[Maintenance] 12-23-14

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. This is just a simple restart, so no patch notes.

Time Zone Converter: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141223T23&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: What are your plans for the upcoming holidays? Going out with friends and family, or just staying inside?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Awwwww
    Bahamas represent
  • JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maintenance Question: What are your plans for the upcoming holidays? Going out with friends and family, or just staying inside?

SweetieBot, should we all stay inside and play pwi?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can we atleast get a manual patch containing the expansion now please? I haven't been able to download it through the auto update at all. You need to bug China a little more.

As far as holidays, just going to be me and my 22 family members in a small house eating too much food.
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I will do what i normally do, eat food and play pwi and wanting the Chromatic reindeer mount on sale this year! b:surrender the life of a hermit
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • tracyrandle
    tracyrandle Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I get to work the holidays
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes. Merry Christmas to everyone b:laugh
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014

SweetieBot, should we all stay inside and play pwi?
    We should carefully before doing anything!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Merry christmas

gonna be home with my wife, enjoying christmas, watching movies, celebrate, get good food and have fun :)
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. This is just a simple restart, so no patch notes.

Time Zone Converter: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141223T23&p1=224&ah=3

Will the Warsoul Wep for the Scythe and Saber be changed where we can get 2nd cast and the advanced forge be added this maintance?
  • vias9x8
    vias9x8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    fix arch map crash plz <.< veno stck in moari with all moari chain and dailies done... can log anyothers cuz all in main map
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sparkie i made a full list of every stormbringer error, both gameplay and text in the quality corner pls take a look at it.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey all,

Nothing small to fix all the text issues??

what about 2x fro christmas to new years?? b:sad
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sparkie, will we be getting 2x since our 2x was turned off after the emergency patch last week?
  • celtthunder
    celtthunder Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Gee, we'll all be feeling warm and fuzzy while watching players QQ on world chat about lack of income from DQ and other drops - then accelerating to verbally abusing each other while wondering what to do for coins.

Would it truly hurt the devs to just restore coin values to drops? Seriously?

Bah humbug, pwi, this sux.
  • MasterSpike - Heavens Tear
    MasterSpike - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Leaving pw, finding a different game and playing it, until the prices are fix so I can repair my gear buy potions and so on. Happy Holidays
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm just staying inside with family :D

Question for sparkiesoft: What are your plans for the upcoming holidays? Going out with friends and family, or just staying inside?
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is there any ETA on Duskblade/Stormbringer 79/Sage/Demon/100 skills yet since they weren't made available?
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
    edited December 2014
    Gee, we'll all be feeling warm and fuzzy while watching players QQ on world chat about lack of income from DQ and other drops - then accelerating to verbally abusing each other while wondering what to do for coins.

Would it truly hurt the devs to just restore coin values to drops? Seriously?

Bah humbug, pwi, this sux.

I actually don't mind the dq becoming valueless. It means that gold will drop in price and things like TT and Lunar will actually be worth doing for coin again.

With gold on a steady decline, packs and the items that come in them will also be cheaper to buy. I know it really doesn't change anything because relative to the amount of coin being constantly inserted into the economy, it's all still really expensive, but it's nice to see smaller, more manageable numbers.
    edited December 2014
    phmn wrote: »
    Is there any ETA on Duskblade/Stormbringer 79/Sage/Demon/100 skills yet since they weren't made available?

They already have their 79 skills. You can make them in the OHT forges for 20 Apocalypse pages and 10 Medium Inks
  • phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They already have their 79 skills. You can make them in the OHT forges for 20 Apocalypse pages and 10 Medium Inks

Then they should update the forge at 1k as well because it is missing there.
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I will be staying home pumping myself full of antibiotics so i can get better. Then I will play pwi and try to figure out how to make money now before i rage quit. Or I will become like so many others and just stand there all the time and be cute, which btw i am really good at, because I cant afford the repair bills now. The magpie has been grounded now and the only thing worth picking now is the potions for the npc. You guys even nerfed the prices on the random armour drops. If you guys intended for people to leave the game I think you are doing exactley what you set out to accomplish. If not then you better fix it fast. b:surrender
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Oh and Thanks so much PWE staff for the 12+ hour main map crash. Merry Christmas to you too. Thanks for giving us some explination and a sorry we messed up. Oh wait you didn't give one never mind. Happy Holidays anyway. b:surrender
  • zombienationz
    zombienationz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot, how much does a gram weigh?
  • UberStyk - Lost City
    UberStyk - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    want the rest of the new class skills. tyvm!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot, how much does a gram weigh?
    Normally I would search the web right now, but that seems like a silly question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2014

working b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I will be staying home pumping myself full of antibiotics so i can get better. Then I will play pwi and try to figure out how to make money now before i rage quit. Or I will become like so many others and just stand there all the time and be cute, which btw i am really good at, because I cant afford the repair bills now. The magpie has been grounded now and the only thing worth picking now is the potions for the npc. You guys even nerfed the prices on the random armour drops. If you guys intended for people to leave the game I think you are doing exactley what you set out to accomplish. If not then you better fix it fast. b:surrender

agreed. Prices are outrageous, only cashshoppers can make it work anymore!! b:angry
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Enjoying my day off, resting, normal Christmas stuff, and being damn glad the holiday rush of biching a$$ customers is OVER!!*jumps for joy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Mirnack - Lost City
    Mirnack - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey all,

Question for sparkiesoft: Wasn't the new R8 stuff suppose to be grade 16 gear? If so then I hate to inform you that is not!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My holiday plans are to eat a lot of good food. Also to ask sparkiesoft and the GMs one simple question....WHAT IS GOING ON WITH DQ? I have asked this same question as others have many many times. We were promised a new DQ to replace the old one over a year ago and so far NOTHING. You want to say we arent getting **** now thats fine but at least tell us that....seriously I am sick of broken promises. Now the newest **** is this raffle that now we are getting **** chests for instead...many of us want the DQ system replaced like we were promised and you sparkiesoft and the GMs avoid this and never comment on the subject at all. I won't let this go.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
This discussion has been closed.