Archosaus world map crashed.

Options
124»

Comments

• Roeham - Archosaur
    Roeham - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Does ANYONE take you serious? You're our servers world-chat Joke. As in, the thing we laugh at, not with. b:bye

if you take time to comment you must care about what i say tbh idc what ppl think this is a game and nothing more when u learn that your life will be much happier but as your on here worrying about what i say about a map crash then i guess pwi is your life, but keep it going you make me laugh b:laugh
  • Thilina - Archosaur
    Thilina - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    5 minutes after I come back to PWI, world map crashes. Too much awesomeness I suppose. b:surrender
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Right? lol I just got off work, headed to bed soon, wanted to log on to set up my snowmen bots LOL well, so much for that b:chuckleb:laugh
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • kazutokirigaya7
    kazutokirigaya7 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Good afternoon guys, reading by there on the problem of the main map archo crashed... I and come to the conclusion that the problem is always on our server (Archosaur) other servers walk normal and never have problems of this kind and it is because when you create you an account at PWI Server default Archosaur. Then the large number of users on Archo is great, why are the instabilities of the server of Archo... my question is this is possible on the chance that a petition among all players of Archo to the GMs could do to change accounting data, and move them to other servers for PWI? It would be great for that as well would improve significantly the performance of our server and game.
    (guys sorry my English is not good)

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • ibarb1
    ibarb1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This kinda sucks. I just got to lvl 70 on my Duskblade and was about to port into 51 when map crashed QQ

am sad
    am crying
    y u do dis pwi
    y
  • mstoxicity
    mstoxicity Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Wow.... it's STILL down??? Good grief. I was able to go to bed, wake up AND do the baking I needed to do and it's still not back to normal *sigh*. Guess i'll go play EPW then. -_-

inb4: Go spend time with your loved ones. -- All my family is in Arizona and my boyfriend is in New Zealand. I'm in Virginia at the moment so... yeah. The game is my only local loved one right now. :P
    1. I have a bad habit of using "xD", "xP", "omg", "lol" and "...".
    2. I also have a terrible habit of using shorthand (or "text talk") for a lot of other things. (ex. I'll say "idk" instead of "I don't know".)
  • livingonlife
    livingonlife Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Good afternoon guys, reading by there on the problem of the main map archo crashed... I and come to the conclusion that the problem is always on our server (Archosaur) other servers walk normal and never have problems of this kind and it is because when you create you an account at PWI Server default Archosaur.

This weird map crash happens to every server every now and then. Although, I have to admit Arch gets it pretty bad. Maybe you're right; it's because it's a very crowded server. It's popular. Not sure if it's the number of people that make the map crash or it just needs an update for the server or it's both. Sad truth is no one's replied yet about the crash and yeah Arch is the only one down right now. Would be horrible if we finally got someone next month. No one will be able to do check-ins, dailies, nw, tw or anything x.x. But I guess we'll just have to see unfortunately..
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    Options
    mstoxicity wrote: »
    Wow.... it's STILL down??? Good grief. I was able to go to bed, wake up AND do the baking I needed to do and it's still not back to normal *sigh*. Guess i'll go play EPW then. -_-

inb4: Go spend time with your loved ones. -- All my family is in Arizona and my boyfriend is in New Zealand. I'm in Virginia at the moment so... yeah. The game is my only local loved one right now. :P

LOL PWE's gift to you is crashing the server.

I bet they are on limited staff this entire week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mstoxicity
    edited December 2014
    Options
    LOL PWE's gift to you is crashing the server.

I bet they are on limited staff this entire week.
    LOL OH GEE Thanks so much for the "gift" PW! xD Where can I get a refund on this "gift". xD I wanna play dammit. haha.

It would really be a shame if they didn't fix this until after Christmas. :/
    2. I also have a terrible habit of using shorthand (or "text talk") for a lot of other things. (ex. I'll say "idk" instead of "I don't know".)
  • lyx13
    lyx13 Posts: 11
    edited December 2014
    Options
    15 hours with an un-attended server population, yet u can comment on the facebook page with ' Log in ' YEAAAAAAAAAAH...no that isn't cutting it, you might want to try RESTARTING b:surrender good fun customer service. b:shutup
  • livingonlife
    livingonlife Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Someone on another thread mentioned the map is back up. I checked and logged in and I'm back in. Hopefully everyone can log in now.
  • mstoxicity
    edited December 2014
    Options
    YAY im in! :D b:victory
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    Options
    THEY DIDNT EVEN AKNOWLEGE THAT OUR MAP CRASHED! WTF 16 hours and it had to resolve itself! Grats PWI, you just alienated an entire serverb:angry
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • turika
    turika Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    b:shocked
    Why would they do that? b:surrender
    Do they not like Arch b:sad
    Name: Tazzie
    Class/ Server:
    Main:
    DW: Solo Seeker - lvl 50/ 97 - Tazziex ?|SB - Heita lvl 41(?)
    Other:
    Arch: Mage - lvl 95 - Lilav|SB - lvl ? - Narvida |RT: ? (forgot)

Guid(s): Heita: Oblivion ( might be kicked)
    Servers - Main: DW - Other: Arch, RT

On my own, livin' in a world unknowen, but yet, its just my imagenation
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Arch is 90% of their income, have you SEEN our R9s!? They are full JOSD +12 RRR9 ! Like really? That's expensive, what other servers have such lifeless people to do THAT with thier money? b:shocked
  • lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Still nothing LOL
    Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!