Guide For Insta-Pill Babies (95+) please come here!

shubh31
shubh31 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
You are one of those Insta-95 babies? People are ignoring you or kicking you off the squad?b:shockedb:sad

First and Foremost, YOU ARE LUCKY!b:pleased you got to 95 or even 100 in an instance. So, Rejoice.

Lets start with guide.

Just after you used code. You got the pack? You should have following important (there are other items too) things in Bag:

1. BOOK OF TIME

What is this? This is your free pass to level 80 armor (All pieces). At each and every new level of Spiritual cultivation, you will receive a part of level 80 set.

What are cultivation Quest? You know Novice>Apprentice>Adept>Expert>Master>Legendary? Like those are for every other games, Spiritual-Cultivation is for PWI.

Can you detail those cultivation-quest? Cultivation Quests are required for learning new skills. They are learned at level 9, 19, 29, 39 and so on... There is chain of these quest. There is cultivation and quest guide around. Use Google.

I am stuck at level 39 Cultivation-quest. No more pop-ups! help? Yeah. After, Passing News of Victory Quest, when you talk to celestial one, there wont be anymore pop-ups untill you die once. So, go get killed and chain will continue after that.

How to use the book of Time? Go to mail-box. Take quest from mail-box: Book Of time. Take it. It will give you a Robe. Also, when you will finish level 49 cultivation-quest. you will get all armor pieces of level 80 set.

When to sell it? Just after you get all the level 80 armor.

2. Geographic Map?

It will open all the maps teleportation points in all cities and other worlds.

3. Teleport Stone?

As the name suggest. Use it to Teleport to any of the newly opened Cities (via Geographic Map). But I advice to not rush with it. Keep them and stay in where you are.

4. Ride Ticket and Weapon ticket. How Do I use them?

At any major cities, beside Banker there are npc's: Assistant Wang Tsai and PW promotion agent. They do most of gifting.

5. Money Money Money

A big problem? No.

Just doing the cultivation quest till 89, I had 2.33 m coins. Those coins are enough to learn skills (cost of skills seemed to have been reduced too) not all, but all basic skill to level 10.

New quest have been updated with lots of cash. level 1-50 quest are now cake-walk with level 80 Armor and weapon. The monster kill has been reduced and quest number increased.

Do Goshiki-Chain: COIN: 848700
Items: 50 Mirage & 5 Tienkang Stone, 5 Tisha Stone, 1 Tidal Protection

Do Tideborn Treasure Hunt Quests : Coin: 308981 + lotsa items

6. I am 100!! I can't seem to re-awaken my character.

You need cultivation level 89 to reawaken. So, Do your Cultivation quest.

7. Reawakening? Whats that?

Re-Awakening Guide

8. Why should I re-awaken, When I just got to level 100? It will help you learn new things and for more details, Please Check This.

9. People are telling me to get Morai armor and I cant enter!

To even enter Morai World you need cultivation: Aware of Vacaulty ( that is level 79 Cultivation quest). So, Again Please go and Do Culti-quest.

10. I can enter Morai-world now. What Do I gain now?

Your all question should be answered in this particular guide : Morai

SIDE NOTE: People who kick them for sake of them being stone-babies. PLEASE PLEASE> Help them. I have been playing this game for 5 years and I am still noob. so, Please help them.b:surrender. If you cant help please guide them to these forums.
I will link important quest and guides later.
WIP
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    A very usefull post, now if only those people are willing to spend some time to read this forum b:surrender

I got this bookmarked just in case. Let us all unite in....whatever this is....the pills alt armies/confused newbies b:laugh
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I started on an entirely new server with my pill... and oh. my. Lord. I forgot how hard it was to just start out and have literally nothing when all I wanna do is buy my TT90 gear and weapon and start doing things to get my Nirvana gear, LOL. It's going to take me forever and I KNOW what I am doing =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • crusherstrong
    crusherstrong Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Oh Finally. Someone explained that book of time. ty for that. I couldn't get it how everyone else had full armor. now i get it. b:thanks
  • rocabhay01
    rocabhay01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    shubh31 wrote: »
    What are cultivation Quest? You know Novice>Apprentice>Adept>Expert>Master>Legendary? Like those are for every other games, Spiritual-Cultivation is for PWI.

Oh Man! Thanks a lot. That thing is really simplified. and also, book of time was annoying to get. I got it somehow after 3 days... Now i know how i got it. xD
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    About cultivation, and many pillbabies seem stuck on this:
    After the Aware of Harmony phase you may not see a cultivation quest in your quest list. This is because you didn't read the last part you took, which stated that you have to die and revive before you can continue with cultivation Aware of Discord.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • shubh31
    edited December 2014
    About cultivation, and many pillbabies seem stuck on this:
    After the Aware of Harmony phase you may not see a cultivation quest in your quest list. This is because you didn't read the last part you took, which stated that you have to die and revive before you can continue with cultivation Aware of Discord.

Yeah, that too.. I will add it. thanks.
  • shubh31
    edited December 2014
    A very usefull post, now if only those people are willing to spend some time to read this forum b:surrender

I got this bookmarked just in case. Let us all unite in....whatever this is....the pills alt armies/confused newbies b:laugh

I hope so. And ty.
  • HARSH_ - Raging Tide
    HARSH_ - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Its good Enough Guide. But, New People keep asking even here in forum. May be it should get stickied.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Bumping for exposure : p
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Happy holiday!!
    Thank you for all of your supports in 2014 and here is the holiday item code!!

Code: LdILENi2
    Expires on 1/1/2015 11:59 PM PDT

Includes: Diamond Ring Ticket x1, War Avatar Pack S x1, War Avatar Pack A x2

you are welcome :)