Reaper Form and Moonblade

KingCrash - Dreamweaver
KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Stormbringer
Moonblade is a skill with a 15 sec cooldown. But it says in it's description that that cooldown is reduced to 1 sec while transformed. However, when I transform into reaper and use Mooblade, the cooldown is still 15 sec. Am I doing something wrong?
Post edited by KingCrash - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    personaly, i think some skills and descriptions are broke, i mean here we have lvl 90+ stormbringers and we can't learn demon/sage yet because it hasn't been released. I too have noticed the reaper form and cool down times seem to not be working as well, but eh don't matter moving while casting makes up for it
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The other skill that creates a DoT says it drops to 1 second CD, and works as advertised. So either they messed up on the skill, or they put the wrong description on Moonblade.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hi i think i may have it figured out. the two discriptions are worded a bit different and ive had sucsess with this, you need to use the moonblade skill directly after transforming otherwise no cool down reduction. i think it was so we dont spam it like mad in reaper form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    PS It's my favorite skill.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The skill description is wrong.
    Reaper form reduces the cooldown from 15 seconds to 9 seconds, and not from 15 seconds to 1 second.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)