Return to Astral Domain

Fjolsvith - Sanctuary
Fjolsvith - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
My wife started one of the new characters and got to the point where she was teleported out of the beginning area. Unfortunately, she did not complete the cultivation quest, Snowgrind Fox.

How does she get back there so she can progress in her cultivation?

Thanks

Fjolsvith
Post edited by Fjolsvith - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If you look beside the teleporter in each city there is a stone with a quest marker over it. click on that and choose the mission to go to the fb19 cave and when you exit you will be back in starter area in konton.

As a tip for new players/returning players on new characters. Before leaving the area, go to New Quests tab on Quests window. Click on each of the quest givers. If they all direct you to the teleporter then you are good to go out into perfect world proper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Aithusa - Dreamweaver
    Aithusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The dawnglory city teleporter near the elder had an option in quest related to let me return to the starting area.
  • Fjolsvith - Sanctuary
    Fjolsvith - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Aithusa, your solution worked. The FB19 solution did not.

Thanks!

Fjolsvith
  • weaver9656
    weaver9656 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I can not find dawnglory city. I can not find the fb19 at the stone.
  • weaver9656
    weaver9656 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    SweetieBot I left the Astral Domain I she did not complete the cultivation quest, Snowgrind Fox. How do I get back in to do that quest?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    weaver9656 wrote: »
    SweetieBot I left the Astral Domain I she did not complete the cultivation quest, Snowgrind Fox. How do I get back in to do that quest?
    That's enough about you! Let's talk about me for a change. First you must make a plan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The dawnglory city teleporter near the elder had an option in quest related to let me return to the starting area.
    weaver9656 wrote: »
    I can not find dawnglory city. I can not find the fb19 at the stone.

The teleport masters of every race's home city have a quest to go to Celestial Vane. So, City of Plume, Etherblade, Lost City, City of the Raging Tides, Tellus city and Dawnglory all provide access.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.