Perfect World International: Eclipse Expansion Giveaway

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yip it's broken. Especially with people making unlimited accounts and taking all the codes.
  • aoshi
    aoshi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, working on it again. Anyone using the same IP twice under accounts are being banned as we speak so. Please only make one account to gain the code. You can only use one per account anyways.

Working to get it back up again. :P Sorry once again. I didn't plan to get swarmed this much.
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • xairuz
    xairuz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    aoshi wrote: »
    Yeah, working on it again. Anyone using the same IP twice under accounts are being banned as we speak so. Please only make one account to gain the code. You can only use one per account anyways.

Working to get it back up again. :P Sorry once again. I didn't plan to get swarmed this much.
    Whoah, whoah, whoah. You should do this for more than three or four times. Twice removes the ability for siblings or families to get the code. Think ahead please.
  • odieuxconnard
    odieuxconnard Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have a question. I m currently travelling in Vienna and i will be back in one week. Will i still be able to redeem the code i got ?
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    xairuz wrote: »
    Whoah, whoah, whoah. You should do this for more than three or four times. Twice removes the ability for siblings or families to get the code. Think ahead please.

We have stated ahead of time through our policies, that if family members have/need more accounts for them to email our support team, which (most emails go to me) and I write a side note under the IP:Address stating on how many accounts this IPA can hold.

When I see multiple accounts also we either email/contact through PM to see if their spam accounts first. We won't ban right off the bat.

Hopefully this helps better for an explaination.

Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    used it, worked great.

thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    I have a question. I m currently travelling in Vienna and i will be back in one week. Will i still be able to redeem the code i got ?

As long as you secured the code on the website(meaning it shows you your code under the giveaway), you have until 2/1/2015 to redeem the code.

Hope this helps.
    used it, worked great.

thanks!

No problem!
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • xairuz
    xairuz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    We have stated ahead of time through our policies, that if family members have/need more accounts for them to email our support team, which (most emails go to me) and I write a side note under the IP:Address stating on how many accounts this IPA can hold.

When I see multiple accounts also we either email/contact through PM to see if their spam accounts first. We won't ban right off the bat.

Hopefully this helps better for an explaination.

Andrew

Okay. Sounds good then. Good luck with the servers and thanks for the code!~
  • odieuxconnard
    odieuxconnard Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    you have until 2/1/2015 to redeem the code

Thank you !
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    Does this mean PWI is finally advertising?
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Does this mean PWI is finally advertising?

Any problem? You still getting stuff for free.

aoshi, thanks man
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2014

aoshi, thanks man

I don't see where she was trying to point out a problem.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I didn't plan to get swarmed this much.

Welcome to PWI......

Codes are great, but sorry to say I won't be participating. Sadly I don't play seriously anymore and haunt the forums or test things more then actual play. Thanks for getting these to other players though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014

aoshi, thanks man

On the contrary. If PWI is finally advertising it would be an improvement. A big one. Was asking a question. Free stuff is great but if PWI is advertising, that is much better. b:bye
  • Werewolves - Morai
    Werewolves - Morai Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mmo-life.net Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

← Return to the index

This is what I get when I try this link I have not used the code once, I know its not a bug with my country as others here in england have received a code. Ill try again in a hour.
    b:victory Never give up with out a fight, or die trying b:surrender
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am getting the database error as well. I'll have to try again once I get home from work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014

aoshi, thanks man

Not a Problem! Here for the Gamers! (all the mmolife staff are gamers so!)

Werewolves - Morai (Yes, were still experiencing Database errors at the moment. I have already spoke to the company and its at High Priority level and being worked on right now. I am supposed to hear back here soon. I will try and update asap!

Thanks, and sorry for all the problems. This is good for me to run through and get everything tested though. I appreciate all the feedback!

Thanks,
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Werewolves - Morai
    Werewolves - Morai Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks don't think ever had a reply that fast and hope that your company picks up but its probs overload by the number of people trying to view the site.
    b:victory Never give up with out a fight, or die trying b:surrender
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Thanks don't think ever had a reply that fast and hope that your company picks up but its probs overload by the number of people trying to view the site.

Not a problem. Remember, I am the Founder, but still not a normal style Support agent :P I just try and get everything fixed and running smoother. It makes it easier on me to just answer messages then.

Yes, I hope our community grows into something a lot more than it is now with our idea's. Just takes times, effort, money (I don't have a lot of lol), determination, and more! So I hope it becomes the home of a lot of great people, and players!

Thanks again, and hopefully you are able to grab your code now!

The Server should be up and going now!

Thanks,
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes the site works now! :D I grabbed mine and shall redeem it in Arc once I get home. Thanks! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Greetings Gamers!

Andrew here from MMOLIFE. We're new to the Online Gaming Community, but growing! Perfect World Entertainment partnered up with us to bring you a special giveaway for the release of Perfect World's newest expansion "Eclipse". You can grab your free Giveaway code for a Random War Avatar Level from B - S now! Visit our website @ http://mmo-life.net to sign up and register for free! From here you will be sent a validation email to confirm your email.

From here you can visit our Giveaway Page and grab your code! Follow the instructions on how to redeem the code. Have any problems send an email to our support and I'll get it fixed! Remember to validate your email!

Remember to thank Perfect World Entertainment for giving us the chance to hand out free stuff! Let us know what you think of the newest expansion!

Thanks everyone!

Andrew
    MMOLIFE Founder

b:pleased Got my First S card because of you b:pleased

Very grateful to you
    and good luck with the website b:victory
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Yes the site works now! :D I grabbed mine and shall redeem it in Arc once I get home. Thanks! b:victory

Yes it does! Sounds good, let us know if you have any problems!
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    b:pleased Got my First S card because of you b:pleased

Very grateful to you
    and good luck with the website b:victory

Not a problem! Glad we could help you out! Remember thanks to PWE :P Without the codes from them, this could have never happened!
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Worked perfect, reg+redeem time less than 3 mins. - tyvm :)
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • saikuro
    saikuro Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can't even get the site to load.
    Playing since 2008

Saiiku - HT
    CarricaSin - HT
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    saikuro wrote: »

site loads but database errors when making an account, gg
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    saikuro wrote: »
    site loads but database errors when making an account, gg

Yeah, we keep running into this problem. Still continuing to stay in contact with our Server Host, but not wanting to tell me the real problems so I am still hounding them though. Hopefully get it fixed for good soon.

This sums up the servers currently.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/338814_o.gif
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Typical, I have to be with the few that keep getting database error b:surrender
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Typical, I have to be with the few that keep getting database error b:surrender

Don't worry everyone is. No on can access the servers when this error comes up, so you aren't missing anything. Don't worry!
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • xxresonancexx
    xxresonancexx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you very much. I got War Avatar 2 S-Pack but got 2 B-cards. Not bad coz i got a new title. Keep it up. b:bye
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can't get it to load either.

Please let us know if it loads, and things are working again.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)