No Decomp in Arch Anymore

Options
Aubree - Dreamweaver
Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Please prove me wrong. None of the tailors, Blacksmiths or craftsman have an option to decompose. There is one in Lost City. The forges are in Arch for TT.

This makes any sense?
Post edited by Aubree - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Took a look at the ones in North Archo and they have the decompose option same as before.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Took a look at the ones in North Archo and they have the decompose option same as before.

You know I was on my sin when I checked all of the crafting NPC's including north. It was on none. On my cleric, I see it. Apparently no crafting skills = invisible options.
  • riffraffz
    riffraffz Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I just tried to go and 'decompose' some fashion, even that NPC has gone. any ideas?

If it's permanently gone, seems a bit drastic doesn't it, seems as people like the NPC to get rid of fashion items for random dyes.

It's ok, after searching, i found it :)
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    riffraffz wrote: »
    I just tried to go and 'decompose' some fashion, even that NPC has gone. any ideas?

If it's permanently gone, seems a bit drastic doesn't it, seems as people like the NPC to get rid of fashion items for random dyes.

It's ok, after searching, i found it :)

In case someone hasn't found the NPC, she's in North Arch where Winged Elf Tien used to be.