Could Not Login Problem 12/23/14

xairuz
xairuz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Errr... I can log in using my alts, but my main account can't log in on any of its characters?...
Post edited by xairuz on

Comments

• dontbeabytch
    dontbeabytch Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    by all means, start another thread on this topic instead of posting on one of the ones already going... b:shocked
  • xairuz
    edited December 2014
    by all means, start another thread on this topic instead of posting on one of the ones already going... b:shocked

By all means, give a useless response instead of directing me to these topics. b:victory
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xairuz wrote: »
    By all means, give a useless response instead of directing me to these topics. b:victory

step 1: go to general discussion (where you are)
    step 2: open eyes
    step 3: read
  • dontbeabytch
    edited December 2014
    the topics were there when you logged into the forums. All you have to do is look and read lol You do know how to look and read, don't you?
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014

By all means learn to use the forum, and the search function, though I recommend the former and not the latter since the latter isn't necessary due to the 10+ threads already on the main page of "Today's Post" search feature on the forums b:surrender
      Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1. xairuz
      edited December 2014
      The things that are there are about a map crash in Archosaur, while my alt, who is also on Archosaur, can log in. I do not see any other threads with a title saying "I can't log in" or anything related to the issue I am experiencing. So please do explain how one is supposed to assume "Oh, well this thread says the Archosaur server is **** up, but my other account can log in to the Archosaur server. They must be connected!" :)
    2. dontbeabytch
      edited December 2014
      lol I guess you cant read so I'll be nice and give you some direction.

1. Map crash on Archosaur

2. Why has Arch been down all night?

3 Is Arch server still down?

4. Archosaur crashed!

5. Cannot connect to server.

6 Someone wake up the GMs
    3. xairuz
      edited December 2014
      lol I guess you cant read so I'll be nice and give you some direction.

1. Map crash on Archosaur

2. Why has Arch been down all night?

3 Is Arch server still down?

4. Archosaur crashed!

5. Cannot connect to server.

6 Someone wake up the GMs

I guess you can't read. My alt CAN login. So. :) I did look around the forums some more and yes, it's the Archosaur map being down, but everyone that replied to this thread gave useless replies and could have easily repeated or linked a thread explaining this rather than being inconsiderate little children.
    4. dontbeabytch
      edited December 2014
      Well, what kind of reply would you like us players to give you? An estimated time that the server will be up? That the GMs have been notified, cause surely one of us has one of their phone #'s to call them? IF you had read the forums, you would know that people who can log in are people who are in RoR, Morai, Primal, or an instance. So obviously your alt is in one of those places. It isn't calculus or rocket science to figure it out. Common sense is not something you can learn. Either you are born with it, or you aren't. What end of that spectrum are you on? I know I didn't need to ask that cause it is painfully obvious where you are on that lol
    5. Asone - Raging Tide
      Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      I guess you can't read. My alt CAN login. So. :) I did look around the forums some more and yes, it's the Archosaur map being down, but everyone that replied to this thread gave useless replies and could have easily repeated or linked a thread explaining this rather than being inconsiderate little children.

I guess your being criticized for not reading the other threads first, so I'll explain it. The overworld map of that server crashed. This doesn't mean the other maps have been affected though. So while your alts can log into another map, your main is most likely on the main map still. Hence the reason you can't log in on that account. This is being said on the other threads and why you probably should have read them first instead of making a new thread.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
    6. Enelman - Heavens Tear
      Enelman - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
      edited December 2014

LMAO Archo server isnt down, the main map crashed, you can log on chars in instances but not ones in the main map, when will ppl learn, its been down for 11 hours now and your still asking the same questions b:cry
    7. Azealiacia - Archosaur
      Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      step 1: go to general discussion (where you are)
      step 2: open eyes
      step 3: read

b:laughb:chuckleb:thanksb:shutup
      It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
    8. Azealiacia - Archosaur
      Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      b:surrenderb:victoryb:laughb:chuckleb:shutup
      Well, what kind of reply would you like us players to give you? An estimated time that the server will be up? That the GMs have been notified, cause surely one of us has one of their phone #'s to call them? IF you had read the forums, you would know that people who can log in are people who are in RoR, Morai, Primal, or an instance. So obviously your alt is in one of those places. It isn't calculus or rocket science to figure it out. Common sense is not something you can learn. Either you are born with it, or you aren't. What end of that spectrum are you on? I know I didn't need to ask that cause it is painfully obvious where you are on that lol
      It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
    9. Psytrac - Dreamweaver
      Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
      edited December 2014
      When the main map is down a server report being offline. if a character is on ANY other map it will let them log in. I have done a LOT of research into this kind of thing
      I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
      "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
      Are you on Team Bring it?