Sanctuary's First...

Options
thage
thage Posts: 17 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Sage StormBringer! A lot of hard work but the increase in quest rewards and how fun this class is made it easy! b:cute
Post edited by thage on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    More like the first person to brag about something a couple other peope already achieved ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Daegu - Sanctuary
    Daegu - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have seen a few others too
  • scythecaster
    scythecaster Posts: 23
    edited December 2014
    Options
    well, he/she may not be the first. But congratz either way. b:chuckle
  • thage
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It isn't 'bragging' it's sharing an accomplishment. I haven't seen any others. demons yes, sage no and there's been no forum posts about it, drop the attitude its just pixels. Guess you need to get that post count up somehow, snarky unneeded comments seem to be the way to go about it on here.

Thank you scythecaster she is very happy. ;)
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    thage wrote: »
    It isn't 'bragging' it's sharing an accomplishment. I haven't seen any others. demons yes, sage no
    so getting sage is an accomplishment but demon isint?
    and there's been no forum posts about it, drop the attitude its just pixels. Guess you need to get that post count up somehow
    and the thread is very necessary or at all even useful, seems to do nothign more than get your postcount up and take up space, snarky unneeded comments seem to be the way to go about it on here.
    pointless threads that are in no way a discussion just self e-peen-rubbing seem to be the way to go about it on here

Thank you scythecaster she is very happy. ;)
    replies in red. at first it was just another generic dumb post, then you really had to get mouthy eh?

also dont those classes have their own forums?
  • thage
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Jesus make a post all the trolls come out of the wood work, wonder why its always the same 10 people talking and the rest just read, like any servers world chat after 5pm. Full of idiots with nothing of value or substance to say *sigh*

Enjoy your day stalking forum posts to bash. Peace.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Even tho I couldn't really play the first 2 days this week I hit 100 on my Stormbringer yday, culti maxed ofc. If it wasn't for the holidays I would've been 101 by wednesday already. Nothing special about it if you ask me.

If I would have been lucky enough to have my barb at lvl101 instead of 105 (which drains freaking loads of EXP while douing with the stormy..I'd say 40% less EXP) I would have been 101 by monday.

I know 2 people that are 101 already...tho they kinda hardcored through the days which wasnt possible for me.

Still...~5 days of active, heavy playing (10 hours each day) are sufficient in reaching level 101 even with a handicap. Thats what I wanted to proof and it worked. Anyone else is just slow.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Great, now OP is bragging and butthurt. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    These forums are full of bitter and hateful people.

None of this was called for and you're all idiots. OP makes on post about something they felt good about and you all jump at the chance to tear down, belittle and be mean for the sake of being mean, while using smileys and stroking your own epeens to how awesome you own selves are.

Cant imagine why the forums are only populated by the same bitter trolls and no one else visits. Say anything outside the same bashing PWE norm and this is what happens.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options

None of this was called for and you're all idiots. actually there were plenty of good reasons, also youre the one calling people idiots here you "anti-trollers" really escalate things into a flame war when others point out simple true factsOP makes on post about something they felt good about and you all jump at the chance to tear down, belittle and be mean for the sake of being mean, while using smileys and stroking your own epeens to how awesome you own selves areexcept one person no one has said how awesome they are.

Cant imagine why the forums are only populated by the same bitter trolls not a single person has been trolling in this thread, please look up the word before using it improperlyand no one else visitsS**T posts like OP's are the reason few people visit the forum, because there is no "general discussion" in general discussion, just **** like this. Say anything outside the same bashing PWE norm and this is what happens.there were a few expansion threads with plenty of discussion..they just tend to get buried under **** like this, only some of the popular threads are pwi bashing

additional reasons:
    1. its completely false, there are 3rd fairy new classes already
    2. wrong forum section
    3. provides no discussion just self stroking
    4. op got butthurt and quite offensive to others for their own mistakes and lack of knowledge
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Never understood the people feeling the need to butt in and call everyone an idiot. Hypocrite much? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014
    Options
    Never understood the people feeling the need to butt in and call everyone an idiot. Hypocrite much? lol
    Well, I've never understood the need to reply to a topic for the sole reason of being hateful and bashing someone who obviously felt good about doing something when a simple correction was all that was needed.
    Guess life's a mystery.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Well, I've never understood the need to reply to a topic for the sole reason of being hateful and bashing someone who obviously felt good about doing something when a simple correction was all that was needed.
    Guess life's a mystery.

really? look at the posts
    1.OP bragging
    2.simple correction
    3.simple correction
    4.simple correction+niceness
    5.OP comes back and starts to trash talk people

op was simply corrected and even congratulated and started the flaming himself...

there is no mystery, there is only bad reading comprehension
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    it would be nice to see pwi update and revitalize their ranking system again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2014
    Options
    it would be nice to see pwi update and revitalize their ranking system again.
    I agree, it really would.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Congratulations upon making sage!! :D
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • meranya
    meranya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    People forgetting to be people all day every day, everywhere. Nothing new here.

To OP: Congratulations for your achievement. You might not be the first, but your work is by no means not worthy of respect. Well done, play on!
    "There are two things you cannot always reason with in this world - your own mind and the minds of other people. But you can try."
  • thage
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thank you to every one that was kind or had something nice to say. You're the reason people still play this game. They are the reason no new people ever start. Just read through any forum post for hateful bashing. What Cotillion said is 100% true. Someone shares an achievement and people jump out of the wood work to be rude and nasty instead of just saying gz and moving on. Makes me so sad this is how people treat each other in the world. You respond and get called butthurt. My butt is fine thank you, I just can't stand rude ignorant people.

PS as a side note to the troll from heaven's tear (I can't be bothered to read the name on your post) you mentioned that I was trying to get my post count up. I've played since dec 26th 2008, joined arc in 2010 and look how many forum posts I have. What like 5 or 6? ALL but one post was wasted on this thread. Find a hobby other then trolling forums for what you procive as internet superiority.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thank you to every one that was kind or had something nice to say. You're the reason people still play this game. They are the reason no new people ever start. Just read through any forum post for hateful bashing. What Cotillion said is 100% true. Someone shares an achievement and people jump out of the wood work to be rude and nasty instead of just saying gz and moving on. Makes me so sad this is how people treat each other in the world. You respond and get called butthurt. My butt is fine thank you, I just can't stand rude ignorant people.

PS as a side note to the troll from heaven's tear (I can't be bothered to read the name on your post) you mentioned that I was trying to get my post count up. I've played since dec 26th 2008, joined arc in 2010 and look how many forum posts I have. What like 5 or 6? ALL but one post was wasted on this thread. Find a hobby other then trolling forums for what you procive as internet superiority.

now that is quality trolling, congrats sir.
  • carrigan1975
    carrigan1975 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    now that is quality trolling, congrats sir.

You would know quality trolling b:chuckle
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You would know quality trolling b:chuckle

only because im not brain dead

not for the implied reason that i somehow troll people, because i don't, i am extremely honest and forthright: that is not trolling ( i believe people just label it trolling so they can easily dismiss anything that upsets their feelings)
  • sailormoon4ever
    sailormoon4ever Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sage StormBringer! A lot of hard work but the increase in quest rewards and how fun this class is made it easy! b:cute

Gratz!

None of this was called for and you're all idiots. OP makes on post about something they felt good about and you all jump at the chance to tear down, belittle and be mean for the sake of being mean, while using smileys and stroking your own epeens to how awesome you own selves are.

Cant imagine why the forums are only populated by the same bitter trolls and no one else visits. Say anything outside the same bashing PWE norm and this is what happens.

^ This. b:sad
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    really? look at the posts
    1.OP bragging
    2.simple correction
    3.simple correction
    4.simple correction+niceness
    5.OP comes back and starts to trash talk people

op was simply corrected and even congratulated and started the flaming himself...
    ^ This. b:sad

nope not this, look at the timeline of the posts, the OP was the first one that bashed anyone
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    only because im not brain dead

not for the implied reason that i somehow troll people, because i don't, i am extremely honest and forthright: that is not trolling ( i believe people just label it trolling so they can easily dismiss anything that upsets their feelings)

I have to agree with you here. You're not trolling and you're not stupid. But you are mean person, and the sad part is you enjoy it.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Well, congrats on being one of many who've reached the Aware of Myriad/Void...I guess.
    (Not really a big deal since its just reaching 89 and doing an FB-based quest chain, honestly. Is it even possible to be certain of one being first with how many are on any single server and likely raced to the top without posting here about it?)

Feel free to tell us when you're 105x3~
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • lunaperegrina
    lunaperegrina Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have to agree with you here. You're not trolling and you're not stupid. But you are mean person, and the sad part is you enjoy it.

^ This.

Congrats OP!
    Ignore the bitter people who need to get down off their high horses.
    As far as I know, no one died and made them king of forums.

It's sad to see how nasty people are these days.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Mine's almost 94, been sage for a couple days already. Good job on achieving something many others already had.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    and this is what happens when ppl try to claim first for something that can't be vetted. Mosz may be a bit mean-spirited, but at the same time ppl have as much right to call out a fallacy as anyone else has a right to make a bragging post about something they can't prove. it is troll baiting.

if the thread was named something like "finally sage" or "sage SB unlocked!" then it would never have received the attention it did. other ppl would post about their road to sage and maybe share some of their tactics to do so.

the reason the forums are sparsely populated is because too many dont even speak english as main language and the game doesnt have enough content worth discussing (r9rr kinda makes new content moot).

this thread is a bunch of pots calling kettles black for real.....
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    nope not this, look at the timeline of the posts, the OP was the first one that bashed anyone
    actually the second post in this thread is the one who started bashing anyone. and you sir are kind of a **** ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Even tho I couldn't really play the first 2 days this week I hit 100 on my Stormbringer yday, culti maxed ofc. If it wasn't for the holidays I would've been 101 by wednesday already. Nothing special about it if you ask me.

If I would have been lucky enough to have my barb at lvl101 instead of 105 (which drains freaking loads of EXP while douing with the stormy..I'd say 40% less EXP) I would have been 101 by monday.

I know 2 people that are 101 already...tho they kinda hardcored through the days which wasnt possible for me.

Still...~5 days of active, heavy playing (10 hours each day) are sufficient in reaching level 101 even with a handicap. Thats what I wanted to proof and it worked. Anyone else is just slow.

I know my question is a little off topic, but where did you duo with your SB? I have a lvl 78 rb2 barb (not well geared, but g16 weapon at least) and he might be effective since I'm not really willing to lvl up a non rb toon the hard again way so soon (I did it with my mystic 2 months ago and it's a pain when you're used to op toons with multiplied exp).