangerous" it is.

Unless you're talking about aoe killing it, DoT won't be doing it. The pet can heal twice for 60% health each time. So minor DoT and allowing it to die off isn't really applicable. Might as well just say AoE spike, but the pet needs to be near the player for that to work as well.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If Stormpet is designed the same way as Venomancer and Mystic pets/summons, then DoTs are going to deal significant damage to it. A Noxious Gas (damage + DoT) is enough to "1shot" Monkies, especially ones lacking Protect.

I'm naturally making assumptions based on what I know because I can't try it yet, unless I find a lower geared/leveled player. My toon would kill the poor Stormbringer right now XD

The pet needs to be nearby yes; that's why I said depending on the timing of both sides.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not Sure how veno pets work but strombringer pets seem to have base def stats + 50% of your hp, p def, m def, and att lv added to it (not sure about spirit yet and seems to be between 1/9th and 1/13th of your m att? ). So i don't think it'll be THAT squishy (although if it only gets half of your spirit than you're gonna out scale your pet damage wise very fast once you start collecting cards vs player). Been using it in low level pvp and in pve, amazing in both situations especially vs (?) level mobs, it just tears though them
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not Sure how veno pets work but strombringer pets seem to have base def stats + 50% of your hp, p def, m def, and att lv added to it (not sure about spirit yet and seems to be between 1/9th and 1/13th of your m att? ). So i don't think it'll be THAT squishy

Doesn't mean jack. Dots ignore pet defense. It will still get one-shot by Mark of Weakness/Absorb Soul and other normal dots will only take some ticks to kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • demansfairy
    edited December 2014
    Doesn't mean jack. Dots ignore pet defense. It will still get one-shot by Mark of Weakness/Absorb Soul and other normal dots will only take some ticks to kill.

Dots ignore a pet's m and p def? Guess that's why mines always destroy them fast.

So I been using avatar of the storm a lot, and it does full damage vs lv150 mobs (? mark mobs). Considering mobs attack the skill animation when you use it, seems like avatar of the storm is a pet (like the mystic plant). Massively increases your dps on those ? mark mobs, liking this class more everyday.
  • Tsukishi - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    Avatar of the storm is defintely something unique. Have you noticed that timer thingy that appears at the top of screen while its active?

As for lunar shadow, the pet is not squishy at all. I attempted to use it to pull pyro in bh69 today and while my squad decided to go in with my clone (idk maybe they thought it was the real me even though i said what i was doing..) it was tanking pyro like nothing. if it didnt have a timer i think it could solo him lol.

Anyway since the squad didnt really let me experiment i didnt quite grasp if its effective for pulling but it seemed to pull like a mystic pet does where u just let it die. but its not squishy so its kind of an extended pull then o_o

This skill is awesome though it can just add quite a bit of damage in for you and later in bh69 i used it while fighting the boss and it seemed to take aggro from cennequus off me for a few seconds before it died. not sure how that was working but this skill will require more testing before its full utility is realized.
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Avatar of the storm is defintely something unique. Have you noticed that timer thingy that appears at the top of screen while its active?

As for lunar shadow, the pet is not squishy at all. I attempted to use it to pull pyro in bh69 today and while my squad decided to go in with my clone (idk maybe they thought it was the real me even though i said what i was doing..) it was tanking pyro like nothing. if it didnt have a timer i think it could solo him lol.

Anyway since the squad didnt really let me experiment i didnt quite grasp if its effective for pulling but it seemed to pull like a mystic pet does where u just let it die. but its not squishy so its kind of an extended pull then o_o

This skill is awesome though it can just add quite a bit of damage in for you and later in bh69 i used it while fighting the boss and it seemed to take aggro from cennequus off me for a few seconds before it died. not sure how that was working but this skill will require more testing before its full utility is realized.

Yeah. Stormbringer's storms works like Mystic's plants. They have a timer and act seperately from you and deals damage or debuffs while you attack, so it gives us time to do something else.

Did you try Reaper Mode+Lunar Shadow?
    If so, what is the outcome? If the clone comes out as in Reaper Mode...b:shocked

Yeah, it deals almost the same damage as we do. (Or at least that was what I saw on a video...gonna get this skill asap when i hit 79)
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Yeah. Stormbringer's storms works like Mystic's plants. They have a timer and act seperately from you and deals damage or debuffs while you attack, so it gives us time to do something else.

Did you try Reaper Mode+Lunar Shadow?
    If so, what is the outcome? If the clone comes out as in Reaper Mode...b:shocked

Yeah, it deals almost the same damage as we do. (Or at least that was what I saw on a video...gonna get this skill asap when i hit 79)

It comes out looking like a reaper as well, but I am pretty sure it has no effect other than that. It has a pet skill bar, and the skills tell you what they do for damage. They may look like our skills, but they say the deal 8* damage for their main skill, 6* with stun skill, 5* on aoe, and their heal skill which heals them of 60% of their life. And since our reaper form doesn't change our actual damage, only amps the damage of our skills according to their description, there should be no effect skill damage-wise for the summon.

Here are the areas where the pet's stats are affected by yours:

Its max health is decided by your health (It gets twice your health, so the more powerful you are, the more you can give the finger to other people's DoTs since spirit shouldn't do anything against them)

Its mag attack is derived from yours, but not at a set rate. I took away 85 mag attk, and it lost 42 (half). I took away 164, and it lost 69. So it could be using mag attack as a type of soul force for it, will mess around more later.

It's resistance are a set minimum, with variable amount of your's taken over. Like with 6502 all magic resist, the pet has 13,625 in each type. In my wood farming gear, I have 652 of most, 2335 of earth, and 15,056 of wood resist. The pet has 16.938 wood, 12.295 of earth, and 11.747 of all the rest. So it seems to have reduced effect near the top, or it's not counting gem effects when calculating your resist / 3 for its final determination.

Phys def seems to be about /3 of yours added on to a number, most likely your level times 100.

Chi is based on your mana from what I could tell, but doesn't seem too important either way. Haven't seen it exhaust itself from skill use yet, so any full mag SB shouldn't worry.

Just what I've noticed while swapping around gear and comparing summon stats.
  • demansfairy
    edited December 2014
    It comes out looking like a reaper as well, but I am pretty sure it has no effect other than that. It has a pet skill bar, and the skills tell you what they do for damage. They may look like our skills, but they say the deal 8* damage for their main skill, 6* with stun skill, 5* on aoe, and their heal skill which heals them of 60% of their life. And since our reaper form doesn't change our actual damage, only amps the damage of our skills according to their description, there should be no effect skill damage-wise for the summon.

Here are the areas where the pet's stats are affected by yours:

Its max health is decided by your health (It gets twice your health, so the more powerful you are, the more you can give the finger to other people's DoTs since spirit shouldn't do anything against them)

Its mag attack is derived from yours, but not at a set rate. I took away 85 mag attk, and it lost 42 (half). I took away 164, and it lost 69. So it could be using mag attack as a type of soul force for it, will mess around more later.

It's resistance are a set minimum, with variable amount of your's taken over. Like with 6502 all magic resist, the pet has 13,625 in each type. In my wood farming gear, I have 652 of most, 2335 of earth, and 15,056 of wood resist. The pet has 16.938 wood, 12.295 of earth, and 11.747 of all the rest. So it seems to have reduced effect near the top, or it's not counting gem effects when calculating your resist / 3 for its final determination.

Phys def seems to be about /3 of yours added on to a number, most likely your level times 100.

Chi is based on your mana from what I could tell, but doesn't seem too important either way. Haven't seen it exhaust itself from skill use yet, so any full mag SB shouldn't worry.

Just what I've noticed while swapping around gear and comparing summon stats.

I've had different results when checking out my clone's stats. For me it seems to have a base amount of m/p def and hp and then gets my hp, m def, p def, divided by 2 added to it (pet lost 1k p def when i took off my necky that gives +2k p def). It also seems to get half of your attacks levels as well.

Also, BUFFS like ep buff, barb buff, bm buff, reaper form def buff seems to have no effect on it's stats (although if you are in reaper form when you summon clone, it'll look like you do in reaper form). Also increasing your magic (as in just magic, not magic attack) also doesn't seem to increase the pet's m att so it's stats are purely off your base, which means it might not benefit from primal passives b:sad