Loyalty To The Sword

Options
_Scaletta_ - Harshlands
_Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Duskblade
Hey all hope everyone is having fun with this sick new class. Im not sure about other servers but just the other day there was an army of people in world chat QQing they wanna RQ duskblade for stormbringer. LMAO It has been what not even a full week and people already giving up simply because this class did not start overpowered like its counter part and applies actual thought? If you wanna try the magic class fine but just ditching a class because its complex is sad what do you guys think? So far I love this class very flexible b:victory
Post edited by _Scaletta_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Haters will be Haters. I seen a few good players so far made me say Wow! Once you put a duskblade in the hands of a skillful player... It will leave you saying wow.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • _Impulse - Heavens Tear
    _Impulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Same here, lots of stormbringers on my server.. I'm loving this combo based class! At 1st was feeling iffy about duskblade but it changed my mind entirely overtime.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Same here, lots of stormbringers on my server.. I'm loving this combo based class! At 1st was feeling iffy about duskblade but it changed my mind entirely overtime.

Well in the begining when Tideborn and Earthguard came people played the magic version because they introduced something that was considered "OP". A fast casting wiz or psychic and a veno/cleric hybrid mystic who could hit hard. Over time it changed as the phy classes got stronger more people switched to the physical side I suspected this will be no different because when people are faced with challenge they quit when it gets tough well this is the case on Harshlands. But I am a seeker/duskblade and am loyal to my swords!!! Seeker was tough at the start now mine is pure carnage, I will do the same with my Dusk and prove we are a force!!!!!!!
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    so far im loving my duskblade, its very funny to use, i've always wanted something like this, the combos are great, and even when the stormbringer is really op, im having hopes for this class b:laugh i think this thing will get really interesting after the rest of the skills get released
  • Xdresdenx - Dreamweaver
    Xdresdenx - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I prefer duskblade over stormbringer as well. The damage stormbringers can do seems nice, but every time I'm in a party with one, they're always the first to die, and they end up pulling aggro from our usually under-geared, or pill-baby tanks, then kiting the mob so far away from the group, it's hard to catch up and save them and they die. Tbh, they're like a more mobile and even squishier version of the psychic.

Duskblade on the other hand has been the only melee class I've loved. I've enjoyed others (pole bm, seeker), but I actually love the skills on duskblade and their combat style. I love that I can go vit build on em, still do great damage, and have rather nice survivability. We bring a lot to the table though. We're fast, critty class (not as much as sin ofc), we have a lot more combat mobilty than other classes, we have plenty of aoes, some good debuffs, nice passive, squad buff, and lots of control. Some of our debuffs may be short, but well timed a lot of them can save a squad from a wipe. One of my favorite past-times with the class atm is teleporting around arch via snowmen. xD