TODO list for sparkie

Options
Asterelle - Sanctuary
Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
I think sparkie's been a bit buried with expansion issues so I thought I'd help him organize some of his outstanding tasks. No doubt the holiday season has taken a share of the blame.

Stuff that needs to be done:

1) COMPLETE! Make a post about season 6 TW winners. Can be mostly copy and pasted from this post

2) Send out prizes to season 6 TW winners, I recommed switching the ceremonial weapon for repeat winners to this version which has the exact same stats and adds but a different look.

3) COMPLETE! Make subforums in the class discussion forum for Duskblade and Stormbringer. Some quick taglines for those two:
Duskblade - Is your sabre feeling a little dull these days? Teleport inside for some combo tips!
Stormbringer - Can't stop yourself from moving? You've come to the right place!

4) Make forum avatars for Duskblade and Stormbringer. Here are what the current ones look like minus earthguard.
You need 16 avatars here:
Female Duskblade level 1-39, 40-79, 80-104, 105
Male Duskblade level 1-39, 40-79, 80-104, 105
Female Stormbringer level 1-39, 40-79, 80-104, 105
Male Stormbringer level 1-39, 40-79, 80-104, 105

5) Update the forum visual style and logo for Eclipse. It still says New Horizons at the top. While you are at it update the CSS so that links in post have a color other than white.

6) COMPLETE! Update the in-game Message of the Day for eclipse.

7) COMPLETE! Judge the Turkey Day Photoshop Contest and send out prizes.

8) Announce winners for December Charge Promotion and send out prizes.

Long-standing issues:

- Broken forum avatars are still a big problem. Good luck fixing that.

- The DQ points replacement system is still in limbo. I recommend just putting out a statement saying the DQ points system has been replaced by the Weekly Codes.

Anything else?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
Post edited by Asterelle - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Maybe find some time for the monthly community message
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sticky an official list of the giveaway partners. It's getting very uncomfortable with seeing so many in the forums even if they are legit. It would be nice to have a list of these. I keep expecting sooner or later we will get too relaxed with it and then we will get a scammer in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • ghdfghdfgh
    ghdfghdfgh Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Number 1 entry on TODO list should be to respond to the sticky about new DQ system.

Specially now all DQ drops are price nerfed and so are gear drops.
    I am slowly running out of coin since repairs and teleport costs far outweigh drop income.
    Not sure what I will do when I hit zero coins...won't be charging zen to get coins for sure lol.
  • Untamed_Pav - Harshlands
    Untamed_Pav - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Make Asterelle a forum mod.

I don't believe anyone puts as much effort into forums (in a positive way)
    then she does.

Pav
  • pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Should also fix the broken avatars...

I accidentally clicked on the wrong button and now I don't have an avatar anymore and my forum name has been also changed instead of my in game character b:sad
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Also, to update the December Charge Promo winners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Maybe give us another lvl 95 stone code b:chuckle I wanna level another alt D:
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Fixing avatars needs to be done before adding the Stormbringer and Duskblade avatars (though those two tasks would probably be done by different people.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Make Asterelle a forum mod.

I don't believe anyone puts as much effort into forums (in a positive way)
    then she does.

Pav
    I don't enjoy babysitting children. The current mods can take care of that (plus Sweetiebot?).
    Fixing avatars needs to be done before adding the Stormbringer and Duskblade avatars (though those two tasks would probably be done by different people.)
    Ehh.. Avatars have been half broken since as long as I can remember.

Also, to update the December Charge Promo winners.
    added.

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

I don't enjoy babysitting children. Sweetiebot can take care of that.

ouch.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    you would make a good wife astypoo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • pachwenko
    pachwenko Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Nice to see some sanity on the forums Asterelle. Weekly code has expired and should be unstickied even if there isnt a new one. Happy holidays and safe travels everyone!
  • TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary
    TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Should also fix the broken avatars...

I accidentally clicked on the wrong button and now I don't have an avatar anymore and my forum name has been also changed instead of my in game character b:sad

This b:surrender

My main avatar broke so hard that I had to switch to this one, which incidentally, is broken as well -.-
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This b:surrender

My main avatar broke so hard that I had to switch to this one, which incidentally, is broken as well -.-
    you could... you know... put on your sig who you are D; your current name is aweful
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Doesn't do any good to add new avatars if they won't be displayed, just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Good post and valid points as always Asterelle. I agree with you on the issues that need to be addressed. Hopefully, they will be.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sparkie should replace astypoos title with "Forum Wife" ijs :3
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I think sparkie's been a bit buried with expansion issues so I thought I'd help him organize some of his outstanding tasks. No doubt the holiday season has taken a share of the blame.

Stuff that needs to be done:

1) Make a post about season 6 TW winners. Can be mostly copy and pasted from this post

2) Send out prizes to season 6 TW winners, I recommed switching the ceremonial weapon for repeat winners to this version which has the exact same stats and adds but a different look.

3) Make subforums in the class discussion forum for Duskblade and Stormbringer. Some quick taglines for those two:
    Duskblade - Is your sabre feeling a little dull these days? Teleport inside for some combo tips!
    Stormbringer - Can't stop yourself from moving? You've come to the right place!

4) Make forum avatars for Duskblade and Stormbringer. Here are what the current ones look like minus earthguard.
    You need 16 avatars here:
    Female Duskblade level 1-39, 40-79, 80-104, 105
    Male Duskblade level 1-39, 40-79, 80-104, 105
    Female Stormbringer level 1-39, 40-79, 80-104, 105
    Male Stormbringer level 1-39, 40-79, 80-104, 105

5) Update the forum visual style and logo for Eclipse. It still says New Horizons at the top. While you are at it update the CSS so that links in post have a color other than white.

6) Update the in-game Message of the Day for eclipse.

7) Judge the Turkey Day Photoshop Contest and send out prizes.

8) Announce winners for December Charge Promotion and send out prizes.

Long-standing issues:

- Broken forum avatars are still a big problem. Good luck fixing that.

- The DQ points replacement system is still in limbo. I recommend just putting out a statement saying the DQ points system has been replaced by the Weekly Codes.

Anything else?

TW blog and results will be posted as soon as I can. The prizes being sent out are up to my PM, so I'll bug him again.

The 2 new class forums have been added, go check them out.

Forum avatars will take awhile, but I'll see what I can do.

Logo is being worked on, should have the site updated soon.

I'll change the message of the day as soon as I can.

Turkey Day Contest has been judged, go check the winners on the front page!

Need my PM to get me the December Charge Promo Winners, but as soon as I do, I'll update that as well.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks for the quick response. 2 out of 8 complete already! I'm looking forward to the rest.

I may help out with the forum avatar for the new classes if I find motivation some time. I like graphical things.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Astypoo To Do: Update your Sharding calculator for new class
  • sparkiesoft
    edited December 2014
    Options
    In-game welcome message has been updated. If you see anything missing from it, let me know.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Astypoo To Do: Update your Sharding calculator for new class
    I did that yesterday. Also updated Waravatar calc and genie one.
    In-game welcome message has been updated. If you see anything missing from it, let me know.
    Thanks! 3 subquests complete out of 8.
    Don't worry this gives good XP and a pack with a 0.001% chance for a Scroll of Tome.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited December 2014
    Options

I did that yesterday. Also updated Waravatar calc and genie one.

edit* nvm i see it now wtf
  • sparkiesoft
    edited December 2014
    Options
    TW winners post/blog also finished. Prizes however, won't go out until next week.
  • drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    any word on demon/sage skills for new classes? I havent done my 89 culti yet due to wanting to read what demon/sage form does. any idea when they will be released, also i noticed several text errors in several quest example is the quest at lvl 20 where you kill the blobs out side of west arch, it lists a bunch of symbols such as #bffc^ and such weird things, any fix for this? also guild roster is a deboccle, no more officer position listed and some classes aren't shown such as barbs, stormbringer/duskblade. when installing new hyper stones the first 2 options are blank, so is 12x hype time removed or just a text error?
    I know your busy so take your time, chill and enjoy christmas but afterchristmas i think some of these things need to be addressed, the whole demon/sage skills for new class is more vip than test errors.
    edited December 2014
    Options
    oh the shame of loosing our 3 star streak of season win.....
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    TW winners post/blog also finished. Prizes however, won't go out until next week.
    Thanks sparkie. 4 out of 8

Vindicate actually won 3 times before but not consecutive with this season. I'm not sure how you count that.
    Looks like "Infamous" and "Requiem" have won before too.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary
    TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    you could... you know... put on your sig who you are D; your current name is aweful

I think it suits me.

They should fix them regardlessly!
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This promo doesn't seem to be mailing out rewards on timely manner again. I qualify for the rewards but only got War Avatar Chest: B x1 so far for the first tier only and it's been 2 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    How about updating PWDatabase too with the new stuff added in this update?