Stormbringer/Duskblade weapons.

Options
doordragon
doordragon Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Hey, does anyone know where to get SB/DB weapons above level 20..? Looked at all the forges I can find and there isn't any NPC weapons at the blacksmith, so.. Anyone have any ideas?

UPDATE: There's an added forge, my friend is blind. ._. Added forge at the TT forges for Nightshade gear.
What is greater than God,
more evil than the devil,
the poor have it,
the rich need it,
and if you eat it, you'll die?
Post edited by doordragon on

Comments

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    lv30 = questchain Duke-tiered weapon. Should be more quests at lv40 as well, above that don't know but it'll last you till 70 easily
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    lv30 = questchain Duke-tiered weapon. Should be more quests at lv40 as well, above that don't know but it'll last you till 70 easily

What quest?
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • ___BOSS___ - Heavens Tear
    ___BOSS___ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    IS the Yangsheng quest, u get this at guards on west Archossaur gates. For lvl 30 weapon.

If anyone knows how to take lvl 40 weapon tell me plz :D.
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The level 40 weapon can be obtained by doing the Will of Ch'in quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    well then I'm stuck using a lv30 scythe because thanks to the xp buff from quests/2x I outleveled the ch'in quest without even trying. Half the quests I was doing, and finished turned read when I did and said "gg you leveled too much, please trash me."

I outleveled getting fb29 tabs and went straight to 39, and now I'm able to to 51. I was actually doing the quests, but there are gonna be like 25+ of them I won't be able to do till rb and then I'll be getting 4x xp anyways lol.

Doesn't seem too bad as I was still able to solo dismal and gouf as soon as I got the quests, but now that I need khewy and my lv30 weapon at lv52+ is making me feel all kinds of noobish.

Sad thing is its still better than the ones I can get from blacksmith.

Guess I'll suck it up till I can get tt weapon b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The level 40 weapon can be obtained by doing the Will of Ch'in quest.

Thanks for the info! I probably would have leveled right past this chain without even realizing till it was too late. b:thanks
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Most of dreamchaser armor set and the new class weapon can be obtained from quest now. Just look for quest with a friendly blue color mentioning which part of the gear set you will get.

All you got to do is bit exploring, and reading b:chuckle
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Don't forget, the new Quicksand Maze actually drops materials needed for level 55 gear. Personally I think a well formed squad is needed if you're going through with level 50-85. Or just wreck it with you mains.
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Don't forget, the new Quicksand Maze actually drops materials needed for level 55 gear. Personally I think a well formed squad is needed if you're going through with level 50-85. Or just wreck it with you mains.

So what your saying, Is just wreck it with your mains b:cuteb:chuckle
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The blacksmith on the new island has NPC scythes and sabers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ritsurugi
    ritsurugi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Anyone knows how to get the duke saber ? if possible tell me detailed, if there is a quest npc etc...
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    loool guys no one know about quest At Anger village from solider ?? its give u weapon and its good good enough until lvl 60 :3 " as pve" this means ppl rush in lvl up fast without do culti or important quest ..

other better gear its from red quest at Elder from RT city its give u items and u can exchange them from frodge out side Mize cave b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • drake0181
    drake0181 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    proven already for us to think if you want to spend real money to play PWI .b:pleased
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Is there a quest for the lvl 60 weapon I couldn't find an available one with the text saying "this is for the wep".

I've got full 55 gear from QS maze which should be good till 70 but even still.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Is there a quest for the lvl 60 weapon I couldn't find an available one with the text saying "this is for the wep".

does fw drop any mold for new class i mean weapone wise b:surrender
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    does fw drop any mold for new class i mean weapone wise b:surrender

by far no mold for g16 weapon for new races.
    hoppefully will come at next patch(maybe?)
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    by far no mold for g16 weapon for new races.
    hoppefully will come at next patch(maybe?)

hmm i see thanks wasjust wondering so i know if i bother farming fw yet again b:laugh

fw hate me and never drop what i need for alts b:angry
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    hmm i see thanks wasjust wondering so i know if i bother farming fw yet again b:laugh

fw hate me and never drop what i need for alts b:angry

you can still farm the armor
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

how easy/hard is acquiring/farming those gear? ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

No, the last weapon you get from a quest is the lvl 40 one. After that, you need to farm the maze gear, which is really good for the lvl it's used at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    No, the last weapon you get from a quest is the lvl 40 one. After that, you need to farm the maze gear, which is really good for the lvl it's used at.

im asking how easy/hard is acquiring/farming those gear
    ....and your telling me i have to farm it and its good gear.... >.> i know that fact
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

im asking how easy/hard is acquiring/farming those gear
    ....and your telling me i have to farm it and its good gear.... >.> i know that fact

I'm so sorry, I meant to quote the person you were quiting actually, something must have mixed in my head and I didn't double check. I corrected my post now to reflect that.
    As for your particular question, the quest for the maze gives 4 mats, the lvl 70 weapon, for instance, requires 12, so it's quite fast to farm each individual piece. I farmed this particular weapon in 2 days, as there were also a couple of quests that gave the mats needed as well.
    Easiest to get are the mats for the cape and ornies, those drop in bh 59 at bosses quite in abundance, and you also get a daily in there (not sure what the lvl requirements are for that particular daily). For the lvl 55 gear you get all the mats needed for a full set of gear from a couple of bh 51s and from the Goshiki quest chain, it will suffice for the whole set, but since the Goshiki chain gives lots of exp, you'll quickly outlevel it.
    On my server, high lvl players are quite helpful for lower lvl maze runs, not sure what they get from it, since in the squads was in with my alt they didn't seem to use that Morai item to open it.
    I would say you can easily obtain the gear for lvl 70 and it is absurdly easy to get the lvl 55 one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ctstew
    ctstew Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Nice to know about leveling over the quest limit to get the weapon because I like to be ahead of the level of my quests.
    I submitted a ticket to support about getting information about Nightshade weapons, Armor and build info.
    I am at level 55 and still have level 40 gear. I have been doing all the quests just to make sure I don't miss anything and I need the spirit for skill leveling any way.
    It is a pain not being able to craft of buy these items or what quests to do to get them, especially when a lot of stuff does not list this class to use the item. To bad my Duskblade can not use a bow, which seems rather ridiculous.

And how do you use that "Everlasting Ode" skill?????? (Combo Skill: Default hotkey Q) b:sad

I like MOST of the upgrade stuff but it looks like we'll be waiting for any additions for a while longer.
    PW wiki is still missing its pictures and my forum profile, signature and history is still missing on my forum account and posts.
    I BLAME a certain vindictive GM.
  • ctstew
    ctstew Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    As for your particular question, the quest for the maze gives 4 mats, the lvl 70 weapon, for instance, requires 12, so it's quite fast to farm each individual piece. I farmed this particular weapon in 2 days, as there were also a couple of quests that gave the mats needed as well.
    Easiest to get are the mats for the cape and ornies, those drop in bh 59 at bosses quite in abundance, and you also get a daily in there (not sure what the lvl requirements are for that particular daily). For the lvl 55 gear you get all the mats needed for a full set of gear from a couple of bh 51s and from the Goshiki quest chain, it will suffice for the whole set, but since the Goshiki chain gives lots of exp, you'll quickly outlevel it.
    On my server, high lvl players are quite helpful for lower lvl maze runs, not sure what they get from it, since in the squads was in with my alt they didn't seem to use that Morai item to open it.
    I would say you can easily obtain the gear for lvl 70 and it is absurdly easy to get the lvl 55 one.

It is to bad that they put limitations on these quests without giving any info about having to do these quests to get the weapons and armor. If I had not looked here I would have not done the maze and leveled out of range with no options (what the hell were they thinking, we were clairvoyant).