Where to get new weapons?

StreamElf - Sanctuary
StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Stormbringer
So far, i'm really enjoying my Stormbringer. I think the charges-system is very nice and gives a new depth to the game that it has missed for a very long time.

The only thing I don't get is where to get new weapons. I'm lvl 39 now and I really want to get something new and updated. I feel that my damage isn't really improving. So far I have only seen the spot where you can make TT weapons (which took me a bit of time to find too b:chuckle)

Anyway, if someone could help me out I would be really happy!
8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
6x Veno (Sanctuary)
5x Assasin (Harshlands)
3x Archer (Sanctuary)
Post edited by StreamElf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You get the level 40 Royal weapon from the quest to kill Chin.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you!
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've been wondering this aswell...It might be an oversight on the side of the devs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dark8hamster
    dark8hamster Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Tell me please, where I can get 50 lvl weapon ? What quest ?
    Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Tell me please, where I can get 50 lvl weapon ? What quest ?
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=22110741
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dark8hamster
    dark8hamster Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I've already have this one. The next one I can get is for 50 lvl or green from HH ?
    Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia b:surrender
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If you run the maze you get mats for 55,65,75 and 85 weapons if I recall from the forges. There is always 60,70,80,90, 99,100,101 from TT(HH)
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    any link on weapon stats for the ones from the maze? ;s not sure what they are called and i cant match a reaper looking weapon on pwdatabase lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    any link on weapon stats for the ones from the maze? ;s not sure what they are called and i cant match a reaper looking weapon on pwdatabase lol

It isn't actually needed, from what I have noticed. Right now my SB is still using a TT70 weapon from mats that were laying around for years, and it's having no issue on auto-culti or when questing. And BHs I actually have to tone down my damage quite a bit, since even just regular damage spam is enough to draw and keep agro from bosses. Going all out would make it even worse, and again that's with just TT70 against others TT80+ or the freebie weapons.

Biggest thing is the attack blessing. We needed to maximize weaponry to level for farming, since it made a huge difference before the blessing existed, when xp was primarily farmed (before rebirth had enough people to even form a squad). But even then, it was a matter of attacks, not individual damage. Unless the damage bump resulted in consistently needing one less attack to kill something, it didn't matter. It would take the same amount of time either way.

So not really sure 85 weapon is worth the time sink to get. Few quests give the item you need 12 of for the weapon, so maze is required to do. And that takes time away from leveling up. And once we hit 95, we can get the free slayer weapon from morai.

So for over-all efficiency of leveling, either get a TT60/70 weapon or get some crafted scythes for your level and focus on getting to 95. This way not a lot of time is spent running for mats, that won't be fully needed. And going for G16 is something that can be done later on, after first reawakening. As well, that would save the quests inside for X4 xp, and lead to being able to farm FSP earlier. Which will have a greater over-all effect for getting stronger, faster.
  • zenmonkeyzzz
    zenmonkeyzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2014

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/45247

Slightly lower base mag attack than TT70 one, but mine comes with +25 Slaying b:pleased

Also get +85 HP which puts me above 2000 at my level.