Please can you make a code for beginner flyer

Options
johnathan777
johnathan777 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
For some reason my flyer glitched and it dissappeared from my Inv. Now im a Night shade and i cant fly around the map or do certain quest cause i cant get another Flyer Please make a quick Code for Beginner flyers of all races so this wont happen again
Post edited by johnathan777 on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    send yourself the new code for the illusionary stone. You may not be able to use the stone but theres a flyer token and other goodies as well
  • johnathan777
    johnathan777 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Cant open the Token itself i already tried Dx
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    send yourself the new code for the illusionary stone. You may not be able to use the stone but theres a flyer token and other goodies as well

I did not see a flyer for the new race in there.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I did not see a flyer for the new race in there.
    the new class flyer should be at the very bottum

And the token you can just open you have to take it to the assisnt next to the banker
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ethika1 wrote: »
    the new class flyer should be at the very bottum

And the token you can just open you have to take it to the assisnt next to the banker

Hmmm...but that stone doesnt work for new classes, I thought?
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • ethika1
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hmmm...but that stone doesnt work for new classes, I thought?

Thats ehat was said by gms but ehen i took it to the assistant on my barb twice and seeker there was this flyer at the bottum two purple balls like the starter flyer for new class and 6 flyers
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ethika1 wrote: »
    Thats ehat was said by gms but ehen i took it to the assistant on my barb twice and seeker there was this flyer at the bottum two purple balls like the starter flyer for new class and 6 flyers

Just because the option of flyers is there for the new race does not mean the new race is capable of unpacking the pill.
    Reawakened + Nightshades are, confirmed, unable to open the pill at all (not just unable to devour the exp, but unable to unpack the original single item sent via mail).
  • ethika1
    edited December 2014
    Options

Just because the option of flyers is there for the new race does not mean the new race is capable of unpacking the pill.
    Reawakened + Nightshades are, confirmed, unable to open the pill at all (not just unable to devour the exp, but unable to unpack the original single item sent via mail).

I never said they could and even said that it was said they couldnt open it. Just stated what i saw. And answered two peoples questions without multiquoting cuase im in a basement with hardly any service atm. Its hard enough to quot one person ._."
  • gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Level 30 you get flyer from Archosaur Elder.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There is a flyer in the lower lvl quest chain in the new area.... I think colormask gives it. If you skipped the quest, go back.

Or maybe that is the flyer you lost. :o
  • ethika1
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What ever happen to collecting DQ items for the flyers?
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    They added flyers for the new classes to the boutique. For a few bucks you can just buy a replacement that flies faster
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]