Downloading Issues [Code Inside]

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
I know many of you are experiencing long download times, which means you might miss out on a day of playing. For that, and at the request of the mods, I've made a code for an abscence note.

Code: gDe8Q8gJ

Simply redeem it through the Arc client from the drop-down at the top left.

Expires 12/31/14*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Much appreciated. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nice, thank you for thisb:thanks
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Thanks. b:cute

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I know many of you are experiencing long download times, which means you might miss out on a day of playing. For that, and at the request of the mods, I've made a code for an abscence note.

Expires 12/31/14*

thanks! can this be used on multiple toons per account though? I check in on 5 on one account 3 on 2 others...
  • Serpistica - Sanctuary
    Serpistica - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you sparkie, but you should give us 3, 10 hrs to get to 85% then crashes and starts again..... I hope I can update it in 3 days... b:laugh
  • AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear
    AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you Sparkie and thank you mods for the suggestion ^^
  • Zhenmax - Archosaur
    Zhenmax - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    thank you sparkie :) but i have a problem in updating, its already 12hours+ since i started updating, and it keeps failing at a certain point. why is that? anyone please. thank you.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dillipraja10
    dillipraja10 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have been trying to upgrade to pwi eclipse for 3 days. I have a slow net. Now while upgrading a message says - upgrade terminated. please try again latter. Does it mean that all these hours to try and upgrade it had become a waste. In that case the same will be repeated even if i try to restart upgrading. Pwi must consider issues that ppl having slow net suffers. Does it mean that i can never play pwi again. I like to play it, but with this issue, I think. I cannot play, just because the game keeps saying game upgrade terminated even after trying again and again 17 times. PWI please try to fix issues like this. I cannot find a manual patch anywere. nad this automatic upgrade is certainly not helping.
  • sinner6696
    sinner6696 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the monthly thing wont take my abscence note it saids i need a fill check order? unless there is somewhere else i need to use it
  • Pikou - Dreamweaver
    Pikou - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Expires 12/31/14*

sparkie will der nt b any manual patch? n also takin more den 14 hours to reach half
  • Pinktopaz - Archosaur
    Pinktopaz - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This my 2nd attempt trying to get thing to load so it says its not working and another window pops up and says to close the program. b:surrender just for it to close and update agan I been trying it for about a day so far b:sad
    “Friendship is the bestiest thing that comes to life . Friends will always be there for you don't worry about the fakes worry about the people who had your back from the start and never treated you wrong always remember they are your real friends don't never take them as granted because one day your going to lose a good friend by the way your action's are when you see a good friend stick to that person .”
    ― Marilyn Monroe b:victory
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Expires 12/31/14*

Would be good if u give us few dreamchaser packs , or promo with them . we need many for lvling thanks . b:victory b:thanks
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .