Illusionary Crystal Code

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Since we had some issues this morning with the Level 95 Illusionary Stone and some of you were unable to receive the item on the correct character, we have created a code for you to use in Arc, that will grant you the item.

Code: FjgZkq52

Redemption instructions: http://bit.ly/1v9b4aY

This is now on Facebook as well. I'll make a shorter post on Twitter, for those who follow. It'll also be in the game announcements for the rest of the weekend.

Enjoy, and sorry once again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    b:thanks
  • saikuro
    saikuro Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks!

When does it expire?
    Playing since 2008

Saiiku - HT
    CarricaSin - HT
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So people that got stone via mail, will also get another via reedemable code? common sparkie
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not only can people get the mail item as well as the ARC code but neither of the items stop at level 95. A toon that was partially leveled receives the full experience from the stone not the levels. There are now instant level 100 toons all over the place... GG b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since we had some issues this morning with the Level 95 Illusionary Stone and some of you were unable to receive the item on the correct character, we have created a code for you to use in Arc, that will grant you the item.

This is now on Facebook as well. I'll make a shorter post on Twitter, for those who follow. It'll also be in the game announcements for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks so much sparkie!!!

But now, will I get it on a character still in mail when I log in?
    Or only by code?
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • SpiritMaker - Dreamweaver
    SpiritMaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so the i finally got my ticket for the pill/stone but it won't let me use it. the ticket is in my inventory, and I have more than 10 open spots. iIs there some npc or something i'm suppose to turn it in to or.....

p.s. the toon i'm trying to redeem on is a lvl 80 mystic
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Ty sparkie ;)
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so the i finally got my ticket for the pill/stone but it won't let me use it. the ticket is in my inventory, and I have more than 10 open spots. iIs there some npc or something i'm suppose to turn it in to or.....

Yes i have the same problem on my seeker. My seeker is lvl 82 and i got the item but can not open, it says current item unavailable to use...

I got the the item on my another account too for my lvl 1 psy and there it worked fine....so maybe its bugged for toons around lvl 80 or somth?

Edit: yes my seeker do have enogh bag slots to open it, so thats not the problem. Also she is not RA'd /RB'd.

Edit2: FIXED Apparently my seekers quest list was full, trashed some quest and the item worked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ah yay All my problems solved. And now I am rolling on a new server with a fresh 95! Time to farm from gear n get acquainted with Raging Tide =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    with all of the lvling going on servers at 3000m/s and Ht in server list im assuming just died cuase its not showing o.o
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014

Yes i have the same problem on my seeker. My seeker is lvl 82 and i got the item but can not open, it says current item unavailable to use...

I got the the item on my another account too for my lvl 1 psy and there it worked fine....so maybe its bugged for toons around lvl 80 or somth?

Edit: yes my seeker do have enogh bag slots to open it, so thats not the problem

Are your toons RB'ed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just so you know, you just made alot of people lvl 100+ b:surrender
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Are your toons RB'ed?

My seeker is not Ra/RB for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHiccups - Archosaur
    XHiccups - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Accidentally sent code to the new character.. any way i get get it to my other character? b:surrender
  • Yoloswag - Morai
    Yoloswag - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So i messed up and sent it to my stormbringer, is there anyway to get it on the right char? I'm such an idiot -.-
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    For those that said that pill doesnt give exp and spirit:
    YOU WERE SO ****** WRONG.
    giphy.gif

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My seeker is not Ra/RB for sure.

Check quest list and have more than 10 open spots in your inventory. That's about all I can think of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear
    AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you Sparkie for keeping us updated and trying your best with the codes and everything. I know it's not easy on you so thank you for the effort ^-^
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And with every new level 100 comes seven free Perfect Horns!

Gawd..
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    did they stop/cancel the mailed one? Just logged my BM I planned to level and it didn't get the stone. mail code worked, though.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    did they stop/cancel the mailed one? Just logged my BM I planned to level and it didn't get the stone. mail code worked, though.

Give it a few minutes after logging and it should come through. Had the same issue on an alt and it worked u just have to be patient.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • SpiritMaker - Dreamweaver
    SpiritMaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Are your toons RB'ed?

Nope shes just the standard run of the mill mystic :/
  • reymme23
    reymme23 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    for the people who have been getting the pack, but the pack wont open.
    I had the same issue. i just logged out my toon for ten minutes. when i logged back in, it worked.

Hope this works for others b:victory
  • demysama#9223
    demysama#9223 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    wait in ur toon loged for 10 minutes and u will get the code
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    error shows up saying i don't have any character on pwi and that need to create one in order for it to work? Anyone else this problem or know why this is showing? b:surrender
  • assassingtx
    assassingtx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I got the code illusion crystal one but I didn't get the mailed levEl 95 crystal once anyone know the solution and exactly how long do I have to stay logged in because I have multiple characters on that account and I log into nearly all of them everyday
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I got two Celestial Vale in the mailbox and I open both, and I'm lv 100 instead of 95. Are they giving us two so we get a fresh lv 100 toon and start exploring high level content or what ?
  • Skyvixen - Raging Tide
    Skyvixen - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Good morning. I tried to redeem this code yesterday, but when I went to the page to redeem it, the drop-down menu had entirely the wrong character and world. I had not used that character in over 3 years, but I could not select my current character. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a way to fix this? My current character is level 48 cleric.
  • Toryni - Raging Tide
    Toryni - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Good morning. I tried to redeem this code yesterday, but when I went to the page to redeem it, the drop-down menu had entirely the wrong character and world. I had not used that character in over 3 years, but I could not select my current character. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a way to fix this? My current character is level 48 cleric.

Are you logging into the correct account in ARC?
    ~ Toriano ~ Demon Mystic 102-102-101 ~

Sage Cleric 101-101-100/Sage Seeker 100-100-100
    Demon Sin 102-101-8x/Sage Wiz 101-101-100
    Sage Psy 100-100/Demon BM 101/Demon Veno 96
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2014

codes redeem thru the arc client now, the web page is no longer connected.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein