Illusionary stone Venomancers

CeliaZ - Sanctuary
CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Do you receive an item to level your pets? Or do you have to level them to that level yourself?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by CeliaZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Do you receive an item to level your pets?
    No

Or do you have to level them to that level yourself?
    Yes
  • gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Or do you have to level them to that level yourself?

No! You can hire surrogate venomancer. b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Pretty much this. I main a cleric, so my veno will just get some at level pets, and when and if I find the time, I'll level my real pets.

In the meantime, some decent at level pets would be:

*Nivastock Shieldbearer.
    *Armored Bear. (Not really at level, but better than level 20'ish.)
    *Celestial Plumpfish, or some other plumpfish.
    *Foxwing.
    *A few more that I know what they look like, but don't know the name.

Most of my time is spent on my cleric, so as long as my veno has a decent enough pet in the meantime, that's what I'll go with until I give her lots more attention.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    Larkel - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was going to ask this same question, It would be nice if they leveled with us. b:cute
  • FuzzyPants - Harshlands
    FuzzyPants - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    remember snowmen are out, this is the time of year to get your veno pets up and leveled, auto cultie and a bow/arrows....flying pets have priority but you should level them in about 8 hours
  • Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    remember snowmen are out, this is the time of year to get your veno pets up and leveled, auto cultie and a bow/arrows....flying pets have priority but you should level them in about 8 hours

^ This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zigheart92
    zigheart92 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    there is also the 3rd cube of fate room "Mice Bashing". tho it doesn't work on flying pets
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    well as someone pointed out - make use of the snowmen just now for both types of pets. out of xmas season, I think the flying worms down beyond the Tideborn main city were the place to level flying pets. Presume this is still the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Or get the veno to 100 and start doing the pet culti instance from zoologist. Use those rewards to level the pets faster.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • bazookapc
    bazookapc Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I main a cleric and Illusionary'd it from level 33. I'm now stuck with level 4 Minister gear. How exactly does one find better armor when their current gear and level 95 doesn't even let them do something like the Morai quests yet? All of the level 30-ish quests I had been doing seemed to have been deleted from my quest log. So it's not like I can just pick up where I left off.

((Also, I was going to create a thread for this as it's been 3+ days since I've had an account but I still can't. Aren't forum posting restrictions automatically lifted? :/ ))
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, good thread, just realized this means its time to off load those lvl 100 eggs I have stored up - I have about 12 I think in a bank somewhere - sawflys', cloud skatefish, walkers and scorpions and a couple of those ranged ones......