New Flyers

Options
archoeyrda#7167
archoeyrda#7167 Posts: 53 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Earlier this month, PWCN released some new flyers and a new mount...

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20141210/73901.shtml
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vias9x7
    vias9x7 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    im still waiting for an elf/tideborn jet pack (cuz flyers on backs)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i want a nice new seeker flyer but this one looks .......... i dont want a moth for a flyer...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Anyone know the flyer speed? (Specifically the winged elf one.)
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Anyone know the flyer speed? (Specifically the winged elf one.)

Most likely 3.3m/s. There hasn't been any new flyer (asides from the new race) that's below 3.2m/s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    oh my the winged elf flyer is quite gorgeous! Same with the tide born just wish it was a different color besides the usual blue. Awesome if these were placed in boutique .. Can only wish •Le Sigh•
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~