Issue with the Ascension Forge

YeIIowFox - Harshlands
YeIIowFox - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
As some of you know, 1 week ago I attempted to upgrade my Rank 9 ring of Trauma on my Venomancer using the Acsension forge in North of Archosaur.

At the time I was unaware that you could make the Rank 9 rings for OTHER classes in the forge and being really excited forgot to click the Venomancer ring, and made the Wizard only ring by mistake.

I Assumed that this would be easy to sort out through the ticket system and that within a few days maybe a week for them to check what I have don and swap the items.

After a week of sending and receiving replies from my ticket I have been sent a message from the Game Lead of PWI 'Navi' which states that his say on this matter is final and nothing will be provided.

So I will NOT be getting my ring swapped for a ring I can actually use and am stuck with a wizard nation war cast ring that I am unable to equip.

He first suggested that I obtain the required items in-game and simply make the ring I wanted to originally, to which I explained that the item requires a Ring of Trauma that is only obtainable once per character and if he could send me a new one so I could make the ring I would happily go about obtaining the correct items to forge it.

This was also not a acceptable solution apparently and was also refused.

So despite the fact that other people have done this exact thing and had their items restored or exchanged they are now apparently refusing to do so!

So be careful when you attempt to use the Ascension Forge to nation war cast your ring, double check you have selected the correct ring before crafting it as they are refusing to replace the rank 9 rings if you make the wrong ring. They are only obtainable once per character and although they cost hundreds of dollars they will refuse to replace them.

So please stay vigilant when you upgrade your gear as the pwi support will simply refuse to help you if you create the incorrect ring.

Have fun in-game,

YeIIowFox
Post edited by YeIIowFox - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ask to speak with a supervisor. It's incredibly stupid you can make the wrong ring in the first place.
  • vitafusion3
    vitafusion3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just keep the ticket up and I'm sure eventually you'll get your ring. I had a similar issue before and continued to be adamant of the issue, despite having them say I won't get my item back.
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If they don't allow a barb, for example, to make sin rank 9 gears, why do they let people make different R9 rings?

that is just so dumb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaughtyNurse - Harshlands
    NaughtyNurse - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think it's extremely unfair that they suddenly don't want to fix this problem, but they don't take steps in preventing it either. How hard would it be to make the forge where if you don't meet the class requirment, that you can't craft it. This is the only forge/item in this game where it is possible to make the wrong class required item, that is bound to your character. Either make base R9 ring class required, or make the forge unable to craft if you don't meet that requirment. Done.

Fix her ring, you've done it before and until you solve the root problem, don't make her suffer.
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Just keep the ticket up and I'm sure eventually you'll get your ring. I had a similar issue before and continued to be adamant of the issue, despite having them say I won't get my item back.

I have been informed that my ticket is considered solved and will not be responded to again.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Screenshot your CS history and send that in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Screenshot your CS history and send that in.

In my ticket I included screen shots of my CS history for the last year, proof of the ring and proof I am rank 9 with a SS of my weapon. It had no effect >:(
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    GMs hate you then. Stop spamming them with tickets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The support staff supervisor needs to get their head out of their *** and provide guidelines as getting support is extremely random these days. Some return everything, some return something, some return nothing. Its ridiculous and should be fixed. Sad part while it could be easily fixed it never will be.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I would suggest wait a week or so until the holidays are over.
    Then send in a brand NEW ticket. Because you dont want to land on 'him' again and there have been cases where i hear the rings were fixed bk for pple so you dont want to make a fuss and get yourself flagged for being obnoxious. Just try to land on the 'other' pple silently.
    Its not OUR fault that PWI actually made those rings look EXACTLY the same all lined up for ALL classes >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was considering spending some money on this in the new year to get some more of my gear and be that little bit closer to end game. But all i hear about support is things like this and so unless they improve the support, i think ill hold off spending anything and keep it free to play for myself.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was considering spending some money on this in the new year to get some more of my gear and be that little bit closer to end game. But all i hear about support is things like this and so unless they improve the support, i think ill hold off spending anything and keep it free to play for myself.

Well you have to realize that all the support that does go smooth, does NOT get acknowledged nor posted for their 'ok that worked well'. Only the complaints litter the forum. In all my years roaming here ive never seen a support acknowledge thread that pops up cause us customers are selfish when satisfied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well you have to realize that all the support that does go smooth, does NOT get acknowledged nor posted for their 'ok that worked well'. Only the complaints litter the forum. In all my years roaming here ive never seen a support acknowledge thread that pops up cause us customers are selfish when satisfied.

And i do understand that, and in a normal scenario in which for example, someone accidently makes a sage primal book instead of a demon one, go for it. Tell me to refarm the mats for it. Its a pain to refarm but whatever, ill do it. You can mention and point to other people who have had the issue and have the problem solved, but they are adamant they cant do it. Happened to me, i didnt make a post about it. But when we are talking about something that costs around what, 300 USD? something like them saying they simply wont fix it just doesnt cut it for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    And i do understand that, and in a normal scenario in which for example, someone accidently makes a sage primal book instead of a demon one, go for it. Tell me to refarm the mats for it. Its a pain to refarm but whatever, ill do it. You can mention and point to other people who have had the issue and have the problem solved, but they are adamant they cant do it. Happened to me, i didnt make a post about it. But when we are talking about something that costs around what, 300 USD? something like them saying they simply wont fix it just doesnt cut it for me.

This is what I dont understand, if it was ANY item that wasnt rank 9 and only obtainable one time then sure, tell me to go and refarm the mats and make a new one then sure no problem i'll get right on that. But with a item that is obtainable once per character and cost me literally hundreds in real life money to get.. yeah I am not happy at all.

Even if they just reopened the quest so i could farm or buy the Medals of Glory and General Summer Tokens for the ring again I would go farm the ring and problem solved.

They should probably either stop people being able to craft the wrong ring in that forge or have another option in the forge that allows you to swap the rings for the correct one.

Merry Christmas,

YeIIowFox